Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG (59183 Views)

Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by kunletexs: 12:20pm On May 02, 2020
idahme:

He is GMUB
meaning go and make ur bed

Guy, read your respond again and ask yourself if there is common sense in your brain.
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by kunletexs: 12:21pm On May 02, 2020
adenigga:

....is a member of both parties!!
Bird of the feathers!!!!!!!

Meaning?
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by adenigga(m): 12:35pm On May 02, 2020
kunletexs:

Meaning?

.......check very well, 90-95% of both parties members always cross carpeting to look for greener pastures. They don't have any political ideology.

Example : Tinubu started with AD, form AC when the goods were against him. He then transform it to ACN which eventually joined bandwagon to form the present day APC.
Another fellow, Atiku Abubakar, a former Vice president under PDP cross carpeted to AC to achieve his selfish interest of becoming President, he failed! Today he's back @ PDP & contested for president again.
Let me stop boring you with stories. They are bunch of political prostitutes, I just pity the followership.
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by kunletexs: 1:12pm On May 02, 2020
adenigga:

.......check very well, 90-95% of both parties members always cross carpeting to look for greener pastures. They don't have any political ideology.

Example : Tinubu started with AD, form AC when the goods were against him. He then transform it to ACN which eventually joined bandwagon to form the present day APC.
Another fellow, Atiku Abubakar, a former Vice president under PDP cross carpeted to AC to achieve his selfish interest of becoming President, he failed! Today he's back @ PDP & contested for president again.
Let me stop boring you with stories. They are bunch of political prostitutes, I just pity the followership.

Thanks for explaining which I appreciate unlike two others who were foolish in their responses.

Why I asked was that the way WIKE has been attacking the presidency made me wonder if they were both in the same party. But when I charged my phone, Google provided the answer. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Susu888(m): 5:02pm On May 02, 2020
mrkings84:

Something is telling me that it could just be that all the rice fg is giving out are all expired. Just that while the south won't consume the expired grains the north can!

Thats exactly what is happening.... no one is given the north any "exotic" rice but the north dey chop expired rice without second thought.

Most of these people are just bittered buhari haters nd southerne nigeria supremacists painting it how they want others to see it.

There is no favourtism anywhere... northerners chop anything to survive these one here are waiting for indian quality basmati rice thinking they are in the U.S

Na Africa we dey ... better wake up. If they can't eat the expired rice then let them shut up nd let others who can eat it "Eat in peace" without spreading lies nd making it about south vs north.

Its all the same rice... nd the reason of its expiry is because its confiscated goods from smugglers that spent years in warehouses!

They should stop playing politics with it. Period angry
Anyone who claims otherwise is a liar or hypocrite wanting to cause feuds. angry
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Tillatalk: 1:30pm On May 03, 2020
What have you done for your state
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by broadman20: 9:55pm On May 04, 2020
kunletexs:

Your response lack common sense. With my polite approach to asking, you still responded foolishly. Is it compulsory to respond? Am not fighting anyone. So keep quiet when you lack one

When an adult asked foolishly, he receives stupid answers. So that's serves you right..... Nonsense.
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by broadman20: 10:14pm On May 04, 2020
kunletexs:

Your response lack common sense. With my polite approach to asking, you still responded foolishly. Is it compulsory to respond? Am not fighting anyone. So keep quiet when you lack one

When an adult asked foolishly, he receives stupid answers. So that's serves you right..... Nonsense.
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by kunletexs: 9:14am On May 05, 2020
broadman20:

When it took your brain processor this long to compose a reply, it shows how low your Iq is.
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by broadman20: 12:10pm On May 05, 2020
kunletexs:

When it took your brain processor this long to compose a reply, it shows how low your Iq is.

Please I'm not a jobless FOOL like you.
I have over a thousand things on my hand to do and replying your foolish reply is the least thing I will desire to be doing.

Jobless idiot, no wonder you are a tool in the hands of worthless politicians.
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by kunletexs: 12:12pm On May 05, 2020
broadman20:

Please I'm not a jobless FOOL like you.
I have over a thousand things on my hand to do and replying your foolish reply is the least thing I will desire to be doing.

Jobless idiot, no wonder you are a tool in the hands of worthless politicians.

Foolish thing. You are so busy yet answered my comment in the first instance. If the heat is too much for you stay off the kitchen. Idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju / EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com / More Helicopter Gunships, Fighter Aircraft Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.