Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,296 members, 7,964,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:32 AM

Must A Man Be The One To Provide Their Financial Needs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Man Be The One To Provide Their Financial Needs? (290 Views)

Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class / You Take Care Of My Financial Needs, I Give You Sex. See What A Babe Told Me / Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Man Be The One To Provide Their Financial Needs? by marttol: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2020
I dated a girl recently before we broke up(actually initiated it) ... all I fully observed about the girl is that she believes she can only escape poverty through marriage cos...she always say if she is dating a guy and things ain't moving well for him that she will leave that she won't suffer what her mum suffered in her dad's hands...

I've never hear her talk about using her own hands to make it... all she believes in his dat a rich man must marry her or she must marry a rich man...

I hear people say if a girl is your sister will you let her date a broke person... the question is must a girl always believe her only hope of survival is a man supporting her...don't dey have hands abi dey can't huzzle themselves cos I don't get.

pardon errors please.
Re: Must A Man Be The One To Provide Their Financial Needs? by Sundrus: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2020
Na only girls wey no like their partner dey get such myopic mindset. As for me, i no fit marry leech as wife.

1 Like

Re: Must A Man Be The One To Provide Their Financial Needs? by Bobbietech: 11:38am On Apr 29, 2020
Hello everyone....
How you guys doing.... I wanna introduce you guys to a little and steady business that's grows with team work.
Have you guys heard of the smart contract project also known as million money project...
Well with a little amount of 3500 and team work... We can explore and make some serious cash....

A tutorial will be starting soon

Join now

https:///2349032265856?text=I%20want%20join%20your%20WhatsApp%20group%20and%20know%20more%20about%20smart%20contracts

Re: Must A Man Be The One To Provide Their Financial Needs? by ibkayee(f): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
I wouldn't encourage anyone to be financially dependent on anyone, women especially. But it's a personal choice

I don't know you personally so I wouldn't know if you're a part of this category, but generally, the same men who notoriously use money to get women turn around to complain about women using and being dependent on them for money. These men encourage the system they supposedly hate...when it's convenient

I also don't think the average Nigerian man even has the money to be 'funding' these females we keep hearing about them supposedly cashing out on, and these very average men get married every day to average women, who hustle and contribute their fair share

1 Like

Re: Must A Man Be The One To Provide Their Financial Needs? by sexylassie2(f): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
It is the burden of being a man

providing for her during relationship is not a must, but you must provide for her in marriage, that is the reality.

A woman might endure with you for sometimes but when she constantly has to do things herself, she will question your manhood
Re: Must A Man Be The One To Provide Their Financial Needs? by AfroKnight: 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Any girl who thinks her man should be responsible for her should not complain about patriarchy and whatever other perceived form of inequality. I mean! What’s more patriarchal than the notion that a man must be financially responsible for his woman as if she were a minor? Is she incapacitated? She’s not property. She can take care of herself too.

However women are hardly that logical when it comes to responsibilities that don’t favour them. They want you to spend and still accord them equally standing. Even these naija feminists.

If you want to marry them, you will have to overlook this. If not, you will wait long before you see someone with egalitarian convictions.

(1) (Reply)

The Dominant And The Submissive / Signs That Shows When Your Relationship Is In Bad State / Fluffy Bean Cake (akara)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.