Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,140 members, 7,880,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (110094 Views)

Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Ginaz(f): 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Acehart:

Have you forgiven him and made up?

No. I have forgiven him too
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dybala11:

I'm doing nothing at the moment bro, I'm a Corp member though, serving at Enugu state, so allawee dey enter steady at the moment.
baba o, transfer me at least 1k mk i use survive na
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by razible5384(m): 11:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
grin grin grin
ekevwe:

She told me I am the most poorest among all her ex
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by maasoap(m): 12:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Kennyfancy:
she will think u still dating her but on ur part u have move on, just sex without benifit

No, ghosting is worse than that. Ghosting is that you move on, stop communicating with her without giving her any reason.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Frankcallys(m): 1:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Yeecar:

Your son? Bro, are you even sure that boy is yours?

Yes, I am very sure of that bro. My doctor confirmed everything from the day of conception to the check up date (scan/sex verification) something like that. The day she took in (on my birthday) we were on 2 weeks holiday all alone
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by kizzoh(m): 10:08am On Apr 30, 2020
Frankcallys:

I believe you bro, but she is a big girl. One of her cars is a Porsche Cayenne and you know the cost. When I checked, all her cars were all registered in her true name.

While we were together, she never asked me for anything not even one rand. She just wanna be happy, loved and appreciated. She just wanted to live a simple life with me but I don't understand why all the lies and deception. And her disappearance too

The confusing part which I don't understand till this day is that she always cry emotionally when I treat her with so much love and respect. I don't get that
She is married. Now you know
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Frankcallys(m): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2020
kizzoh:

She is married. Now you know

Wow!!! Married? Now that's scary stuff cos that's one thing (sleeping with a married woman) I swore never ever to do in my life. We were making plans to get married in time before she put to bed. How could that be if she's married?
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Humanoid01(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2020
argent412:
;Dgirls, Sha
See as you fine. Na people like you I fear pass [That's if it's actually you, which I strongly doubt].

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by JastSiryin(m): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2020
Chuky7:
she walked out on me on my birthday...she was jealous of how I was always rolling with my guys every time...
The day of the birthday she and I were to go out to a nice guest house n chill. we were to meet at a certain junction. on getting there she my friend with me and got pissed off and went home. saying stuff like we were supposed to spend time alone and together. I was so fvck pissed off I went to the guest to chill with my guy instead. ordered drinks like mad.
Girls get moved by stupid shit sha
Nah bro... You were at fault there
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by kizzoh(m): 10:56am On Apr 30, 2020
I have never told anyone about this ,, have kept it bottled up inside me. Guess this is an opportunity to let it out.
There was this very beautiful girl I was dating back in the days. I loved her so much , took care of all her needs including her education. Everything was going on well with us, she had proven to me countless times that the really loves me , She sticks to me like glue, never letting me out of her sight for one minute. I had no reason to doubt her love and fidelity for me .
So I was to travel out for a business trip and went to Lagos to pick up my Visa. Bae called me evey second my way back, got to town late and picked her up from school . Immediately we got home , straight to business because I missed her and we can't bear to be apart even for minute. As I removed my di..k from her vg to change position , I noticed something on the tip of my penis, pick it up and examined it and it turned out to be broken condom.
The experience still hunts me till date .

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Samm9y:

WhatsApp chat
It's reasonable now. You should include that in u initial comment.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
kizzoh:
I have never told anyone about this ,, have kept it bottled up inside me. Guess this is an opportunity to let it out.
There was this very beautiful girl I was dating back in the days. I loved her so much , took care of all her needs including her education. Everything was going on well with us, she had proven to me countless times that the really loves me , She sticks to me like glue, never letting me out of her sight for one minute. I had no reason to doubt her love and fidelity for me .
So I was to travel out for a business trip and went to Lagos to pick up my Visa. Bae called me evey second my way back, got to town late and picked her up from school . Immediately we got home , straight to business because I missed her and we can't bear to be apart even for minute. As I removed my di..k from her vg to change position , I noticed something on the tip of my penis, pick it up and examined it and it turned out to be broken condom.

And that was the end between both of you. what was her explanation to that?

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
zedegit:

Somebody should bring chain.
� � lol lol lol lol lol
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Norman4real(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
kizzoh:
Wtf!!!! grin grin she had a piece of condom inside... Wow

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by kizzoh(m): 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

And that was the end between both of you. what was her explanation to that?
She was raped that day ..

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by kowema(f): 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Frankcallys:

I believe you bro, but she is a big girl. One of her cars is a Porsche Cayenne and you know the cost. When I checked, all her cars were all registered in her true name.

While we were together, she never asked me for anything not even one rand. She just wanna be happy, loved and appreciated. She just wanted to live a simple life with me but I don't understand why all the lies and deception. And her disappearance too

The confusing part which I don't understand till this day is that she always cry emotionally when I treat her with so much love and respect. I don't get that
. Maybe she is in a failed marriage and just hiding out to breathe.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Dybala11(m): 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
SmellySperm:

baba o, transfer me at least 1k mk i use survive na
Send your aza bro.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by ManIzHot: 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jeweltz:
The idiot cheated on me , slept with the girl and when I got to his apartment, I washed the bedsheet. Months when we fight and he got emotional, he told me the girl I caught him hanging out with has been sleeping with him since and she was even the one that seduce him. He didn't love her and it was all for sex. The stupid me was even the one crying on his behalf

Fear any guy named segun. They're hypocrite.

hahahah gosh!
Thank God is segun, and it is not Femi grin. Cause I am tired defending the name in matters related to this

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by ManIzHot: 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
mhen! This is one damn interesting thread! Can't believe I read it all(thanks to lock down) I think writing a script from this will be a nice idea

Thanks to the OP for creating this wonderful thread...

One thing that cracked me up is the way some represent sweet in the middle with cookie

What is cookie angry angry like cookie Lyon or what, some dey even add jar
To it, like cookie jar

Orishirishi grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by erisegun: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jeweltz:
The idiot cheated on me , slept with the girl and when I got to his apartment, I washed the bedsheet. Months when we fight and he got emotional, he told me the girl I caught him hanging out with has been sleeping with him since and she was even the one that seduce him. He didn't love her and it was all for sex. The stupid me was even the one crying on his behalf

Fear any guy named segun. They're hypocrite.
woriz all dis grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by erisegun: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Frankicent:

Na why I no like these small girls. They're so inexperienced. Any little issue they will put the blame on your head
aswear
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by SwagPower: 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ussycool:
Back in the university days. I was accompanied her back to hostel and we have issue with security men in the entrance gate, and they didn't allowed us in. As a staylite, i know one backyard road to the hostel. Sharply, she agree to follow that bushy road. In the middle of road we started good night kiss that leads to hot sex without even protection.

Nemesis
The following day, i wake up and saw her sms telling me it's over between us. Like play, she avoid me till i graduate. I beg tired and nothing like green light o.
I love that girl die, I swear.

lemme borrow some lingua..

Dammnnn Nigaarrr...

Were you that bad?..
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Frankcallys(m): 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
kowema:
. Maybe she is in a failed marriage and just hiding out to breathe.

Eish... My dear, I don't know hey. Up till now I don't have any true explanation why she did that
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
Dybala11:
Send your aza bro.
6219090013 fcmb... Edikan Solomon thanks bro,Eledumare bless you
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by SwagPower: 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
Dnonso22:
For those claiming rubbish Alpha or what., let me tell you “ If a girl has never cheated behind you, then you’ve experiencing friendship and not relationship “...it’s not about how good you’re on bed that matters here, but how naive your exes were then...
Wow!..Who damaged you?..
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by DateMynd44(m): 1:38am On May 01, 2020
Lamanii22:
He ghosted me..... �
how do girls really feel when they're being ghosted by the one they love? Just ghosted one that loved me with all her heart and she's calling and messaging but no response
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by DateMynd44(m): 1:38am On May 01, 2020
SmellySperm:

b... Edikan Solomon
thanks bro,Eledumare bless you
so you're Akwa Ibomite
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by DateMynd44(m): 1:40am On May 01, 2020
Dybala11:

Send your aza bro.
me nkor? 1k too or even if na 5h Sha e go do, make I drop details?
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Millenniumlady(f): 6:19am On May 01, 2020
realokopi:
I don't really date.... I only have f*ck buddies so I don't have ex(es).
undecided
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Nobody: 7:46am On May 01, 2020
DateMynd44:
so you're Akwa Ibomite
hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.