Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:30 PM

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (110718 Views)

Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by zedegit: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sniper101:
B!tch was screwing her friend's Ex-boyfriend in an apartment I fully paid for.

The first time I innocently visited her without calling her and met the guy there, she was like "he's my friend's boyfriend"

One of her friends (who had her eyes on me) got to tell me about my girl and the guy.

Women!
I fear who no fear women.

Are you now with the one that snitched?
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by zedegit: 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Reazest:
Give me a chance please.

My G. grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
ArewaFanatic:
I met her in my second year at University. I was barely 19 then and as is common with greenhorns, threw caution to the winds and literally made her my goddess - possibly a sort of rival to the high God. I fought everyone for her, made enemies of invaluable friends, wolves of well meaning family members; I literally just threw everyone out.
Then came the day she told me: "you are a nice guy Abdul, but you are quite naive. You will make a great companion to anybody when you grow wiser. I am not willing to wait". I was 22, in fourth year.

stories that touches the heart.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by zedegit: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Stallione:
Jilted me infront of another guy,she doesnt even care how i felt then,probably because i dnt have job then.Nearly committed suicide but God in his infinite mercy boom gave me a job after a year she did dat.Now i can boast of a nice car n apartment n she has be asking me to forgive her but i simply told her we are not on desame level again.

For your listening pleasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ7FpYDQLOI
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Greenfit(m): 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
She was acting like I do not exist because I wasn't giving her money...and she always claim to loves me
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Horiolah(m): 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
pm me on my other moniker, 0kn.m (remove the fullstop)
I dont have access to my email here

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Sniper101(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
zedegit:

Are you now with the one that snitched?

I WAS WITH HER FOR ABOUT SEVEN MONTHS; just to spite her friend(the one who cheated on me)

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by avalon7(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Shibaraba:
Full blown lesbian. Didn't know till it was too late
Mad oh
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by avalon7(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
zionmde:
Some of her wedding pictures were taken with the phone i bought for her

Shot!
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Promise47(m): 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Legendguru:
Chop my hard earned money and dumped me
if you are a female well next time up your game but if you be guy see oh boy you Bleep up shit you fuçk up
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by openmine(m): 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
lawrsmith:
whatever she meant by using this statements does not dispute the fact that she was seeing another guy while we were still together.
Yes but not just any guy but the one with a bigger pocket!
That's why she mentioned her siblings welfare as part of the reasons why she left!
No matter her reason,it didnt speak well of her and the fact that she had to wait until she graduated to give you such information simply shows she had been secretly dating that guy!
Well like they say....you just dodged a bullet!
Better days ahead!

10 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by avalon7(m): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ussycool:
Back in the university days. I was accompanied her back to hostel and we have issue with security men in the entrance gate, and they didn't allowed us in. As a staylite, i know one backyard road to the hostel. Sharply, she agree to follow that bushy road. In the middle of road we started good night kiss that leads to hot sex without even protection.

Nemesis
The following day, i wake up and saw her sms telling me it's over between us. Like play, she avoid me till i graduate. I beg tired and nothing like green light o.
I love that girl die, I swear.

Hope she consented to the"Hot sex" sad ?
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by zedegit: 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
0KNM:
Stop sending PM. I’m a dude and I have no connection with that LadyGKila moniker

Please ignore her

My stomach! grin shocked grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Promise47(m): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
if that will convince u they r really wicked then yes
Stop it all men are not the same stop it you will find love again but up your game next time
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tapout:

liking lesbians or requesting for a three-some absolutley has nothing to do with being depraved. dunno where u guys get and believe all these theories about a gender totally different from yours. it's just what it is that most guys are aroused by what they see. seeing a nude lady is enough to make an average guy go haywire talkmore of two which just doubles those visual stimuli. most guys if not all will definitely choose looking at a nude lady over a nude guy simply explaining y most guys find anything pertaining to being gay disgusting. it's totally okay if you don't understand or agree with whatever i wrote cos you are not a Guy/male.

there's some amount of sense in ur comment to the explanation of why these things happen .
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by zedegit: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
clevybrown:
y u self no give up the cookie grin grin grin

The cookie is for husbands not playas. Put a ring to it and take the cookie.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by clevybrown(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
zedegit:

The cookie is for husbands not playas. Put a ring to it and take the cookie.
Is it ur cookie? grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by emmie1: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
We wey no get any even babe or f babe
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Frankcallys(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
MrCEO69:
Ok, u did that bf hand. cool

Yes, we did

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
darhray:
Started dating this girl when I was working in a company in 2017. She was the secretary and after work we go home to have a nice time and we dated for a year or so before the company shut down.

To cut it short, she was kind of fetish person and I discovered that when I got to work the next morning and I saw her hand cut round, in Yoruba they call it (Osingbere) was amazed how we left office yesterday night and this on your hand this morning. That was the starting gear of our break up. She was the worst choice I have ever made in my life...

Share your experience

I cant stop thinking about this guy.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Wizywiz(m): 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Samabu07:

Lol, I am still happy for you. When my ex heard I was getting married in few weeks via my cousin, she sounded so cold on the phone wanting to extract info from me, omo I lock up. Normal straight conversation I had with her and subsequently unfriendly her on Facebook.
Think, I ran into her at my place of work, she was shocked to see me. I didn't near her before I go pay for her orders. I dey mad? Chop and pay!
hahha...thats it bro...the truth is that a lot of them dont know what they want.. She even went to facebook then to talk trash towards my wife..she had to block her off..i had to call the mum and tell her to warn her....worst part when we were together she did an abortion which i found..she never told me until i confronted her ...guess it wasnt mine thats y she aborted it..she was full of lies...and i noticed she hardly resist men she was an easy lay for guys..had to flee not run

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by TimmyEEE(m): 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
She decided to choose my best friend as her bestie cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Chuky7:
she walked out on me on my birthday...she was jealous of how I was always rolling with my guys every time...
The day of the birthday she and I were to go out to a nice guest house n chill. we were to meet at a certain junction. on getting there she my friend with me and got pissed off and went home. saying stuff like we were supposed to spend time alone and together. I was so fvck pissed off I went to the guest to chill with my guy instead. ordered drinks like mad.
Girls get moved by stupid shit sha

since u agreed to go out with her alone, why bring a friend? you were insensitive to her feelings baba.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
pocohantas:

“She dumped me. Now I have a job, car and nice apartment. She wants to come back.”

I don’t think there are up to 7 Nigerian guys without this EX story grin.

It happens everywhere, not only in Nigeria. or, you think it does not happen?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Lamanii22(f): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
FanOfMyself:

I will love to taste your chin chin, where are you based?

Oh really... Isolo,Lagos.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by mceze(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
ArticleBeast:
I caught her cheating in my house with my landlord son. Anyway I made both of them craze for 3 months. Until they mother came to beg me to release them. Infact I refused for another 3 months until an old woman I met on the road asked to forgive and clear the darkness in my heart. I don't accept cheaters or unloyal idiots. I send you to your maker while sharing food at your funeral

Hmmmmmm! You must be a native doctor

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by KoolBigk(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Haaa! You need out, not cool living under the same roof with mumus' except you're one of the 3. Either ways, move out!

efemena5050:
3 mumu plural mumu 's in threess
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Prenonjebose: 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
So many stories. Some are just very hilarious. Although, I believe they were really not funny as at the time of the event.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by ilyasom(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
maxinvile:
She was no longer interested in the relationship after I have fixed her in a Federal Government Job in Nigeria penultimate to our introduction. I will pencil down the story one day in this forum for people to learn from the sardonic experience.

Please do and make sure you alert me
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Prenonjebose: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
So many stories. Some are just very hilarious. Although, I believe they were really not funny as at the time of the event.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
zedegit:

My stomach! grin shocked grin
That girl is a crackhead. She’s purposely spamming nairaland with my moniker because I broke her heart grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Akintunde22: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Infact this thread really make my day

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply)

Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.