Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,378 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:54 AM

Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan (23436 Views)

Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request / Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters / Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Dpharisee: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool
Muhammadu borrowHARI

borrowHamadu borrowHari
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Adakintroy2: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
This man borrow money take buy form enter office. Ever since he has not look back.

Spirit of borrowing weh DE him body strong sha.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by mofebosola(m): 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Can't the Senate be patriotic for once and stand up to this man asking him to explain what he's done with previous loans?
He is taking loans upon loans and nothing to show for it in spite of all the looted monies recovered from Europe and America. He is just trying to mortgage our future and planting land-mines for the incoming administration of "Jagaban".

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Adakintroy2: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
This man borrow money take buy form enter office. Ever since he has not look back.

Spirit of borrowing weh DE him body strong.

Even mama tega our neighbor own no reach am.

God bless Nigeria sha.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by rusher14: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
bamvik:

850billion is about 2.4billion dollars, they claim our reserve is above 20billion dollars why not remove 2.4 billion there or is there something i need to understand?

Yes you need to understand basic economics and how government works.

Do we have as much balance as UK, US, Italy, Japan, Singapore etc?

Show me which of these countries is not borrowing.

What is it about the Nigerian that makes him so hateful and unwilling to go with convention and even the future?
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by jansonn(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
God bless president Buhari
God bless SW NC NW NE senators
God bless Nigeria
The problem with nigeria is I-pigs may God continue to curse them
Did you make any sense?? Go back and read what you wrote!! What's wrong with Nigerians self

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by flecho: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Pubichairs:

I see how pained u are, is it because of lack of food?

Help me ask dat small pikin weda na because of SE/SS na bubu dy borrow or na SE/SS cos d borrow.

Some people sell there brain during election

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
I.T.T international thief thief(.....in Fela's voice)

I miss Fela
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Pubichairs(m): 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Lol

Since this lockdown..we haven't seen any palliative from FG to any SE/SS state...

Yet u are pained that Igbo's still survive...without the help from u useless Almajiris...u need to go for a check up...ur hate for Igbo's will soon..run u Mad, such an imbe©ile

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Thats he only thing they are about undecided
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Emmanuelhector(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
God bless Nigeria
SW NC NW NE are well infected with corona virus than the SE you called I-pigs... Don't challenge God to curse your future

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
borrow and loot! the only thing they are good at!

the shithole is on a cliff edge!
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Amudeneogu: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
BEGI-BEGI Country. Please, how many times has this country in borrowed this year alone? Is it healthy for Nigeria? Please let us rethink politics apart.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by engrolawei: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
God bless Nigeria

I don’t blame you. You’re still a little child so you don’t even understand the implications of Buhari’s senseless and selfish borrowing acts.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by bamvik(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
rusher14:

Yes you need to understand basic economics and how government works.

Do we have as much balance as UK, US, Italy, Japan, Singapore etc?

Show me which of these countries is not borrowing.

What is it about the Nigerian that makes him so hateful and unwilling to go with convention and even the future?

if those countries u mentioned are borrowing their citizens would not complain because their govt has done so much for them during this pandemic unlike our government (honest truth). well lets hope the money would be used judiciously for better health care, palliatives and SMES that are struggling during this pademic which are paramount. God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
undecided

Must we do new project when we are broke?

Abeg, Bubu reduce the borrowing
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Truthbites: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bunch of thieves
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by royal231(m): 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lol.. Most Nigerians no know say dem Don borrow their pension finish..

Now dem Wan enter stock market..

Abeg put the country on sale
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Reference(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Which project? There ia no other project in 2020 outside Covid 19. Nothing else will be value for money in the uncertainty caused by the pandemic.

This is May already. They should specify the critical projects that cannot wait for the coast to clear up to enable income generation to rebound.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Bizibi(m): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
God bless Nigeria
new apc goon..... another joker, another defender.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Hausaboy239(m): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool
Muhammadu borrowHARI
Mad oo grin
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by kayusely70(m): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nitric:
This government is taking on too many loans.

The next administration will have a hard time servicing these loans!
Youve spoken well
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Breakinglimit: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
God bless Nigeria

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by SpaceTour: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by rusher14: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
bamvik:

if those countries u mentioned are borrowing their citizens would not complain because their govt has done so much for them during this pandemic unlike our government (honest truth). well lets hope the money would be used judiciously for better health care, palliatives and SMES that are struggling during this pademic which are paramount. God Bless Nigeria

Like UK?

Have you asked any of your relatives in UK if they have received any paliative since the country shut down?

You guys would just be sitting in your rooms creating all manner of conjectures without any basis.

The UK hasn't given a dime to any individual.

Companies need to apply for a loan which they get based on their tax history.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Okoroawusa: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
If it was when Saraki was there for where?

I love this synergy. Nigeria is greater than any one person.

I Love PMB

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Bizibi(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
bamvik:

just forget about them,I am waiting for 2023 to come fast.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by farouk1989: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Why is this man throwing us into debts... always borrowing....why why why
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Omijin: 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Please I need somebody to educate me, what is the worse that can happen to Nigeria should we unable to pay back the debts we are owing.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Angelfrost(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
bamvik:
this is the main reason they resumed plenary

Main reason??! Nah... This is the ONLY reason those idle thieves would get anywhere near the chambers.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Mrpojj(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
God bless Nigeria

See mumu
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Angelfrost(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nitric:
This government is taking on too many loans.

The next administration will have a hard time servicing these loans!

The next administration will simply continue begging and borrowing, while dwelling in underdevelopment.

It's a vicious cycle of clueless leadership!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke / Adeleke Moves Into Osun Government House 16 Months After Swearing-In / Top 6 Projects In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.