Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,657 members, 7,937,954 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Ladies,will You Dump Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,will You Dump Him? (1900 Views)

Would You Dump Your Partner To Avoid Valentine Expenses? / Would You Dump Your Boyfriend If He Is Married To Someone Just For Papers? / Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,will You Dump Him? by zionmmv: 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2011
Ladies,why do men keep sneeking little looks at other women when you are on a date with them?Is it that they can't help themselves?Be honest,has this ever happened to you?If your man does that,will you dump him?
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2011
Dumb him 4 sleekin @ women that is far prettier n sexy more than u?
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by afrobaby(f): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2011
Dump him for what, just looking at another lady, come off it, how many guys will I dump for that reason
It is good to appreciate beauty, if he sees one, he shud appreciate it, as long as am the one that he took out on date, it means he appreciates me more than any other , dat is just d truth
even myself as a lady, I still appreciate other ladies, so why will I tell my guy to go blind just because we are together
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by sistajay(f): 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2011
To look is not a crime!!
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by Atreides(f): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2011
sista-jay:

To look is not a crime!!
Once in a while,yes,but what if it becomes a habit? A guy who nor fit see fine girl comot eye,even when he's with you has a problem. And someone who has a habit of doing that would be more likely to stray,IMO.
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by Mygoldie(f): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2011
Atreides:

Once in a while,yes,but what if it became a habit? A guy who nor fit see fine girl comot eye,even when he's with you has a problem. And someone who has a habit of doing that would be more likely to stray,IMO.

Very true.
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by Mcleo007(m): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2011
Really,I can't laff. What is wrong with sneeking? Abi dem say make man no look again? Abeg o
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 11, 2011
kinda dumb a question,cos i really dont know the number of guys i'll end up dumping, i admire people too(guys n gurls) so why wud i stop my patner from doing so, even at times,i'll be the one to show him 'hey,dat gurl over there is pretty' or dat guy has a great body', as long as its just an admiration of God's work, m cool wv it
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by eyoniggar(m): 9:58am On Jan 11, 2011
To be sincere, whenever im driving and my gf is with me, I sometimes forget myself and I tend to look at other sexy ladies. Well the next thing I hear is 'POSA' on my face. Better slap follows.
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2011
Atreides:

Once in a while,yes,but what if it becomes a habit? A guy who nor fit see fine girl comot eye,even when he's with you has a problem. And someone who has a habit of doing that would be more likely to stray,IMO.

thats a damn lie!!!!
just because men like to look at sexy women DOES NOT mean that they are automatically weak enough, disrespectful enough to go and cheat.
this is ONLY what low self esteem women would THINK.

some men out there have been looking at women like that ALL THEIR LIVES, do you expect them to just stop simply because you dont like it? even if they wanted to, they would do it instinctively.
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by LordReed(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2011
MBJ wow do u cruise n damn whose ox is gored! LoL

Well in some ways I agree with ya but I think it's disrespectful to stare at other ladies wen u are wit ur SO.
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by Atreides(f): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2011
@MrBrownJay,i didn't say any guy who did that(looked) would be more likely to cheat. I said any guy who ALWAYS/HABITUALLY did that would be more likely to cheat,IMO. And someone staring and drooling at a girl when he's with me would be beyond disrespectful.
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by Omolola1(f): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2011
It is very embarrassing! but den its a normal thing! i do it too but am always careful so as not to be caught
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by queensmith: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2011
I have actually never had that problem on a date. . . . never! lol
If your confident with yourself, behave as if your the only woman that matters and have that aura around you your date wont be busy sneaking looks.
But if you get boring, start showing all sorts of insecurities or the mood is down, his eyes are gonna wander!
It makes sense cos if i was on a date and he got too boring for me my eyes will wander too!

So my advice to you, dont sweat when his eyes wander, take it that the conversation is getting boring and change topic. Dont make it obvious that it upsets you. At the same time if he seems to stare alot at other woman it says alot about his character, dumping him for someone who knows how to pay attention to one woman doesnt seem to harsh!
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by queensmith: 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2011
Atreides:

@MrBrownJay,i didn't say any guy who did that(looked) would be more likely to cheat. I said any guy who ALWAYS/HABITUALLY did that would be more likely to cheat,IMO. And someone staring and drooling at a girl when he's with me would be beyond disrespectful.

your right, the fact he doesnt know how to pay attention when your right there shows alot for what he will do when your not. Little things like this tells you alot about a mans character!
and your damn right its disrespectful!
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by jaybee3(m): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2011
Does he make it obvious?
Have you complained and he refused to stop?
If you feel disrespected then let him know you ain't gonna be going on dates with him if he doesn't clean up that act.
Looking alone is not enough to dump someone
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2011
Atreides:

if you read the OP's post, he/she wrote "little looks" not STARE aka forget that you are even there. get the difference?!

and i repeat, having a glance at women has nothing to do with cheating, just like a man who doesnt even look at women could cheat. it all depend on the individuals.

here is a clue: thats same men would have that "little look" if that beautiful sexy gal was on a magazine cover/billboard or on tv/internet. would you still think that this man is likely to cheat?!
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2011
Lord_Reed:

MBJ wow do u cruise n damn whose ox is gored! LoL

Well in some ways I agree with ya but I think it's disrespectful to stare at other ladies wen u are wit your SO.

i dont see anything wrong with having a look at a beautiful sexy person. do you think i expect my woman to not like better things?! the catch is: if its only a "little look" then why should i be offended by it?!
abi you never hear women look at guys and say:"DAMN he is fine!!!!"
would you rather they lie and say he was ugly to not bruise your imaginary ego? lol
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by iice(f): 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2011
jay bee:

Does he make it obvious?
Have you complained and he refused to stop?
If you feel disrespected then let him know you ain't gonna be going on dates with him if he doesn't clean up that act.
Looking alone is not enough to dump someone

Ding ding ding!
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by tunnytox(m): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2011
This is what happened to Gerri Halliwell's boyfriend when he couldn't keep his eye of good looking chick , grin grin grin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1292185/Geri-Halliwell-holiday-bust-Henry-Beckwith-clocks-ogling-woman.html

Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by tunnytox(m): 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2011
and more

Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by tunnytox(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2011
Now if I'm walking past with my wife and I saw a lady like this standing on the balcony I think I'll be tempted to look, at least look no be crime grin grin

Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by Dsense(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2011
OP.
Nothing wrong with staring at another lady while on a date with some else . . . .But persistence is the issue!!
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by MrsEve2(f): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2011
If my husband look at other chicks that fine with me because I look at other men. We do not take it past that.
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by tunnytox(m): 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

If my husband look at other chicks that fine with me because I look at other men. We do not take it past that.

So you are so possesive like Geri? grin grin
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by queensmith: 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2011
omg that story was soooooo funny! i couldnt stop laughin when i saw it!
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by MrCork17: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2011
queensmith:

omg that story was soooooo funny! i couldnt stop laughin when i saw it!

queensmith, madam. STOP!! idfentify yo sef: you gots nyansh & r u light skin? tongue
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by MrsEve2(f): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2011
tunnytox:

So you are so possesive like Geri? grin grin

How am I possessive if I said it okay if my husband look at other women as long as he doesn't go past that? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by tunnytox(m): 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

How am I possessive if I said it okay if my husband look at other women as long as he doesn't go past that? undecided undecided undecided

Sorry, my post should be: so you're not so possesive as Gerri?
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by MrsEve2(f): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2011
Apparently not. undecided
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by Phate07(m): 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2011

Dumped for sneaking a look? shocked shocked
Re: Ladies,will You Dump Him? by tunnytox(m): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2011
But Gerri seems not to be ageing well IMO undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting / She Wants Me / Crazy Life Of An Executive Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.