Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,024 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

It Is Okay If You Don’t Like Me "Cuppydat" – DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Is Okay If You Don’t Like Me "Cuppydat" – DJ Cuppy (658 Views)

Its Okay If You Dont Like Me, Not Everyone Has Good Taste - Regina Daniels / DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" / Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Okay If You Don’t Like Me "Cuppydat" – DJ Cuppy by BeaconMarvie: 9:37pm On May 02, 2020
Daughter of billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola and disc jockey, Florence Otedola, popularly known as ‘DJ Cuppy’ has reacted to those who don’t like her.

DJ Cuppy took to her Twitter handle on Saturday to stating that everyone has taste as to what they like or not.

The ‘Gelato’ crooner and founder of ‘Cuppy foundation’ also revealed that she is fine if people don’t like her.

She tweeted:

“It’s okay if you don’t like Cuppy. Not everyone has good taste…”

https://www.marvelzglobe.info/2020/05/it-is-okay-if-you-dont-like-me-cuppydat.html?m=1
Re: It Is Okay If You Don’t Like Me "Cuppydat" – DJ Cuppy by yuswrld20(m): 12:28am On May 03, 2020
we love u buh we are discouraged y god did not give u sense. dats y

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Revealed How A Producer Caught Her Attention While Working. / Sunmbo Adeoye And Husband Welcome Their 2nd Child Together(photo) / Teenage Mother Who Got Pregnant At 14 Melts Hearts With Graduation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.