Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,958 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Where To Find A Deliverance Minister - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where To Find A Deliverance Minister (367 Views)

Please Recommend A Deliverance Man Of God Or Church In Lagos. / Dr Stella Immanuel Is A MFM Deliverance Minister / Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Find A Deliverance Minister by Nobody: 7:27am On May 01, 2020
Where do I find a good man of God that can deliver me from evil spirit, demons? I feel I am possessed by some kind of demons, maybe from my sexual partners. I am in the east. So a good man of God who is gifted in delivering one from evil spirit is what I need here in the east. Thanks.
Re: Where To Find A Deliverance Minister by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29am On May 01, 2020
Find the nearest MFM church close to you.

It is well with you.

Jesus Loves You.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where To Find A Deliverance Minister by petra1(m): 7:54am On May 01, 2020
LawBreaker:
Where do I find a good man of God that can deliver me from evil spirit, demons? I feel I am possessed by some kind of demons, maybe from my sexual partners. I am in the east. So a good man of God who is gifted in delivering one from evil spirit is what I need here in the east. Thanks.

What is your experience
Re: Where To Find A Deliverance Minister by Flyingngel(m): 8:06am On May 01, 2020
There is nothing like deliverance ministry.
God is the deliverance. How? By accepting him as your Lord and personal Saviour.

1 Like

Re: Where To Find A Deliverance Minister by Orobo20: 8:31am On May 01, 2020
[s]
post=89050718:
Find the nearest MFM church close to you.

It is well with you.

Jesus Loves You.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Where To Find A Deliverance Minister by ThothHermes: 10:13am On May 01, 2020
Download and listen to the Mystery of Deliverance 1-4 by Apostle Joshua Selman.

Even the legal captive can be free.
Re: Where To Find A Deliverance Minister by StrikeBack(m): 11:07am On May 01, 2020
Find your way to the lion himself

1 Like

Re: Where To Find A Deliverance Minister by Nobody: 7:42am On May 02, 2020
Orobo20:
[s][/s]

Why did you strike his post boo?
Re: Where To Find A Deliverance Minister by Nobody: 7:43am On May 02, 2020
petra1:

What is your experience

I can't stay two days without sex from different women n I can't marry. I impregnated like two girls n has done so many ab.
Re: Where To Find A Deliverance Minister by Nobody: 9:49am On May 02, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Where To Find A Deliverance Minister by judedwriter(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2020
LawBreaker:

The question is can you stay delivered?

Even if a hundred deliverance ministers lay their hands on you and you go back to fornication, the demons will come back stronger.

You can minister self deliverance to yourself by going on a 2-3 day fast, eating nothing, just reading God's Word and praising Him. Demons hate living in a house where praises go to God.
Re: Where To Find A Deliverance Minister by shadeyinka(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2020
Flyingngel:
There is nothing like deliverance ministry.
God is the deliverance. How? By accepting him as your Lord and personal Saviour.
No sir. You have over-generalized.

Not every true minister of God function in deliverance cases just like not all true ministers function in the healing ministry. It has to do with
1. Gifting
2. Level of Faith
3. Experience

All these through Christ Jesus
Re: Where To Find A Deliverance Minister by Frankfcm: 10:24am On May 02, 2020
locate any branch of The Lord's chosen church around you.
Re: Where To Find A Deliverance Minister by Nobody: 10:56am On May 02, 2020
I think your deliverance has started already cos identifying your problem is the first steps to deliverance. Then go online and look for prayer helpline of any good denomination known for deliverance ministrations and speak to someone to guide you on how to go about the remaining steps. But you need to first surrender to Jesus to make the journey easier for you.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Where To Find A Deliverance Minister by Nobody: 11:50am On May 02, 2020
judedwriter:

The question is can you stay delivered?

Even if a hundred deliverance ministers lay their hands on you and you go back to fornication, the demons will come back stronger.

You can minister self deliverance to yourself by going on a 2-3 day fast, eating nothing, just reading God's Word and praising Him. Demons hate living in a house where praises go to God.
I can't do fasting, I have ulcer
Re: Where To Find A Deliverance Minister by judedwriter(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2020
LawBreaker:
I can't do fasting, I have ulcer

Then look for someone to fast and pray for you.

Some demons will not go unless through fasting and praying.

(1) (Reply)

Police Warn Oyedepo Over Decision To Reopen Church / Apostle Joshua Selman Messages / #EndSars: Dr. Chris Okafor Encourages Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.