Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Please Help Should I Give Her My Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Should I Give Her My Number (585 Views)

Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Should I Give Her My Number by Ezennaemeka1(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2011
This girl is always disturbing me asking for my mobile phone number but for my self policy I don't like giving out number any how. But she gra keep persisting for it. She even treating to stop talking to me he i don't. I have asked her to tell me what she wants to tell me on phone but she refused. So am not willing to give her but her present behaviour (embarrassing me in public) is irritating. What do I do?
Re: Please Help Should I Give Her My Number by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2011
Eze nnaemeka:

This girl is always disturbing me asking for my mobile phone number but for my self policy I don't like giving out number any how. But she gra keep persisting for it. She even treating to stop talking to me he i don't. I have asked her to tell me what she wants to tell me on phone but she refused. So am not willing to give her but her present behaviour (embarrassing me in public) is irritating. What do I do?
Thanks for finally spinning my head (I just couldn't sleep) but now I will zoom off to bed.
Re: Please Help Should I Give Her My Number by Orton10(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2011
^
hehehehehehehe.lmfao
Just made my Day.lol
Re: Please Help Should I Give Her My Number by playmate(f): 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2011
Dude, this is the time 3rd mainland bridge becomes very useful. . don't you think? tongue tongue
Re: Please Help Should I Give Her My Number by Ezennaemeka1(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2011
@rokiatu. U spik in parables clear me on ur coment
Re: Please Help Should I Give Her My Number by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2011
Lol @ thread. Pls some1 shld translate/interpret. I dnt undastand togo. *DEAD*
Re: Please Help Should I Give Her My Number by Beync(f): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2011
romance joke of the day
Re: Please Help Should I Give Her My Number by pwiz(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2011
Op abeg post her numba 4 me if u wish, bt seriously,give her may be ur brother numba or another number and see wat she is up to,and mind u no big deal na since she meant no harm.
Re: Please Help Should I Give Her My Number by Orton10(m): 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2011
Beync:

romance joke of the day
You can Say vat again.lmno
Re: Please Help Should I Give Her My Number by Beync(f): 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2011
lolols

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Soul Mates? / How Many Of Us Have Or Haven't Cheated On A Partner? / The First Time We Fell In Lust/love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.