Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,166 members, 7,880,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (110105 Views)

Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Legendguru: 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Chop my hard earned money and dumped me
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
KaptainAfrika:
In the days of Blackberry.

It was my birthday and co-incidentally the first day of my 2nd Semester MSc Exams..

My ex didn't put my pic as her dp (not that bad, sure), EVERYONE NOTICED.

It was clear that my Long Distance Relationship was sinking faster than what ever sinks fast.

On the day I was to submit my research proposal for my dissertation - she put a pic of her and a guy she claimed was her "friend",.

Till today, I am not sure if I submitted the draft or the final finished work of my Dissertation proposal - I sha got an F, as if that was not bad enough, I had to extend my visa for the carry-over class (not free), then attend the carry-over class (not free), and then painfully watch as my fellow compatriots left me in the UK while I worked on my research proposal (basically the same one I did) and then my dissertation which I finally submitted.

That folks, was a series of worse things my ex did for me.

Then I met a busty babe, who finished all the money in my account. When she broke up with me - I was already dating someone else. Hehehehehe.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by lawrsmith(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Auto200:
chai . My guy! Your own touch me oh! Please if you can just get visa. Travel outside nija, you will see another side of life . Bone her! She will text you one day and apologize
the plan is already on the pipeline before this covid19 put everything on hold. Thanks though
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by janeedema(f): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
When a lady can comfortably make nude pictures of herself and send to a guy she hasn't met, and then goes ahead to profess love to him, it only shows that is her profession. And you aren't her only prospect.

For you to even consider patronizing a lady that proposes a relationship to you through her nudity, also says a lot about your own moral inclinations.

What am I even saying sef? You guys deserve yourselves. So hurry and delay no further in proposing to her already.

What absurdity!!!

professing love relationship withquote author=Promise47 post=88936473]I have not being in any serious relationship only one girl I dated Facebook but we are yet to see Face to Face but the girl usually send me her nude pictures and she said she love me guys should I believe her or not which one [/quote]

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by lawrsmith(m): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
openmine:

Sorry about what happened to you bro!
Hope you know what she meant using this statement?
whatever she meant by using this statements does not dispute the fact that she was seeing another guy while we were still together.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Norman4real:
I'm purely here to read these funny stories and get a good laugh, forgive me for laughing at your pain my brothers grin
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
I have been laughing my ass off since I started reading o. I think say have na only me o

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
I don't really date.... I only have f*ck buddies so I don't have ex(es).

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
KoolBigk:
Lied to me she was pregnant. It was a mixed reaction for me though, I was happy with the news and started making necessary arrangement for her and the supposed baby.

I'm not Naija based, I only visited occasionally. she told me this news a day I was to travelled back abroad. while I was preparing to catch my flight, had to take her to the hospital to do pregnancy test, which came back negative.

I was mad for the stress she made me go through & for telling me her pastor called to tell her she was pregnant, & that she did self pregnancy test too.

Damnnnnnnn.....that ticket money too

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ussycool:
Back in the university days. I was accompanied her back to hostel and we have issue with security men in the entrance gate, and they didn't allowed us in. As a staylite, i know one backyard road to the hostel. Sharply, she agree to follow that bushy road. In the middle of road we started good night kiss that leads to hot sex without even protection.

Nemesis
The following day, i wake up and saw her sms telling me it's over between us. Like play, she avoid me till i graduate. I beg tired and nothing like green light o.
I love that girl die, I swear.

A-ah! Weti u do de girl. u force am for the sex thing. I understand no o

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Gracejeri(f): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
I'm too big to batter words with you
Thane:

Abeg, so you didn't give the guy any reason to say that? All these girls in school. I know there would be a guy you would tell him it's ur bestie. Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by SirKomA(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Nice...
You were wise bro imagine you get married to her when you both have dissagrements who knows what she will do. Hmm bring someone to sleep in your house and later tell you nothing happened.

Well a lady on here just said she feels bad for the lady that I should have given her a Chance though. funny isn't it? Lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sewa90:
Lol thought he was sorry for real,he invited me over to a restaurant, so as to apologize, he was checking my phone for recent pictures,baba codedly stood up to receive a call,went with my phone and never looked back lol,he called almost all my contacts asking them for money.....The guy na bastard
Choi!
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tom05:
She said; My pastor said we can’t get married. She later married the pastor in question. But mind you” she later called me to share this story. She never knew pastor get wife for another state. Begging me for forgiveness and friendship.

Friend what?? I think you are mad ��

some Pastors have caused many wahalla for this world for ladies than they have solved. o di egwu
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by JustAPhase(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Stallione:
Jilted me infront of another guy,she doesnt even care how i felt then,probably because i dnt have job then.Nearly committed suicide but God in his infinite mercy boom gave me a job after a year she did dat.Now i can boast of a nice car n apartment n she has be asking me to forgive her but i simply told her we are not on desame level again.

Same experience o.
I'm still hurting right now, coz no job.
Help a brother with a job or money.
Diamond
Joseph
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by FanOfMyself: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lamanii22:

Awwwn thank you Hun..
I will love to taste your chin chin, where are you based?

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
osejie17:
Mehn. I do hear from people how their heart gets broken and all that. never thought it will happen to me during my NYSC 2 yrs ago.i met dis babe she happened to be posted to d same ppa as me. Dem she's beautiful and sexy. we fell in love. made love did shit together. I love her pass anything. I buy her stuffs even though she never asked for it. wetin come happen be say after Nysc mehn wen she reach house she sent a text saying sorry am done. we should break up. just like dat. I beg her beg oooo wetin happen wetin I do. shes doesn't date a guy dat is far from her dat contract don finish. I shocked. it was painful Sha

You were even lucky self. Just move.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Numero9: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
Blocked me everywhere on social media, it killed my soul , I couldnt breath . Men ar wicked

Your Father inclusive.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Liliantalks: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Numero9:

Your Father inclusive.
if that will convince u they r really wicked then yes
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
hope4nigeria:
I unknowingly paid her transport fare to visit her boyfriend. When I find out, I just broke up with her.
to see her boyfriend? what were you, an assistant boyfriend? � � � �
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Reazest:
I want to have serious friendship with you.

Village toasting has never sounded this sweet....awwww so romantic

Smh.

Living in Bondage, Part 2

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Samm9y:
We were discussing how many kids we are going to have on the night of her wedding but I never knew. I was so ashamed of myself after viewing her WhatsApp status d next day. Ladies are heartless.

she's with you the night of her wedding? Haba oga.. easy

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gracejeri:
The dude travelled abroad. And I entered sch.. He then told everyone I got another buddy in sch.. And I'm like how the hell can a lady choose a boyfriend in sch over the one in Canada.. I shaa believed it wasn't made to be cos I never dated anyone till my final years.. That was years before we broke up.. I know say I go marry one day.. God abeg do fast I no wan fall into temptation.

Good head on your shoulders. I should hook you up with my handsome in-law. Depends on your availability. No jokes

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Thane(m): 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
SirKomA:

of course she apologized to me that she only did that to get me pained for keeping malice with her, and even said they didn't have sex. You know what I did, I pretended it was fine and that no one Is perfect, only to have rougher and rugged knacking with her. Some few weeks later I started inviting other ladies, some will even spend days in my apartment, she couldn't withstand the pressure and had to look for another hostel elsewhere. All these happened during my early days in the university. I never dated anyone in the same hostel ever since.

my guy, real nigga

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrCEO69(m): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ok, u did that bf hand. cool
Frankcallys:

My doctor confirmed the baby sex. So, you don't know there is test for that?
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
JasonJidenna:
You're best Ignored madam.
Cos u goofed.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by JasonJidenna(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Cos u goofed.
No, cos you're unreasonable.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Greenbullet:
Mine was very tricky because she she was a smart girl , I had to hack her phone , her text messages and calls to see that she was cheating on me , I summoned her to my house with enough evidence and made a power point presentation , she burst into tears , I acted like I forgave her , i gave her a mad hard knacking , she couldn't even stand well after that I broke up with her the next morning when she went back home , sent her a text message, she called tire , I no pick , she came to my house to look for me , I was staying with a friend , after a month she let me be.

PowerPoint presentation? U'r Mean o
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by zedegit: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Preetti:
You're rude and stupid too.

Sweetheart take it easy. Some comments are often ignored.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by zedegit: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I'm done having serious friendships with people I meet on nairaland. I don hang boot tey tey.

Are you married or you want men to pause?
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by zedegit: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Greenbullet:
Mine was very tricky because she she was a smart girl , I had to hack her phone , her text messages and calls to see that she was cheating on me , I summoned her to my house with enough evidence and made a power point presentation , she burst into tears , I acted like I forgave her , i gave her a mad hard knacking , she couldn't even stand well after that I broke up with her the next morning when she went back home , sent her a text message, she called tire , I no pick , she came to my house to look for me , I was staying with a friend , after a month she let me be.

Someone's daughter abi? Karma dey wait you for front.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wendybrown:

What does ghosting mean?
to distance yourself from someone till they forget about you. no call, no message no nothing. It's a subtle way of breaking up with someone.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply)

'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.