Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Help In Pregnancy - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help In Pregnancy (4108 Views)

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Pierced:

There's a screenshot up there with ur phone number begging for airtime.....with a male profile.....y did u ignore it? Y can't u defend it?

That's my husband Nairaland username.
Am just tired of defending all the names am been called here.
Anybody who is touched by Spirit to help me, I will appreciate.
The bank account details I drop here are from a male too?
My Facebook username name, my bank account details and all my Identity cards bear same name.
My only crime here is that my account is new.
What else should I say?
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Mizwisdom(f): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dooj:

My Facebook username name, my bank account details and all my Identity cards bear same name.
What else should I say?

So your husband begs for recharge card while you beg for money? you guys will never change, you're bringing curses on yourself with all this lies and scams you say & do

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mizwisdom:

So your husband begs for recharge card while you beg for money? you guys will never change, you're bringing curses on yourself with all this lies and scams you do
If am lying, if am a scammer may God punish me with my pregnancy, may my children be nothing in this world.
But if am not, may God judge you for accusing me wrongly.

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Mizwisdom(f): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=Dooj post=89000102][/quote]

Your curses just goes to show your heart content it will linger around you never near me. Prove that you're pregnant na, we've seen all this things you're doing before.

1 Like

Re: Help In Pregnancy by craleonic: 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dooj:

What else should I say?

Youu and your husband have turned scam begging to business? He claimed in Feb that you just had a baby via CS which you lost, now you're claiming you are pregnant.

Liars like you make me it hard for people who truly need help to be believed. Disgusting.

10 Likes

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Your curses just goes to show your heart content it will linger around you never near me. Prove that you're pregnant na, we've seen all this things you're doing before.
How can I prove?
Even if I prove to you, others may accuse you of collaborating with me.
But still I want to prove you wrong.
How can I?
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hello all, am so weak and tired of this constant interrogation.
Am only pleading for help, not using force.
If you are moved by my plight to help me, fine, if not, it's ok.
I did not give anybody any money to keep for me.
Thank you all.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Ifyjos(f): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dooj:

Thank you.
May God never allow my present condition to be your portion.
It's well.
Lowlife scammer , what you just said it’s one of the scammers favourites words to say so people can pity and believe your fabricated story. Amen to your prayer I will never be in your present condition a scammer like you.

10 Likes

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dooj:

Well, even if you verify me yourself and come back to confirm, some people will still say you are collaborating with me to scam.
But that's not the problem.
my crime is am poor and am begging for help on a public forum.
Thank you and God bless.
Close your mouth.
Thief and scammer. Don't ever stop for the rest of your life.

4 Likes

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dooj:
Hello all, am so weak and tired of this constant interrogation.
Am only pleading for help, not using force.
If you are moved by my plight to help me, fine, if not, it's ok.
I did not give anybody any money to keep for me.
Thank you all.
Garrahia or open another account to continue.
U even have money to buy data.
Who knows how many u have scammed here

U can even use aged and sick mother format if this one don't pay.

5 Likes

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
sassysure:
Garrahia or open another account to continue. U even have money to buy data. Who knows how many u have scammed her.
U can even use aged and sick mother format if this one don't pay.
Your words are full of so much venom and bitterness. Take it easy please. Whether am a scammer or not is left between me and my God. Don't be unnecessary angry over nothing. You can't help, am not forcing you. Not forcing anybody either. Its just an appeal. Let me be Oga.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by ahnie: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lolz nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 30, 2020
La send la bend!
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Ishilove: 10:55am On Apr 30, 2020
She is real. I know who the man is that used her number.

It's quite sad it has come to this sad

2 Likes

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Ishilove: 10:55am On Apr 30, 2020
Dooj:

Your words are full of so much venom and bitterness.
Take it easy please.
Whether am a scammer or not is left between me and my God.
Don't be unnecessary angry over nothing.
You can't help, am not forcing you.
Not forcing anybody either.
Its just an appeal.
Let me be Oga.
Madam you shouldn't have used your husband's number. Tell him I will contact him later. Or ask him to contact me.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Ishilove: 10:58am On Apr 30, 2020
Ifyjos:

Lowlife scammer , what you just said it’s one of the scammers favourites words to say so people can pity and believe your fabricated story. Amen to your prayer I will never be in your present condition a scammer like you.
Easy please. Scammers have made us all wary of assisting but there are very few genuine cases like this one.

1 Like

Re: Help In Pregnancy by JasonJidenna(m): 11:01am On Apr 30, 2020
FATnigga:
Dooj
Ok. would you agree to do a video chat with me to confirm you're not fake?
I thought you said she should furck off?

Your head is calm now after using such a harsh word.

Are you not being stupid now?

5 Likes

Re: Help In Pregnancy by MMotimo: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2020
Dooj:
Am a pregnant mother with two lovely kids.
Am pleading on behalf of my myself and family for help from good people here.
Pls nothing is too small.
What we need is to eat and be stay alive
My husband lost his job since January this year and life has been extra hard for us, couple with this lockdown, I can no longer hawk cold water with my kids as we used to.
Please help me and my family to stay alive.
D U.
First Bank.

Modified:
If I had refused verification, everybody here would have condemned me and written me off as a scammer.
But now that I have accepted any type of verification to be carried out to identify if am real or not, nobody is answering me again.

You lost a baby to CS 2 months ago. You already have 2 kids, your husband has been jobless since last year (that is what his post says, not the Jan you have up there) yet you are pregnant AGAIN? As in, neither of you thought it prudent to avoid pregnancy with your family’s economic condition? You still accepted his kini even with hawking water with your kids? Meanwhile, your husband, just this month, said you have 3 kids now you are saying 2? Same husband has received multiple times on giveaway threads in just the last 2 months.

Imagine! You hawk water on the streets with your innocent kids yet you think nothing of getting pregnant again and again! Do you not want to enjoy life? Do you want to condemn yourself to a lifetime of lack? Do you not know that statistically, with every additional child in your current economic state, your family is likely to remain poor?

Look at your last paragraph again. So because you have “accepted any type of verification “ money should start rolling in abi? You choose to be a bearer of children even when your husband is jobless and your own job is not exactly high paying? You think that’s your calling in life? Guess what? Even animals carry pregnancy! Insects sef can reproduce so it’s time to think beyond pushing babies out. Birthing children in a precarious economic state is NOT an achievement! You need to sit your brain down, ask God for wisdom because that is what you need now, more than money.

Wonders! You and your husband are a tag team on Nairaland smh!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help In Pregnancy by FATnigga(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2020
JasonJidenna:
I thought you said she should furck off?

Your head is calm now after using such a harsh word.

Are you not being stupid now?

I already said she's real

What do you want me to do now?
Re: Help In Pregnancy by SweetCunt97(f): 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
MMotimo:

You lost a baby to CS 2 months ago. You already have 2 kids, your husband has been jobless since last year yet you are pregnant AGAIN? As in, neither of you thought it prudent to avoid pregnancy with your family’s economic condition? You still accepted his kini even with hawking water with your kids? Meanwhile, your husband, just this month, said you have 3 kids now you are saying 2? Same husband has received multiple times on giveaway threads in just the last 2 months.

Imagine! You hawk water on the streets with your innocent kids yet you think nothing of getting pregnant again and again! Do you not want to enjoy life? Do you want to condemn yourself to a lifetime of lack? Do you not know that statistically, with every additional child in your current economic state, your family is likely to remain poor?

Look at your last paragraph again. So because you have “accepted any type of verification “ money should start rolling in abi? You choose to be a bearer of children even when your husband is jobless and your own job is not exactly high paying? You think that’s your calling in life? Guess what? Even animals carry pregnancy! Insects sef can reproduce so it’s time to think beyond pushing babies out. Birthing children in a precarious economic state is NOT an achievement! You need to sit your brain down, ask God for wisdom because that is what you need now, more than money.

Wonders! You and your husband are a tag team on Nairaland smh!

Dayuuuuum, that's harsh but the truth.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by MMotimo: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Dayuuuuum, that's harsh but the truth.

Yes, I am a woman so I tend to get particularly impatient with women that contribute to the “fish brain” reputation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help In Pregnancy by bukatyne(f): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
MMotimo:

Yes, I am a woman so I tend to get particularly impatient with women that contribute to the “fish brain” reputation

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Help In Pregnancy by ayobarmy(m): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
How I wish the person behind this nonsense can be arrested for this selfish and wicked act, If he/she is confirmed to be telling lies, because they are causing serious problems on this forum already....

2 Likes

Re: Help In Pregnancy by ayobarmy(m): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
vickydankal:
I will contact mods if they can verify this account, I will help in my little way.

Did you find anything Ma?
Re: Help In Pregnancy by MMotimo: 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
bukatyne:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Someone needs to start a thread here to encourage women to start relating simple arithmetic to birthing children. Basic arithmetic skills are not just about passing school exams, they are a basic part of life skills
How can you even look your kids in the eye when they are suffering and you’re pregnant AGAIN?

9 Likes

Re: Help In Pregnancy by bukatyne(f): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
MMotimo:

Someone needs to start a thread here to encourage women to start relating simple arithmetic to birthing children. Basic arithmetic skills are not just about passing school exams, they are a basic part of life skills
How can you even look your kids in the eye when they are suffering and you’re pregnant AGAIN?

@bold:

This is a Joseph scenario:

Who else but you cheesy

I am on the look out for it.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by emmaodet: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Your written English seem good for someone who hawks cold water... Offcourse u tried to put in some errors to seem believable. Well, may help come to you if u are genuine.

That was my thought too.
I don't even know what to believe again on nairaland and have decided maybe helping offline is better off than online.
The english is to good for a cold water hawker.
Though they say - ti a ba di oju ki eni buruku o koja, ti eni rere mafi koja a oni mo meaning if we decided not to do good again due to being paid back by ungrateful lot, we won't know when to help again even when the grateful and appreciative one will pass us by.
Will go through the thread and if am convinced, will help
Re: Help In Pregnancy by emmaodet: 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
craleonic:

Hmm... same number you put up here was used to beg for recharge car last year by a male moniker. I believe you're a scammer.

You see?
I had the intention of helping but i have my reservation.
I guess it's better to help offline.
I'm really sorry for genuine people who really needs help on nairaland because eyan buruku ti ba eniyan rere je.
Humans have a way of abusing good things or intentions

Cc Ariza

1 Like

Re: Help In Pregnancy by DriggityDre: 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Scammer don enter one chance

4 Likes

Re: Help In Pregnancy by emmaodet: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ishilove:
She is real. I know who the man is that used her number.

It's quite sad it has come to this sad

Ishilove are you for real? Or someone else is using this your moniker presently?
You have been on nairaland for a long time and if you attest to it, you are more or less standing as a refree to the woman.
I respect you a lot on nairaland and will bank on your judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Pierced(f): 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
Dooj:

What else should I say?

So ur husband is a nairalander......and u guys av decided to take online begging as a full time job?

I am sure ur husband must av told u how he got help numerous times through give aways......and told u to come and open a new account with ur sob stories.....and u will get all the help u need.

One thing I hate about poor people......they give birth to children they can't cater for...... telling themselves God will take care of them.

The height of it is u even feel entitled because u allowed verification.......both u are ur husband are scammers deceiving people with ur sob stories.

3 Likes

Re: Help In Pregnancy by craleonic: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
emmaodet:

You see?
I had the intention of helping but i have my reservation.
I guess it's better to help offline.
I'm really sorry for genuine people who really needs help on nairaland because eyan buruku ti ba eniyan rere je.
Humans have a way of abusing good things or intentions

Cc Ariza

Ishilove has clarified they are not scammers and that she knows the husband. Maybe they are genuine, but fact is the husband needs to get something doing to sustain the family... that is where they really need help.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Live-In Relatives Ruin The Spark In A Marriage? / Boyfriend Spends So Much Money On Stay-at-home Mom / Abortion Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.