Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (110019 Views)

Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Lamanii22(f): 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
bcbones:

I knew the building in your previous dp was jakande, I Sabi am die

grin grin abi awa omo jakande (jk children)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Ussycool: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
avalon7:

Hope she consented to the"Hot sex" sad ?
Mehn, who care?
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Ussycool: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

A-ah! Weti u do de girl. u force am for the sex thing. I understand o
I no force am o... She was fully responding.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Ussycool: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Frankicent:

The girl na mumu. Probably a small girl. Mr I wouldn't beg o

You disV her?

Disvirgin keh!
Big mumu sef, she told her frnd that it was dangerous for us to have sex in da bush.
She no know say konji na bastard.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Ussycool: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Frankicent:

The girl na mumu. Probably a small girl. Mr I wouldn't beg o

You disV her?

Though, she was a small girl. This happen after her 19th birthday
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by ololade894(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
she ignores my call
block me on social media
the worst is dating my colleague

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Ussycool: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
ghettochild:

She Com dey fear u ooo as u lower her dignity fuvk her for bush
Na so o...
I also regret this, how I wish she understand what I was goinq through durinq our break up.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Stallione(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
zedegit:

For your listening pleasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ7FpYDQLOI
Lol,thx bro,dat is exactly the story and her tears is endless till date.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by seanwilliam(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
pm me on my other moniker, 0kn.m (remove the fullstop)
I dont have access to my email here
grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Stallione(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
JustAPhase:

Same experience o.
I'm still hurting right now, coz no job.
Help a brother with a job or money.
Diamond
Joseph
Hmmm,u cnt scam me because of my story ok,my experiences made me wiser and sharper..Goodluck tho..
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
wetin na cheesy
seanwilliam:
grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by killbill95(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
an ex stole my laptop sadan ex stole my laptop

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Gracejeri(f): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
� � �.. Cool..no jokes too
WUdec:

Good head on your shoulders. I should hook you up with my handsome in-law. Depends on your availability. No jokes
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Liposure: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gracejeri:
The dude travelled abroad. And I entered sch.. He then told everyone I got another buddy in sch.. And I'm like how the hell can a lady choose a boyfriend in sch over the one in Canada.. I shaa believed it wasn't made to be cos I never dated anyone till my final years.. That was years before we broke up.. I know say I go marry one day.. God abeg do fast I no wan fall into temptation.
u shall find ur missing rib ijn. Goodevening

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by JustAPhase(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Stallione:
Hmmm,u cnt scam me because of my story ok,my experiences made me wiser and sharper..Goodluck tho..
So sorry, sir.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by maasoap(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
zionmde:
Some of her wedding pictures were taken with the phone i bought for her

U don suffer finish, walahi
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by mumu9gerian: 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
Blocked me everywhere on social media, it killed my soul , I couldnt breath . Men ar wicked
Na Ma do u like that?
Eetyah, werin u do
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by fattprince(m): 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Preetti:
You're rude and stupid too.
So after cursing me back, you still went ahead to report me and let them ban me for the first time since I joined Nairaland. God will ban you too.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by maasoap(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
You son, are a hypocrite. If two women screwing doesn't disgust you as much as two men screwing, you're a disgusting person.

Don't be surprised if a study finds out that 70% of respondents make the same statement or react the same way.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by maasoap(m): 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Because he won't prefer to help his family member rent an apartment if they needed one

That's how it sometimes is in the real world.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by maasoap(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ibrahiimo:
I don't date GIRLS

I’ve never been ROMEO who meets a GIRL and FALLS for her immediately. It’s been a much SLOWER process for me each time I’ve gone into a RELATIONSHIP.

DATING is kind of HARD. Like dinner or something like that. Like a forced AWKWARD situation is very STRANGE. Especially for me, for some REASON

ANYWAYS!!!

You are just being cautious in case it won't work out. Many men are like that, you might not believe me.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ussycool:

I no force am o... She was fully responding.
na shame , pride and ego de worry am. she no fit look you for face after that sex incident.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by ffo(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
well he agreed thats why im upset. cookies and milk is one package, giving him milk shake would have been like opening a new pack of biscuits just to give him one. im sure if I had given him milkshake he'd have still asked for cookies thats how selfish and stupid he was
What is cookie and milk shake?
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
those sweet things girl can give a boy
ffo:

What is cookie and milk shake?
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by ffo(m): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
those sweet things girl can give a boy
Nawao
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by maasoap(m): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
1972xy:
How will feel if seeing your ex wify with a year old baby started spliting up and down on your arrival from travelling that takes you almost 7months away from home.
That was my worst experience with my ex.It seems heaven was going to fall then. Before i came back she is pregnant for another man.
I thank God today. My baby then is 26 years old with good ed and iam equally happily remarried.

You went away for just seven months and she was already pregnant for another man. That was a long time ago

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by steppin: 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
murphyung:

You had my fantasy handed to you on gold platter. I have always wanted a 3some with 2 friends that are lez
Stop watching pórn.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Ussycool: 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

na shame , pride and ego de worry am. she no fit look you for face after that sex incident.
No wonder, she decline all my invitation for reconcillation.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by maasoap(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kenlinks546:

I de feel say the thing no tight enough.

Una don start your shaming shiit, that's why women hardly comment on threads like this. Very childish

5 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Samabu07(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wizywiz:
hahha...thats it bro...the truth is that a lot of them dont know what they want.. She even went to facebook then to talk trash towards my wife..she had to block her off..i had to call the mum and tell her to warn her....worst part when we were together she did an abortion which i found..she never told me until i confronted her ...guess it wasnt mine thats y she aborted it..she was full of lies...and i noticed she hardly resist men she was an easy lay for guys..had to flee not run
Oga you for die young had it been you got married to her. Trolling your wife was a dire mistake on her part.
Well, she's a past and will remain so. Once a cheat always a cheat.
Enjoy your life with your wife biko
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by lekxaid007(m): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
what a sweet thread�

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by maasoap(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Frankcallys:
She was living a double life. Everything about her was a lie, her name, tribe, the family she introduced me to, her sisters, her residence and occupation... all lies. Based on her level on those lies, Lai Mohammed still dey learn work! But I loved her so much.

Now how about that? The worst thing someone I loved so much did to me and I can never forget because of my son I don't know his whereabout.

Did you look for, at least try after that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz / 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.