Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,166 members, 7,880,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (110105 Views)

Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by bassette(m): 11:44am On Apr 28, 2020
Beze992:
Dated a colleague in office, though we both were in different branches, guy acted so perfect that you can hardly suspect him, never knew that was his modus operandi until I was transfered to his branch to realize that he was the resident community penis . Just ghosted him
community penis..oh lawd cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Lamanii22(f): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Haba. As you fine like this. I hope he later regretted and came back begging

Yeah but I had moved on by the time he came... I was heartbroken though... Cause I fell deeply in love... Right now I'd rather a guy loves me more...

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by sucobaba(m): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2020
It was beautiful reading experiences, thanks for sharing. I don dey laugh since 2am. grin grin grin

Ghost mode on Nairaland broken tongue

7 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by yomislim: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2020
iamloyalty:

Guy pack well abeg, ur reply nor near harsh.
lol, any differences??
Okay, shit left side... Let me "Crystal and clear" see front

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Lamanii22(f): 11:47am On Apr 28, 2020
BestOsai:

Eya!! His loss!! You r adorable.

Awwwn thank you Hun..
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by centboy123456(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2020
Olatara:
He was cheating on me, so I asked for break up, he said ok. Only for him to call me that he wants us to be friends, I said ok.
Then we started having sex again. The relationship started all over again, with cheating, lets be friends, sex.
Until it gets to the fourth time. I was so mad at myself.
The last time I did, I told him to move on that I need to be in a serious relationship, then I blocked him.
That decision was cool, but I am still mad at myself that I allowed him to use me.

what do u mean by allow him to use you

didn't you enjoy the sex as well

girls na 4 or na na only man they enjoy sex abi

7 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by bassette(m): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2020
Lamanii22:

Awwwn thank you Hun..
Lovely eyes. How about being your friend..

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by paix(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2020
clerkent:
Give her money to travel home .she come back after one week showing me pictures of where she goes claiming the man is her uncle.only for me to find out na preek she go collect there.
That shows you are failing in that department. Take it or leave it!!!!
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=zionmde post=88906972]Some of her wedding pictures were taken with the phone i bought for her[/quote
lol ...
what we do for love
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by paix(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mine got married without telling me. It was much later she told me that she didn't want to break my heart, that's why.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by tunize(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
deavicky:
no mind am meanwhile my ex used the phone I bought for her for a very long time in her husband's house to the extent that I felt like buying her another phone.
Bros the tin nor tire you?
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by tunize(m): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mayflowa:

what make you think they separated? She could be two-time all the while and married one while still in relationship with the other.
Heheheh dem seprate
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by tunize(m): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Grateful02:
You self you wanna pepper the talk.lol

My brother na lockdown pepper body heheheheheh
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Nuelblakes: 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
cheated on me forgave her then went to marry another person d marriage did not work came back to beg for forgiveness less I forget got pregnant d father denied d child

8 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by FemiLavida: 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
vanida6:
who cares,,anytin bet9ja i dnt support it.

Do you want hardworking guys?
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Timisamd(m): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sewa90:
Lol thought he was sorry for real,he invited me over to a restaurant, so as to apologize, he was checking my phone for recent pictures,baba codedly stood up to receive a call,went with my phone and never looked back lol,he called almost all my contacts asking them for money.....The guy na bastard

grin grin grin grin grin gringrin this got me big time.. The guy na craze.. I no understand sha..

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Lamanii22(f): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
bassette:
Lovely eyes. How about being your friend..

Not a bad idea!
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by yomislim: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Timisamd:

grin grin grin grin grin gringrin this got me big time.. The guy na craze.. I no understand sha..
probably na him bought the phone for her and guyman no wan be on the loose-end, lol...

Hehe, what do I know... I dey there when dem dey seal their deal

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by fabuloz1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
sucobaba:

You just answered wetin I won ask for the last line, baddo... Normal abi? Issokay lipsrsealed
Lol.. what do you wanna hear? sex chat? grin
I don't break homes. Besides, One even told me her hubby is cool with it. We should discuss anything
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Samabu07(m): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
seuncyrus:

she made incision on her body
Seuncyrus, thanks I now understand.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Samabu07(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
noisy45:

Not funny bro
Please forgive my manners. I feel your pains. I want to believe you are better now
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
well he agreed thats why im upset. cookies and milk is one package, giving him milk shake would have been like opening a new pack of biscuits just to give him one. im sure if I had given him milkshake he'd have still asked for cookies thats how selfish and stupid he was

well that is not a fact 2 start with, i av once find myself in situation like that, i loved the gurl n thot i could cope with her no sex policy ... we did great buh with time i realized accepting such terms & condition from a non-virgin is biggest scam ever formulated ... these very gurl that said no sex to me was fvcking random guys till i found out, caught her live, a sophiscated chick for that matter. that is what it is 2 be selfish & greed.
In ur case lets agree yu are a saint or even a virgin buh your Ex did the right thing. maybe he thot he could cope or feels with time you might compromise, either ways its gud tin he told yu d truth.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Samabu07(m): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wizywiz:
no ne small thing...funny part is that after 4 yrs of being apart when she heard i was about settling down with a lady in the same church with her..babe started calling and begging again that i should forgive and accept her back...i had to warn her and block her off from reaching me
Lol, I am still happy for you. When my ex heard I was getting married in few weeks via my cousin, she sounded so cold on the phone wanting to extract info from me, omo I lock up. Normal straight conversation I had with her and subsequently unfriendly her on Facebook.
Think, I ran into her at my place of work, she was shocked to see me. I didn't near her before I go pay for her orders. I dey mad? Chop and pay!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Burruchaga71(m): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Frankcallys:
She was living a double life. Everything about her was a lie, her name, tribe, the family she introduced me to, her sisters, her residence and occupation... all lies. Based on her level on those lies, Lai Mohammed still dey learn work! But I loved her so much.

How I found out about the whole lies... One day, her so called sisters had a problem with some people and she called me to come and rescue them cos they can't even get into her ride and leave. I drove down to Alexandra, like 30 minutes from Johannesburg South, I wanted to drop my car for her in the underground parking, pick up her own in front of the building so that they gonna use mine that got tinted glasses.

At the entrance of the building I met a lawyer friend of mine and after telling him what happened, we went inside to check on my woman/wife to be, but when I called her by her name, my lawyer friend was flabbergasted. He never said anything to me in front of them, but after we left he told me that the name I called my woman is not her real name that I should ask her if am in doubt.

That was when I decided to do a background check on her. I ran her car registration plate on the system and got a total different name, address, status and other personal stuff.

When I confronted her with my findings, she started crying. I left her at home and buy the time I came back home she disappeared. Changed her number, deactivated every account I knew her with and every link I have with her.

I later found out that the sisters, family and place of residence were all fake. Everything was fake except my then unborn child and the way she feels while she's with me. She disappeared with my 4 months old pregnancy and that was in 2014. Till now I've never seen her again or heard anything about her.

Now how about that? The worst thing someone I loved so much did to me and I can never forget because of my son I don't know his whereabout.
. Believing South African women is the worst thing that can happen to a Nigerian man. I used to believe them in 1998 when I came to SA. Ndiara

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Samabu07(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
tallerSSS:
I am better now.. I did everything possible to forget her, first when our bus traveling to Lagos was in a traffic jam on the Niger bridge 2017 I quickly used the opportunity to throw my both Sims inside the river, just to forget her people in the bus began to suspect me as a mad man. I kept cool till when I arrived Lagos just to proof them wrong. I did a factory reset on my phone to clear any damn history of her. After a few months I attempted to know if I could recall her number by dailing it on my new sim behold it went through and it was her again.. To cut it short, it took me good two years to recover from that fool whom I loved with all my head and heart.
My bro you funny, glad are on your feet again. I could remember her number but will never dial it. I have tried to forget but its just stuck in mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by sakssey23: 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mike4S:
I only told her to reconcile with her siblings and it happened. Guess what! she ended the relationship. It was an unrequited love so I was the one pressing.
I begged all I can but it fell on her deaf ears.
Two years later, I still called to remind her that I'm still in love. She gave me a cameo relief that I even visited her thinking that something good was in the offing but all of a sudden she refused picking my calls. I wanted to visit her again to know why but I advised myself not to because the last time I tried it she embarrassed me. I moved on but under the misconception that she would come back. Still unable to come back till date.
I've recently married but always feel her. This is a girl that I love. Even the S in my screen name here is her initial.

Does that S mean Mike4Sex grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by bassette(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lamanii22:

Not a bad idea!
cool. Thanks. On twitter?

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by SirKomA(m): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
sucobaba:
Omo, e go be like nollywood scene.. grin grin grin grin grin

Na that night I learn how to wrap weed by myself.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by SirKomA(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I no fit laugh abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy

I no sleep all night long, i just dey imagine wetin dey sup for the room all night long in my head.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Acedave1(m): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
she told me she's going to Lagos to visit her aunty for 2weeks, I gave her some food stuff and little cash for my in-laws not knowing am fetching water into the sea. me broda wey mumu

las las I caught her on WhatsApp when she came back

the guy dey thank her for the sex, that he never meet a girl like her, waiting for the next time

me kukuma start to dey fvck her evryday before she japa

6 month later I tell her she begin dey cru and begging but me sef don turn terror

12 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Kingrexyl(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
khome:
lol.....Amin
smiley
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by valirex: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eulalia:
Nothing.

I don't blv, tell us joor grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.