Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,949 members, 7,873,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans (788 Views)

This Rubber Is Like Condom Where Wil I Buy It - PHOTOS / LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Secret Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Wil / Fb Slay Queen Shares Her Nude Online,captions It,"I wil feed your papa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans by JOBgame(m): 1:20pm On May 02, 2020
Mine is johnny drill the romantic singer

1 Like

Re: Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans by Harfisco(m): 1:43pm On May 02, 2020
2 Baba
Re: Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans by willyo(m): 1:58pm On May 02, 2020
Sinach. I'm so in love with her. All rounded love.
Re: Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans by Manuel69: 2:00pm On May 02, 2020
2baba and Timi Dakolo
Re: Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans by Dre555: 2:02pm On May 02, 2020
Wande Cole n patronking
Re: Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans by illicit(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2020
John Legend
Re: Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans by Bojack(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2020
Wizkid and Naira marley

2 Likes

Re: Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans by Lamanii22(f): 4:14pm On May 02, 2020
Bojack:
Wizkid and Naira marley

Oshey! Marlian! Lool

2 Likes

Re: Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans by zedegit: 4:17pm On May 02, 2020
Beyonce.
Re: Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans by heartbraker(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2020
JOBgame:
Mine is johnny drill the romantic singer
wizkid, Marley and zlatan

1 Like

Re: Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans by lilfort(m): 4:23pm On May 02, 2020
zedegit:
Beyonce.
they said 9jerian
Re: Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans by samtinx(m): 4:25pm On May 02, 2020
Fireboy-He must perform Ajoke
Re: Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans by IamDavids: 4:28pm On May 02, 2020
This is a small pikin thread. LoL

Abeg make una face una book.

If nor be Covid-19 na book una suppose dey read.

Nonsense!
Re: Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans by heartbraker(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2020
IamDavids:
This is a small pikin thread. LoL

Abeg make una face una book.

If nor be Covid-19 na book una suppose dey read.

Nonsense!
Pele oo Methuselah, person no fit do small play again ?

Re: Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans by IamDavids: 4:37pm On May 02, 2020
heartbraker:
Pele oo Methuselah, person no fit do small play again ?

Them born you well make you ff talk this shit for real life. I for break your head pikin.

Nonsense.

See all this teenagers, no wonder them go dey run their mouths anyhow. Thunder fire you there!
Re: Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans by heartbraker(m): 4:47pm On May 02, 2020
IamDavids:

Them born you well make you ff talk this shit for real life. I for break your head pikin.

Nonsense.

See all this teenagers, no wonder them go dey run their mouths anyhow. Thunder fire you there!
he be like say ur sense dey on vacation

Re: Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans by IamDavids: 5:03pm On May 02, 2020
heartbraker:
he be like say ur sense dey on vacation

You no fit pass 20 as you dey like this. I wish you go talk am for my front boy
Re: Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans by heartbraker(m): 5:25pm On May 02, 2020
IamDavids:

You no fit pass 20 as you dey like this. I wish you go talk am for my front boy
ok

Re: Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans by IamDavids: 7:00pm On May 02, 2020
heartbraker:
ok

I go beat you ehn!
Re: Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 02, 2020
lilfort:

they said 9jerian
That niggar no get sense leave am grin grin
Re: Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 02, 2020
Na baba imade I go call
Na assurance he go sing grin
Re: Who Wil Call You On Your Wedding Day Among The Nigerian Musicans by PureGoldh(m): 9:22pm On May 02, 2020
Simi all the way

(1) (Reply)

Top Five (5) African Country With The Most Beautiful Women / Is Right For A Boy Friend To Ask His Girl To Search For A Lady For Him To Marry? / Hey Guys And Girls We About To Indulge In Something Illicit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.