Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,445 members, 7,888,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

Please Recommend A Deliverance Man Of God Or Church In Lagos. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Recommend A Deliverance Man Of God Or Church In Lagos. (493 Views)

Popular South African Pastor Bursted In A Deliverance Session Gone Wrong (Pics) / Things That Religious Or Church People Do To Medical Doctors . / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Deliverance Man Of God Or Church In Lagos. by Mati1111: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2023
Ever since I came to the Lagos i have been looking for a genuine pastor or church where I can go for deliverance, i need a place where i can go for spiritual consultation and prayers, (some of us need only God and spiritual back up to survive) but I can't see. Please can someone recommend one. Please this is important and urgent.

Thanks
Re: Please Recommend A Deliverance Man Of God Or Church In Lagos. by Coloredsg(f): 8:52am On Apr 04, 2023
TravelEmpire07:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, Uk, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::61::51::66::44
Scam
Scam
Scam.
No one should fall for this.
This guy is a known scammer always changing usernames.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Deliverance Man Of God Or Church In Lagos. by advanceDNA: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2023
Mati1111:
Ever since I came to the Lagos i have been looking for a genuine pastor or church where I can go for deliverance, i need a place where i can go for spiritual consultation and prayers, (some of us need only God and spiritual back up to survive) but I can't see. Please can someone recommend one. Please this is important and urgent.

Thanks

U just dey find pple wey go scam u.....
Stay ur house...
Pray well....
Read ur bible...
.become born again and simcerely obey the commandments of God through Jesus....u will enjoy grace and favor from God greater than problem and battles...... problem, enemies and battles no dey finish ....... no let anynody scam u with deliverance
Re: Please Recommend A Deliverance Man Of God Or Church In Lagos. by advanceDNA: 8:59am On Apr 04, 2023
Coloredsg:

Scam
Scam
Scam.
No one should fall for this.
This guy is a known scammer always changing usernames.

The guy don knack you?? I dont know why mods no dey delete their post
Re: Please Recommend A Deliverance Man Of God Or Church In Lagos. by EriMma1: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2023
Mati1111:

Thanks

Go to MFM and find out their deliverance days.. or enquire on how you can book a private deliverance session with them. I have gone to them on two accasions and gotten positive results.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Deliverance Man Of God Or Church In Lagos. by Mati1111: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
EriMma1:

Go to MFM and find out their deliverance days.. or enquire on how you can book a private deliverance session with them. I have gone to them on two accasions and gotten positive results.

I know about MFM but there three days dry fasting isn't funny
Re: Please Recommend A Deliverance Man Of God Or Church In Lagos. by EriMma1: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
Mati1111:

I know about MFM but there three days dry fasting isn't funny

Have you done it before? What was the outcome?

Well I did the three days marathon one once and it was quite refreshing and powerful.

Hope you find one that does it for you.
Re: Please Recommend A Deliverance Man Of God Or Church In Lagos. by Omowale2023(m): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
Mati1111:

Thanks
Christ the rock Livingstone Christian Church
Located at: No. 3 Nobel close, Bamboo plaza opposite NNPC, Ojodu-Berger, Ogba-Lagos
Call - 08183083375, for further details about the church.

(1) (Reply)

Why A Watchman Is More Than A Prophet / Isaiah's Prophesy: The Messiah And Virgin Birth? / Strange Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.