Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,129 members, 7,946,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

A Letter To Ninety5 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To Ninety5 (297 Views)

The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me / Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Ninety5 by GreatResearcher1: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dear ninety5,
I just read your post and i am going to dropped you with my 4 cents. Would've dropped the cents on your thread but for the benefit of others who are in your shoes, i've decided to drop it on a fresh thread.
First cent: ignore people telling you to caution your wife's sister. If you try it, she might lay a rape/attempted rape charge against u especialy if you're doing well financialy.
Second cent: don't report it to your wife. Pretend you haven't seen it. For d fact that your wife is living with you shows that she do see her sister dress indecently. And for her not to caution her means they are up to something. Or does she wear this dresses only when your wife is absent?
Third cent: if you must cheat on your wife, let it not be with her sister or her friend. Get a girl that matches her sister features (since you are attracted to her) and fvck.
Fourth cent: you seem idle. Engage yourself on something while indoors. Read books, watch youtube videos, take online courses, learn a new language. Just try and keep yourself busy.
Yours friendly,
Great Researcher.
A redpill certified.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Ninety5 by Sezzybb(m): 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Dear ninety5,
I just read your post and i am going to dropped you with my 4 cents. Would've dropped the cents on your thread but for the benefit of others who are in your shoes, i've decided to drop it on a fresh thread.
First cent: ignore people telling you to caution your wife's sister. If you try it, she might lay a rape/attempted rape charge against u especialy if you're doing well financialy.
Second cent: don't report it to your wife. Pretend you haven't seen it. For d fact that your wife is living with you shows that she do see her sister dress indecently. And for her not to caution her means they are up to something. Or does she wear this dresses only when your wife is absent?
Third cent: if you must cheat on your wife, let it not be with her sister or her friend. Get a girl that matches her sister features (since you are attracted to her) and fvck.
Fourth cent: you seem idle. Engage yourself on something while indoors. Read books, watch youtube videos, take online courses, learn a new language. Just try and keep yourself busy.
Yours friendly,
Great Researcher.
A redpill certified.
Well said
Re: A Letter To Ninety5 by Iceberg3: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Dear ninety5,
[s]
[/s]
Yours friendly,
Great Researcher.
A redpill certified.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Ninety5 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
People will never change. But, seriously you need to reduce your red pill movement, you no want make these leeches get magas again? You dey cast their work.

Re: A Letter To Ninety5 by Dreiwizzy: 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
You all here be typing advice, when shiit starts happening in his home nobody will be there to save him. sad
Re: A Letter To Ninety5 by GreatResearcher1: 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
You all here be typing advice, when shiit starts happening in his home nobody will be there to save him. sad
If after reading advice here, shits happen in his home, well, we can't help.
Any man who can't resist sexual advances is a cheep whorehound

(1) (Reply)

Someone Pls Help Me With The Pdf Download Link Of This Book / Im Not A Woman Wrapper - Keketu / Appearance Is Important When Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.