Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG (59184 Views)

Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by lastempero: 4:00pm On May 01, 2020
Stop whinning and do your job.
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:00pm On May 01, 2020
Biancah:

Wike further berated the federal government’s swift response to Kano’s situation despite ignoring several earlier appeals from the Rivers State Government.

He noted that he was amazed that less than 48 hours after Kano State complained, the government intervened and gave them the needed support.

“What happened in Kano again tells you the inconsistencies and the kind of role the federal government plays. It is really unfortunate.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/01/coronavirus-we-cant-accept-expired-rice-hunger-wont-kill-us-wike-tells-nigerian-government/amp/#click=https:///STKafblWQZ
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by sweetsell: 4:00pm On May 01, 2020
I swear by Allah Mohammed Buhari is a big fool.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by gaskiyamagana: 4:01pm On May 01, 2020
STEP BY STEP THIS MAN WILL CRY. I ONLY PITY THOSE HE WANTS TO CAUSE TROUBLE FOR.
SAI BABA MUST TEACH DIS WAN LESSON SO THAT OTHER WILL NOT TOE HIS STRONG HEADEDNESS.
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 01, 2020
sarrki:
The problem with the kids that comment here is the sharing money formula is 52% for the federal and 48 % to the state

Ask your governor what are the doing with there FAAC
Irritating.
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Jlow2: 4:01pm On May 01, 2020
How much does Kano contribute to federation account to get 110 lorry load of grains, while States that has been feeding the nation get expired rice,ONE NIGERIA AND THERE WAS A COUNTRY INDEED.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by 01Decent(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2020
Mandeyy:
Biafran states yet Nigerian revenues come from there. Why can't the FG stop collecting revenues from there since they're Biafran states? What has the parasitic North ever contributed, yet it has been deliberately favoured to the detriment of the goose that laid the golden egg? Now, the crude oil price has fallen, let's see how your Nigeria survives. You're s.ick in the head!

Nigeria revenues comes from the Niger-Deltan states and not Biafran states

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by senatordave1(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2020
Sakamaje:
Wike is just using FG to shine
You mean fg is using him to shine?
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by VillageHead: 4:02pm On May 01, 2020
that our son in whom we are well pleased speaking our (elders) mind.
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by 01Decent(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Omijin: 4:03pm On May 01, 2020
Sakamaje:
Wike is just using FG to shine
using Federal government to shine or his people, who will suffer it him or his people or federal government. There is a Yoruba adage that says. Talaka to yan oloro lodi yeye ara e lo n se. A poor man using big man to shine. Who will suffer most.

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by LAguy(m): 4:03pm On May 01, 2020
Though it's not a good one from federal government, but this gorvernors too are not serious, they don't make any sensible move to take care of there citizens by distributing worthy palliative food items, but keep calling on federal government every day. Let them go sit down one side.
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Forumobserver12(m): 4:04pm On May 01, 2020
sarrki:
The problem with the kids that comment here is the sharing money formula is 52% for the federal and 48 % to the state

The question Is, why is Federal Government palliative Discriminating ? Even Lagos that host majority of Nigerians did not receive the amount of palliative given to Kano State alone...Mind you the money belong to all Nigerians, therefore the presidency have no right to use our common wealth to do as it pleases her.
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by gaskiyamagana: 4:04pm On May 01, 2020
sweetsell:
I swear by Allah Mohammed Buhari is a big fool.
Animousity
Angry
Anger
Anguish and
Agony Jesus Christ our Saviour don dash you during dis Ramadan.
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Gloriagee(f): 4:05pm On May 01, 2020
Ignore some people sometimes. E dey pain dem scatter

SeverusSnape:

So Rivers is now Biafra? grin

But when the real argument starts now, you will say Rivers is not part of Biafra.

Oyo state that returned their own is also a Biafran state. mtcheeewww...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Investnow2017: 4:05pm On May 01, 2020
Melison:
The reason Nigerians still take this issue lightly is because majority aren't convinced that covid19 is in Nigeria, yes take it or leave it, people feel the govt want to establish a looting avenue by announcing random figures or most likely people with asthma and respiratory issues and term them infected with the virus, this country needs a round table meeting abeg,the masses and the govt
People no longer die naturally now but must be associated with the virus,wake up my people before there won't be a country for the next gen

What EXACTLY is your point?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Daboomb: 4:05pm On May 01, 2020
gaskiyamagana:
STEP BY STEP THIS MAN WILL CRY. I ONLY PITY THOSE HE WANTS TO CAUSE TROUBLE FOR.
SAI BABA MUST TEACH DIS WAN LESSON SO THAT OTHER WILL NOT TOE HIS STRONG HEADEDNESS.

Everthing about you Northerners is always VIOLENCE! Bloody terrorists
Why is it that Rice donated to all the Southern states are expired and decayed but those donated to Northrn states are the good and okay one?
Is that by Coincidence of design?

Answer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2020
sarrki:

One thing about you is that you're an Unrepentant Zombie that even whenever you try to shift from your Zombie mode sometimes, you'll still end up going back to being a zombie because that's your default setting...

Now take a look at this your comment now and tell me if you made any sense? Who is talking about any allocation sharing formula here? You'll keep spewing trash in a bid to defend your Master Buhari...

I remember when Makinde first rejected those rotten grains, you claimed he was playing politics. Now that other Governors arw also saying the same thing, you're shying away from the topic and saying something else... Mind you, I reside in Osogbo Osun State myself and I've heard about the rotten rice already even days before i read the news of Makinde's rejection of it in Oyo. Some citizens in Osun here had actually made samw complaints on a Radio program which i personally listened to. But Oyetola wouldn't talk about ir because he's an APC governor... Shame!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by iamNifemi(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2020
Subsea:
All these Biafra States that are looking for palliative from Nigerian Govt. Na wa ooh
Your mumu pass BUBU own, them no dey collect tax from? And who tell you Rivers is part of BIAFRA... When it is time to share dis countr na five we go divide am. Sit and watch

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by SaintLucia: 4:06pm On May 01, 2020
The same clown that said he doesn't take order from the Federal Government is now stylishly asking the same Federal Government money. He first shown his bitterness and frustration when Lagos was given #15billion and now Kano. Mind you the Federal Government did not give shishi to Kano cos that's what Ganduje was hoping for. The Federal Government understand the game being played by some of these governors that preferred the money from the Federal Government than to help curtail the spread of the virus in their state. Osun state governor did extremely well in his state without waiting for the Federal Government same with Kaduna and Kwara state governor. No responsible state will pray to have the kind situation in Kano in their state.

The following governors are taking the fight against coronavirus serious in their state:

1- Sanwo Olu

2- EL- Rufai

3- Abiodun

4- Abdulrazak

5- Oyetola

6- Zulum

7- Fayemi

Others are more interested in the money and have neither testing lab nor isolation center. They can't share palliative on their own to their people, hence the reason while they want the Federal Government to relax the lockdown as if Buhari was the one that lockdown their state cos the last time I checked the Federal Government only lockdown Lagos, Ogun and Abuja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:06pm On May 01, 2020
Bullhari should take his expired rice to Yoruba people that voted for him, we in Biafra land don't need it...
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by eguarojeona: 4:07pm On May 01, 2020
sarrki:

It's a travesty you that is an old man.Lagos, Delta,rivers , Niger Delta produce the bulk(>80%) of Nigeria's budget.What exactly is the north bringing to the table?It's monkey dey work baboon dey chop arrangements.Its not sustainable in the long run.You Buharist and northerners should be honest for once.

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Freksy(m): 4:07pm On May 01, 2020
Subsea:
All these Biafra States that are looking for palliative from Nigerian Govt. Na wa ooh
It’s because they know the federal government is using their resources to feed his people in the north and deliberately sent expired food items to the people you call ’Biafrans.’ it’s a great injustice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by yesloaded: 4:08pm On May 01, 2020
sarrki:

grin sarrki sarrki

Go back to sleep, wake up and come back to read this news then comment proper

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Lexjully: 4:08pm On May 01, 2020
I wonder how people still blame "Buhari" for anything that happens now in Nigeria as if "Buhari" is even aware of anything.
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by DCmonster: 4:08pm On May 01, 2020
[s]
sarrki:

[/s] Very stupid comment!

4 Likes

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Noel19: 4:08pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Again He is drunk

If I were you I will concentrate my energy more on the population explosion ravaging the north as a result of the continuous birth of Almajiri children.
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Asour: 4:09pm On May 01, 2020
Hahahaha.

Who's "We" now?

A governor who has reasonable access to the President and who in any case (whether expired rice was sent or not) he (governor) wasn't going to partake in the rice being shared.

Coming openly to take our sides? "We"?
These guys would still politicize spoilt rice?
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Nsarug80: 4:09pm On May 01, 2020
Wike will continue to give this gang of looters who masquerade themselves as saints sleepless night

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by BusterG: 4:09pm On May 01, 2020
Something tell me if extreme care is not taken in regards to:

Federal character.
Proactive/immediate 24 month economic crisis mgt
Unbiased LCDA testing of Covid19.
Cash/Food palliatives for all and sundry.

The result will tend to

Anarchy
Segregation
Extremely poverty
Covid 19 extreme fatality
Civil unrest/war

Get ready guys.....It’s no longer business as usual.
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Yenefer(f): 4:10pm On May 01, 2020
Noel19:

If I were you I will concentrate my energy more on the population explosion ravaging the north as a result of the continuous birth of Almajiri children.
believe you me there's nothing we can do about it, the government is not ready and our people are just dumb
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by eguarojeona: 4:10pm On May 01, 2020
Subsea:
The funny thing is that it's those Biafran states and the Niger Delta states that have been providing for your generation.in case you didn't know ingrate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com / More Helicopter Gunships, Fighter Aircraft Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos / Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.