Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,689 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

He Seduced Me And I Had Sex With Him On My Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Seduced Me And I Had Sex With Him On My Birthday (1584 Views)

How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years / Help, She Seduced Me / Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Seduced Me And I Had Sex With Him On My Birthday by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
savour his facial expression. This is his birthday treat as much as mine to enjoy my orgasm at female hands—from the wonderful collaborative touches of two. In our ten years together, we’d never shared each other, his yearning for the taste of a role as Viewer mirroring my own to be on display in the throes of passion.

This is just perfect.

In the afterglow of magnificent sex, we had discussed the female erotic massage, which had wetted my pussy further. How had he even found this opportunity? The sex that had followed topped our first round in a flurried reverse cowgirl Bleep, when I finished the ride, our joint juices migrated to his.... Read more

1 Like

Re: He Seduced Me And I Had Sex With Him On My Birthday by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
dey wait on the other side of that BS link, we are coming after jesus return.

1 Like

Re: He Seduced Me And I Had Sex With Him On My Birthday by imagrg(m): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
Your emotional stability is eroding oh!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch Moment Bbnaija Angel Kissed Billionaire Obi Cubana In A Night Club (video) / Why Do Married Woman Cheat. / Should I Continue Waiting For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.