Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,331 members, 7,891,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:36 PM

IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today (21764 Views)

PDP NEC May Approve Throwing Presidential Ticket Open Next Week / Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers / Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by Urchman200: 7:54am On Apr 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Although na the like button i click for the question above on buhari and gej

But as a real niggarrr i just wish and hope the executive board of IMF won't approve this loan

I already know u are an Islamic supporter ,so not suprised in ur like click.

1 Like

Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by helinues: 7:54am On Apr 28, 2020
Urchman200:
oga u are not stable, stay one place let know how to address abeg.

1 Like

Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by Clinton207: 7:58am On Apr 28, 2020
This money has been embezzled already before it land’s Nigeria.... greedy politicians!

1 Like

Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by ncdegreat: 7:58am On Apr 28, 2020
I still wonder why our leaders don't have conscience, if reincarnation is real...in my next World I will avoid Nigeria.
Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2020
helinues:
IMF are good in borrowing lending money to useless Leaders yet they care less about what they use the money for
You really can't blame them. That's what they exist for. The main concern should be how we have adopted borrowing as a national pride. If it's not from China it's IMF. It's really disturbing.
Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by DennisEche(m): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2020
helinues:
IMF are good in borrowing money to useless Leaders yet they care less about what they use the money for
Oga stand well jor, we de wailers are not selling applications to would be wailers you better remain ur zombie
Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2020
SocialFinance:
The way imf was warning Nigeria about too much debt few months ago, you will think they really care and will never approve one for us.

However, they were only pained that Nigeria and Africa is turning to China instead of remaining imf slave forever. You will see how their narrative rhetoric will change digitally

I only hope punch - PDP and their Ipob miscreants will be happy now when the Taskmaster imf come up with usual conditionalities meant impoverished Africa
Funny enough same PDP got debt relief from IMF and initiated loans from China so what's ur point exactly
Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by israelmao(m): 8:01am On Apr 28, 2020
Loan will not help Nigeria in this current situation but debt relief.
Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by OriOko88(m): 8:02am On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:
Nigeria keep borrowing.. God knows I wunt help. Them pay a dime when it's time for payback... I wunt pay shingbain
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by Elzionee: 8:04am On Apr 28, 2020
I still haven't seen one thing that the money borrowwd by this administration has been used for... They borrowed more than 16 years of PDP... This government is just clueless
Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by Soulsymbol99: 8:05am On Apr 28, 2020
helinues:
IMF are good in borrowing money to useless Leaders yet they care less about what they use the money for

Aswear! That to tell u the IMF themselves are corrupt. If nt they should have a monitoring them that supervises they said project the country in question is carrying out and where they dont meet up to specifications will be sanctioned seriously blocked from any future loan form anywhere.they (IMF) cant say they dont know these leaders dont use the money judiciously.
Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by okudaniel: 8:05am On Apr 28, 2020
IMF is a respectable body, take caution with that
Esseite:
Does this IMF not ask questions about previous loans....

Or are they getting kickbacks on African loans?..
Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by Sheriman(m): 8:07am On Apr 28, 2020
They go still embezzled the money stupid set of people...
Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by OriOko88(m): 8:07am On Apr 28, 2020
Achorise:
Please how do IMF and world make money?
Please smart answers
They are majorly funded by rich super countries like the US, Germany, Japan, China,and the Netherlands. The Netherlands and Germany single handedly paid off the Greece debts. These are rich countries that fund both world bank nd IMF

1 Like

Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by Sammie2021: 8:08am On Apr 28, 2020
TreasureTayo:
Na wah.. they keep collecting, It is well
it smiley[color=#990000][/color]it is not well Ooo,cos when dis pipo won collect their money back an me and you go pay...

1 Like

Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by sweetmelanin(f): 8:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Another loan? LOL

Sorry to say, the future of Nigeria has been mortgaged by those greedy old baboons we call leaders who keep putting the country in debt and pocketing the funds lipsrsealed

Nigeria will never pay back the accumulated gbese and WILL be freely invaded and occupied in the nearest future.

2 Likes

Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by lammo: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2020
[s]
solmus:
cool

So Abba Kyari wont witness the loan he and the ministers packaged

[/s]

1 Like

Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by mila1121(m): 8:10am On Apr 28, 2020
Stop the loan request and check the economic viability , how do u pay back the loan
Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by aspiring44: 8:12am On Apr 28, 2020
helinues:

Because he who go borrowing , go sorrowing.

Easy to borrow, but difficult to pay back .
Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by famayo: 8:15am On Apr 28, 2020
iMF! IMF! IMF! How many times do I called you? Please don't give out the loans to the Nigerian political leaders oo. They are scammers, obtaining under the pretence of borrowing to fund economic stimulus for the people. They will eventually share the money and later expect my children and grandchildren to pay back what I never follow them eat. Please if you grant them the loan, you are on your own oo. Don't let me hear in later years that Nigeria is indebted to IMF for ..... Trillion Naira. Na you sabi if you refuse to hear my own now.
Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by rusher14: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2020
aspiring44:

Because he who go borrowing , go sorrowing.

Easy to borrow, but difficult to pay back .

So America is sorrowing?

What of Italy, France, Spain, South Africa, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, India etc?

1 Like

Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by Staro: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2020

I pity the next president
after Buhari

Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by Bevista: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Achorise:
Please how do IMF and world make money?
Please smart answers
Time to do some reading about the Rothschilds and Central Banking. Have you ever wondered why even rich countries like the US, UK, Japan, etc are highly indebted as well?

The system is a MATRIX. Presidents are puppets. The real rulers of the world are behind the scenes. They created the UN, WHO, IMF, World Bank, etc just to give their control game legitimacy. Can't you see how they're currently using the WHO to drive their agenda in every country?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by 9japride(m): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2020
Anyone that supports this loan is a likely beneficiary of it. What government know is to buy expensive suv, lavish lifestyle and to oppress the common man. While they pay miscreants peanuts to attack hardworking Nigerians on the internet daily. Such a wicked world we live in.
Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by aspiring44: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=rusher14 post=88937513]

So America is sorrowing?

What of Italy, France, Spain, South Africa, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, India etc?

The above countries won't go sorrowing because they are truthful , sincere and accountable to their people. They use the loan judiciously and it's always glaring to see and their ability to pay back is there.

But Nigeria will go sorrowing , once the loan is not used for what's it meant for .

1 Like

Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by Raalsalghul: 8:30am On Apr 28, 2020
sweetmelanin:
Another loan? LOL

Sorry to say, the future of Nigeria has been mortgaged by those greedy old baboons we call leaders who keep putting the country in debt and pocketing the funds lipsrsealed

Nigeria will never pay back the accumulated gbese and WILL be freely invaded and occupied in the nearest future.

Looking at the shit hole's circumstances, the bold might not be such a bad thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by fireback: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2020
the loan is already approved, for those of you giving reasons why they should not approve it. what you don't know is that IMF is an international borrowing fund. IMF is not interested in what you are going to do with the money they loaned. they're only interested in how you're going to pay back, how much you're willing to pay back and then your collateral. just like the Chinese, they cannot loan you money without interest and collateral. the only collateral that will be used for this loan by FG is the country and its citizens. as for the interest, only the Federal government and IMF knows that one.
Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:33am On Apr 28, 2020
NIGERIA THE DEFINITION OF A USELESS NATION.
Re: IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today by rusher14: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2020
Bevista:
Time to do some reading about the Rothschilds and Central Banking. Have you ever wondered why even rich countries like the US, UK, Japan, etc are highly indebted as well?

The system is a MATRIX. Presidents are puppets. The real rulers of the world are behind the scenes. They created the UN, WHO, IMF, World Bank, etc just to give their control game legitimacy. Can't you see how they're currently using the WHO to drive their agenda in every country?

They are using WHO?

Are they using WHO to drive home China's agenda of what?

What is WHO's budget

Is there ever a time Nigerians would leave conspiracies behind, roll up their sleeves and work?

Name one country on this planet that hasn't had its economy contracted by Covid-19?

Is Nigeria not suffering enough infrastructural deficit to face it head on?

When I say Nigerians are not productive many of you become defensive.

The few amongst you try to blame it on erratic or nonexistent power supply.

When I suggest you find alternatives you claim it is government's responsibility.

When government decides to borrow to live up to their 'responsibility', you say they shouldn't be granted loans.

When you see railway functioning in a part of the country you aren't from, you become bitter.

When the government tries to borrow to provide railway in your region, you protest, writing to the funds managers asking them to turn down the request.

Isn't it time you asked yourself critical questions?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits President Buhari (Photos) / "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.