Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,895 members, 7,976,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:21 AM

Texting Tips For Long Distance Relationships. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Texting Tips For Long Distance Relationships. (1591 Views)

JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships / Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Texting Tips For Long Distance Relationships. by loverealities(f): 8:51am On Apr 29, 2020
Texting is the most convenient form of communication in a long distant relationship because everyone pretty much has their phone within arm’s reach all of the time. It’s a private conversation that keeps you connected with your long distance partner all the time. Therefore, it is very important to do it right. You can just drop a good morning text, let them know you are thinking of them, share memes and emojis.

HERE ARE SEVEN TEXTING TIPS FOR LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS THAT WILL HELP YOU.

DON’T GET NEEDY:

Don’t text your partner all the time. This may show you off as needy especially if they are not responding as actively as you are. Take time to understand and adjust to both your needs. There is a fine line between asking what you want and demanding them to do what you want. It’s easier when you are both busy with work or business so you only get to text at your free time.

You can text them that you are missing them. But don’t get angry if they don’t reply fast enough. Wait for their response before you text some more.
Don’t keep fighting with them for not texting back unless you actually feel they are doing it on purpose. Being in different places also mean having different schedules. They must have genuine reasons to not text you back quickly. Understanding them is difficult from a distance but have faith in them. Don’t make them feel that you doubt them.
When you are in a challenging situation in a relationship, you constantly evaluate if it is worth the effort. And thus your constant nudging could have a negative effect on your long distance relationship. Learn to build trust and have a little faith in each other.

SURPRISE THEM:

When you are far away from your partner, it seems like you are losing the flame of the relationship...

Visit our site to read full article.

http://loverealities.com/texting-tips-for-long-distance-relationships/

Re: Texting Tips For Long Distance Relationships. by sholazy(m): 9:27am On Apr 29, 2020
Nice tips...thanks

1 Like

Re: Texting Tips For Long Distance Relationships. by ednut1(m): 9:27am On Apr 29, 2020
Say no to long distance relationship. It is a scam

1 Like

Re: Texting Tips For Long Distance Relationships. by NobleDeSage001: 9:53am On Apr 29, 2020
Long distance relationship can drain someone eee!

2 Likes

Re: Texting Tips For Long Distance Relationships. by Biglittlelois(f): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2020
NobleDeSage001:
Long distance relationship can drain someone eee!

Seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Texting Tips For Long Distance Relationships. by silento(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2020
Long distance relationship is good when u are good at cheating , coz u will have enough time to knack other girls
Re: Texting Tips For Long Distance Relationships. by NobleDeSage001: 10:44am On Apr 29, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Seriously.

Talking from experience. I won't advice anyone to go into it.

1 Like

Re: Texting Tips For Long Distance Relationships. by Joelsiver: 11:12am On Apr 29, 2020
Its so okay ... thanks for the tips

1 Like

Re: Texting Tips For Long Distance Relationships. by loverealities(f): 4:04am On May 04, 2020
sholazy:
Nice tips...thanks

Thank you
Re: Texting Tips For Long Distance Relationships. by loverealities(f): 4:04am On May 04, 2020
Joelsiver:
Its so okay ... thanks for the tips
Thank you
Re: Texting Tips For Long Distance Relationships. by loverealities(f): 4:05am On May 04, 2020
NobleDeSage001:

Talking from experience. I won't advice anyone to go into it.

Well, certain circumstances will test the bond you share
Re: Texting Tips For Long Distance Relationships. by NobleDeSage001: 8:26am On May 04, 2020
Sure. It had been tested and re-tested. It takes conscious efforts and high level of discipline to stay faithful and committed to each other.
Re: Texting Tips For Long Distance Relationships. by IamDavids: 9:31am On May 04, 2020
I'm into one now. We started dating few weeks ago. The feeling we developed is mutual. I don't know how it happened but it did. I just have my fears that it may not work out on the long run.
Re: Texting Tips For Long Distance Relationships. by loverealities(f): 5:21am On May 23, 2020
IamDavids:
I'm into one now. We started dating few weeks ago. The feeling we developed is mutual. I don't know how it happened but it did. I just have my fears that it may not work out on the long run.

Try to keep a positive mindset

(1) (Reply)

“I Want To Drink Your Menstrual Blood With Garri” – Nigerian Guy Tells Lady / She Said We Couldn’t Be Together Until She Saw This... / Abeg See What I Bought For N800 (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.