Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,867 members, 7,949,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Umahi Apologizes To The Sun, Vanguard Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Apologizes To The Sun, Vanguard Reporters (1220 Views)

Governor Umahi Bans The Sun, Vanguard Reporters From Ebonyi Govt House For Life / Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Apologizes To The Sun, Vanguard Reporters by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Damilare65:

This is outta pocket.

But your papa na the bigger EWU here, him suppose use condom to avoid yeye pikin wey dey craze on top nairaland

See this failed product wey dey frequent ashewo thread on nairaland.

You must be doing your father proud.
2023 Presidency no dey come SW if na wetting dey shack you

A man will always return to where he is from.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Apologizes To The Sun, Vanguard Reporters by kayusely70(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Good
Re: Umahi Apologizes To The Sun, Vanguard Reporters by Damilare65(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
AkeNathan:

See this failed product wey dey frequent ashewo thread on nairaland.

You must be doing your father proud.
2023 Presidency no dey come SW if na wetting dey shack you

A man will always return to where he is from.

I still get money pass your ancestors angry Mafo, shebi I dey carry olosho because I can afford them.. what can you afford? Lol you wey your account number full nairaland dey beg for money? grin look abeg if you want money paste your account make I help your ministry. Useless Eastern beggar. Rada rada ipob, na your type dey become president? grin

Shameless begger
Re: Umahi Apologizes To The Sun, Vanguard Reporters by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 29, 2020
Damilare65:

I still get money pass your ancestors angry Mafo, shebi I dey carry olosho because I can afford them.. what can you afford? Lol you wey your account number full nairaland dey beg for money? grin look abeg if you want money paste your account make I help your ministry. Useless Eastern beggar. Rada rada ipob, na your type dey become president? grin

Shameless begger

2085302174 Zenith bank

More pride begging in a pandemic than fucking disease infested sluts

Little wonder yoruba people are termed dirty undecided

You are so filthy that you can't even get yourself a decent girl to Bleep That's why you resort to whores only grin

It's nothing new to you because you were born in brothel grin
Re: Umahi Apologizes To The Sun, Vanguard Reporters by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 29, 2020
AkeNathan:
Finally Umahi has retraced his steps.
Glad he didn't let arrogance destroy his 2023 presidential ambition shocked

Lol
Wonderful.
Presidential ambition Indeed.
Re: Umahi Apologizes To The Sun, Vanguard Reporters by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 29, 2020
AkeNathan:

2085302174 Zenith bank

You are so filthy that you can't even get yourself a decent girl to Bleep That's why you resort to whores only grin

Damilare65 he has dropped his account. So fund it unless it means both of you are on same category of Poorest of the poor Nigerians.
Re: Umahi Apologizes To The Sun, Vanguard Reporters by Damilare65(m): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2020
AkeNathan:

2085302174 Zenith bank

Idiot man actually dropped his number? cheesy grin grin

A pandemic is not an excuse for begging abeg, it means you were unemployed before the pandemic, or you got zero savings,
You can never be successful in life if you think begging is the solution to your problems.

Better to be born in a brothel than to be an offspring of ipob people that stupidly followed ojukwu to war(that one later run leave una).

And like I said, I am focused on my hustle, so that's why I am able to afford the type of girls I afford, so you think a person that is begging all over nairaland , can maintain a girl ? Lol

Na your igbo girls plenty pass for olosho work sef cheesy and I'm talking from experience

You people are so lazy wtf, its either to do charms, sell cocaine for Malaysia, or your girls become oloshos. Lmao ewu
Re: Umahi Apologizes To The Sun, Vanguard Reporters by Damilare65(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Damilare65 he has dropped his account. So fund it unless it means both of you are on same category of Poorest of the poor Nigerians.

Why would I fund the account of a rude broke person? Why will I take responsibility for the fact that he has zero savings To prove what to who?

I'm not poor, it's better than begging for money online, the idiot is rude too grin
Re: Umahi Apologizes To The Sun, Vanguard Reporters by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2020
Damilare65:

Idiot man actually dropped his number? cheesy grin grin

A pandemic is not an excuse for begging abeg, it means you were unemployed before the pandemic, or you got zero savings,
You can never be successful in life if you think begging is the solution to your problems.

Better to be born in a brothel than to be an offspring of ipob people that stupidly followed ojukwu to war(that one later run leave una).

And like I said, I am focused on my hustle, so that's why I am able to afford the type of girls I afford, so you think a person that is begging all over nairaland , can maintain a girl ? Lol

Na your igbo girls plenty pass for olosho work sef cheesy and I'm talking from experience

You people are so lazy wtf, its either to do charms, sell cocaine for Malaysia, or your girls become oloshos. Lmao ewu

Is it ladoke akintola university wey yahoo boys no full?

Go osun, ogun and ibadan see ybnl boys doing crime and distracting nigeria

Even olamide is proud ybnl yahoo yahoo boy

Comot for my face yoruba pig

Descendants of tribal marks grin

With your money go and get decent girl na grin

Na possess you possess you no know

Glad you aknowledged you were born in a brothel grin

I bet you don't know who your father is, tell me was your umbilical cord a used condom? grin
Re: Umahi Apologizes To The Sun, Vanguard Reporters by Damilare65(m): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2020
AkeNathan:

Is it ladoke akintola university wey yahoo boys no full?

Go osun, ogun and ibadan see ybnl boys doing crime and distracting nigeria

Even olamide is proud ybnl yahoo yahoo boy

Comot for my face yoruba pig

Descendants of tribal marks grin

With your money go and get decent girl na grin

Na possess you possess you no know

Glad you aknowledged you were born in a brothel grin

I bet you don't know who your father is, tell me was your umbilical cord a used condom? grin

You are still broke/poor . Change that narrative abeg
Re: Umahi Apologizes To The Sun, Vanguard Reporters by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2020
Damilare65:

You are still broke/poor . Change that narrative abeg

Osino broke undecided

Girls I don Bleep for this life set pass the oloshos you dey carry

You wey rich why you no carelessly put in 1k for the azza I drop?
Re: Umahi Apologizes To The Sun, Vanguard Reporters by Damilare65(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2020
AkeNathan:

Osino broke undecided

Girls I don Bleep for this life set pass the oloshos you dey carry

You wey rich why you no carelessly put in 1k for the azza I drop?

K. Oya go find the next give away thread.

1k wont solve your problem bra, and you are rude, beggars are not supposed to be rude
Re: Umahi Apologizes To The Sun, Vanguard Reporters by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Damilare65:

K. Oya go find the next give away thread.

1k wont solve your problem bra, and you are rude, beggars are not supposed to be rude

Oga abeg help your boy na embarassed

For all those thread i no win shishi

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. / Endsars (aka Endpolice Brutality) Is Nothing But A Scam. A Big Fat Lie. / JUST IN!!! Rep Speaker, Gbajabiamila Visits Sen. Orji Kalu, Celebrates Wife's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.