Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,441 members, 7,891,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

The Resumption Date For Schools And Churches Were Discussed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Resumption Date For Schools And Churches Were Discussed (1000 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade / Noise Pollution: Lagos State Seals 8 Mosques And Churches / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Resumption Date For Schools And Churches Were Discussed by Remjofficial: 12:49pm On May 01, 2020
[i][/i]After the present discussing head Mohammed Buhari endure Monday. head Buhari assumed here will be advance from May 4, 2020. Furthermore, the estimation of Facemask must be required on each resident.

Many participate in been inquiring as to why he didn't sign something regarding the continuation of schools across the nation, chance of a lifetime of grocery store and seats of love.
https://www.derem.com.ng/2020/05/the-resumption-date-for-schools-and.html
Re: The Resumption Date For Schools And Churches Were Discussed by DATACUG00000(m): 4:00pm On May 01, 2020
Hun
Re: The Resumption Date For Schools And Churches Were Discussed by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 01, 2020
Who cares about Churches at this moment? They have proved themselves to be useless in this crisis. Why are they not performing miracles and healing the COVID-19 patients? Charlatans, heretics and fake prophets. Oh but they still want their tithes, they even give you their bank account numbers so that you can transfer monies into their account. I hope Nigerians open their eyes after this. The bible says where 2 or 3 are gathered the lord is there. Stay at home, save your monies and pray and read your bible with your families.

(1) (Reply)

President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) / Nigerian Troops Kill Top Boko Haram Leaders (video) / Ipob Families Has This To Say. Advice To Pete Edochie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.