Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,892 members, 7,949,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Take Sides With God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Take Sides With God (198 Views)

Deism And Atheism Are The Different Sides Of The Same Wrong Coin. / Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides / 8 Steps To A Better Relationship With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Sides With God by chrmn1: 7:09am On Apr 30, 2020
TAKE SIDES WITH GOD

Someone asked me, "what do i do with my dreams and life goals." Whatever your dreams are put them in the hands of God. Give them to him and see him mould them to his purpose. Submit them to his hand so that there would be a greater essence to your life beyond provision for you and yours. For "he is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all we can ask or imagine according to his power that works in us"(Ephesians 3:20). God is yearning to use women, men, boys, girls to show his beauty and splendour
"so that they will be called oaks of righteousness planted by Adonai, in which he takes pride" (Isaiah 61:3 cjb)

Get enlisted in the movement of God in this day. Man is building, has been building and will always build. I mean building of glorious empires and systems. Nothing wrong here but because of the susceptibility of man to the wicked one, in the course of building, man will always give his authority to and fulfill the purpose of the wicked one, most times unconsiously. Luke 4:5-6 reads "Then the devil, taking [Jesus] up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said to Him, 'All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.'"

We watch movies everyday. Most movies have the main characters called the "hero" and also the bad guy called the "villian" or the "actor" and "booss" in Nigerian english, lol. Many-a-times the villian has it all good until the ending parts of the movie when justice is served and they are punished. You see these movies we watch are a model of the world we live in today.

You cannot flow along with the world system because it seems to prosper today. See what God said about Pharoah leader of Egypt, "But indeed for this purpose I have promoted you, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth." (Exodus 9:16)
God allowed Pharoah to prosper so that he would show his glory over and above Pharoah, the then world power.

Side with God! There is no being as faithful as he. For those that say, its a difficult thing to follow God, I feel your pain. Yes there is a how to going about that venture (which I hope to touch in subsequent write ups) but would you be bold enough to give your heart to him today? Pray a prayer of comittment to God and receive his salvation this hour. If you hear his voice in your heart today do not harden your heart. You must understand that God wants to use your life as his brilliant masterpiece today. The world systrm is headed somewhere. Would you trust God this day to take your life and make it a wondeful, beautiful piece? He's waiting...common make that comittment today. Ask him to forgive your sins and give him your heart.

God bless you and see you soon!

(1) (Reply)

How To Remain Unshakable During A Crisis / [SERMON] PRAY FOR DONALD TRUMP - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME / Daily Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.