Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,059 members, 7,977,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:45 PM

She Said We Couldn’t Be Together Until She Saw This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said We Couldn’t Be Together Until She Saw This... (1591 Views)

My Fiancee Said We Must Have A House Before Getting Married / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Said We Couldn’t Be Together Until She Saw This... by Kaizen0426(m): 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
Thelma was a very beautiful and calm lady, and she was built on Sunday evening to my taste. Not to tall, fair and a balanced figure 8 with extra body at the right places.

The problem was that, Thelma was very hard to get, not the “I will think about it” or “I want him to try harder” type of hard. She was genuinely not interested.

This carried on for a long time and honestly I was losing interest until one day, she got locked out of her apartment because, she forgot her keys while stepping out and her flatmate Nkechi wasn’t back yet.

It was raining that day and everywhere was cold( weather for two type of thing), I saw her outside and reluctantly offered her to stay at my place, she actually accepted (lol, cold wan kill am).

My apartment was very beautiful and well furnished. It was no surprise how astonished she was when she came in. “Wow”, “this is beautiful, how were you able to afford this” ?. “You are always indoors and I don’t think your family is one billionaire family like that, but you still live comfortably, even more than those who have legit jobs”. “Yahoo is really paying o”.

I laughed hard, “which yahoo again” ?. I am an internet marketer. I sell my products and that of others too online.

I had to explain to her, she was actually avoiding me because everyone taught I was a yahoo boy. Long story short, Me and Thelma has a date that weekend and the rest they say is history.

Truth is, making money on the internet is one of the best things that can happen to you. In fact people will start thinking you are a yahoo boy. And it reduces your stress and gives you time to take up other interests as well.

The best time to start was over ten years ago, the second best time was during the lockdown when the world was still and watching, the third best time is now.

Message me and get to know some of the best online businesses to start right now from anywhere at all.

Send me a message:07088306200
Re: She Said We Couldn’t Be Together Until She Saw This... by flowristic(m): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2021
Good for you bro

(1) (Reply)

At 22, Is It Normal Not Have Had Any Relationship? / Abeg See What I Bought For N800 (PIX) / He Seduced Me And I Had Sex With Him On My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.