Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid (7527 Views)

Rape Case … What Steps Should I Take ? / Zenith Bank And This Bae Dey Do Me Zazuu / I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 03, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
If you can swim but, the current isn't in your favour or the wave is just been evil, at least you tried. Some girls can dissolve your tactics, If I'm a girl none of these would work (my no is no). I know some stiff neck and hard hearted girls, maybe it's their upbringing, maybe it's their moral standards or their religious beliefs.

Okay.
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Millenniumlady(f): 2:46pm On May 03, 2020
iClef:

Okay.
lol
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Oyiboman69: 2:51pm On May 03, 2020
Casemiro:
So there's this this shy chick I used to meet in one shop like that, and I developed interest in Her.

We exchanged contacts and all that and we've been flowing well on whatsapp.
She is this church type and have been refusing to visit, but I was shocked when she agreed during this lockdown.

Since no work for sometime now, she agreed and she has been in my flat for two days now.

If it's others we'll get down to business even if they're reluctant a bit.
This girl is something different, I mean why did she come? To discuss telemundo?

I have tried everything in my head but she just won't release the cookie. like WTF!!
I am a kinda guy that won't use force on a lady and I have limits to persuading a girl and even after resisting, with my sweet words and other tactics they give in.

She doesn't want to leave and I am confused

please what practical ways do you suggest to get this skinny fair Bae laid?

I don't want tomorrow now she'll say I raped her
I believed its the way you approach the situation from the begging...don't worry, all you have to do is a little fight... Not punch or whatever oo,struggle with her for some time ,she go give in.if you think she will hand it over to you in a platter of gold,then,you are on a long ride.
Trust me...experience has taught me that. My cent.
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Oyiboman69: 3:00pm On May 03, 2020
Casemiro:

the thing weak me.

What do you suggest I do .

because I've done the ones I know, and going overboard may seem to be the use of extreme force. And it could be tagged as rape.

Which format do you suggest
Force
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
lol

That's how it starts and before you know it, I'll be abused as if I'm one of the politicians that kept Nigeria in this bad situation.
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2020
Homeboiy:
guy them curse you

girl sleep your house 2 nights de enjoy free food and u never fúck her.

If na me I don send her out after the first day.

if she see me next time ,she go avoid me.
2 nights is small, not everyone is really into laying with any woman that sleep in their home. Some b4 an hour of visit they have started thinking of how to use her for pleasure.
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by AbleBouncer: 4:42pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=Casemiro post=89127616]So there's this this shy chick I used to meet in one shop like that, and I developed interest in Her.

She is this church type and have been refusing to visit, but I was shocked when she agreed during this lockdown.

Since no work for sometime now, she agreed and she has been in my flat for two days now.

This girl is something different, I mean why did she come? To discuss telemundo?

I have tried everything in my head but she just won't release the cookie. like WTF!!
I am a kinda guy that won't use force on a lady and I have limits to persuading a girl and even after resisting, with my sweet words and other tactics they give in.

I don't want tomorrow now she'll say I

Las Las something must kill a man.
But are you not worried about what is wrong with you,
must you enter every vj you lay eyes on?
Anyway sha Una never learn.
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by gamapoy539: 4:54pm On May 03, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad the only tactic u need? Leave /marry her and live a responsible life not sample diff panties up/down.What if she die while u are doing ur only job?Whst if she be ogbanje pikin?what if u carry dat AIDS? U’ll come here and disturb our peace for drugs prescription.Live a responsible life.uou’ll be Good sad wink
I will be sharing a girl's chat whose friend forced himself on her not knowing she had HIV. This is the exact scenario that played out in the course of their rendezvous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by chukwuibuipob: 5:00pm On May 03, 2020
Hope he hear and retrace his step.
gamapoy539:

I will be sharing a girl's chat whose friend forced himself on her not knowing she had HIV. This is the exact scenario that played out in the course of their rendezvous.
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by gamapoy539: 5:05pm On May 03, 2020
iClef:

ILegendd, thanks for the recipe. Now that you've ģiven him (and others) the manual to getting into any girl's panties, how about you make a thread telling them why they should think twice before embarking on that journey using a real life experience. So this girl met a guy who almost immediately declared interest in her; he wanted marriage and she's VERY pretty. but knowing her status (Hiv+) she declined and started pushing him away but unknowing to him, he kept coming back. perhaps thinking she was playing hard to get. one daý he invited her to cook for him and after cooking she wanted to leave but the Hot dude refused and told her that she would leave the next morning and when she further protested, he tore her jean and had his way... So after the deed had been done she left.. Then sober reflecting on the indecent, she cried; not because she was (somehow) raped but bècause she was scared he might have contracted it. long story short the guy became more serious after the incident. now they are about to get married this November and this guy isn't privy of her status even though they went for test a month after they had séx; his own came out negative (as espected. heck they just had séx) but her's was "inconclusive". she pressured they redo the test after some months but the guy refused. The problem now is how to tell him that she's a Hiv patient. This is only a summary... i had access to her chat with a random FB user who she opened up to about her ordeal to seek advice from and what she told her to do or rather what they planned to do further affirmed to me that "some" women's heart are actually more wicked than the devil's. #Fear women.
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Babaibejii: 5:07pm On May 03, 2020
Casemiro:

Tried kissing her but she remains adamant.

I really wanted to start from kissing

Start kissing the earlobe and neck b4 you claim the lips, and you can be assertive without bring forceful. You shld try suck her tits too while at it. Thats a finishing move.
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 03, 2020
Shootingstar93:
She is there for free food. Any girl that visits a guy that is asking her out and stays for days without consenting to Sex just came to eat free food. It's not about decency.

She doesn't want to have Sex with u. Reasons;
1~ she might not like u enough to allow u have Sex with her

2~ she might think that u just want a fling or one night stand, so, she's decides to play u by staying in ur house and eating ur food for free and not allowing u to touch her.

Any lady that goes to a guy's house to stay for some days is not decent. U are not related in any way, if she's that decent she will be terrified to sleep over.

She's pretentious and be careful cos her type, if u don't use condom during Sex, she will later call u to tell u she's pregnant and needs money for abortion or that u must marry her.

They are leeches. Once they get hold of u, to remove Dem from ur life would be problematic.

U said she does not want to go, lol, she's not going anywhere ooo,when there's food and possibly enough movies to watch.

A decent girl will not have the liver to sleep over in a guy's house for days and even spread legs to watch telemundo.

Her eyes don tear kakaraka and she'll follow the plot of this game to the last.

You have summarized the whole scenario.

His mind keeps telling him she will still give in, when he is being played.

Perhaps that girl does not even cook food or sweep his house. Leech is the right word

1 Like

Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Shootingstar93(f): 5:44pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=Naughtysite post=89146632]

You have summarized the whole scenario.

His mind keeps telling him she will still give in, when he is being played.

Perhaps that girl does not even cook food or sweep his house. Leech is the right word

I want to hear how everything played out. Wish the Op creates another thread to update us. I'll just buy popcorn B4 reading the thread grin
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by gamapoy539: 8:19pm On May 03, 2020
iClef:

if you're down to make the thread I'll send you the full chat (50+ screenshots). you could even write a book with it and we split the royalties. #smile.
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Okoroawusa: 8:56pm On May 03, 2020
Bro leave that girl alone. You didn't define your relationship before bringing her over and now she has spent two days.
Better let her go home before you rape her.

1 Like

Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Okoroawusa: 9:23pm On May 03, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

Have you ever done that before...

Generational curse...

You eat where different sperms of different guys, different microbes fluid and menstrual fluids is housed...

Gosh!

I dey shame for your Shame...
To marry go hard u with this kind of mindset.
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by OsuIgboIpob: 9:44pm On May 03, 2020
Okoroawusa:

To marry go hard u with this kind of mindset.
To use mouth pray make God answer go hard you I swear.
If you so stop that stupîd habit m
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Xclusiveme: 10:21pm On May 03, 2020
Is her name favour? U know that slim tall fair girl? grin grin well, what you have to do is go buy Spanish fly and put it in her tea or drink. Her sex drive needs to skyrocket first before u start what I'm about to say. Sit close to her and hold her hands, whisper to her ear how beautiful she looks and how lucky u are to have her in your life. That will slowly be melting her heart for the Spanish fly to kick in. Kiss her knuckles, grab her hands and stand her up. Put a slow romantic song, place her hands on your shoulders and place urs on her waist. Dance the ball dance u see on movies. Make sure the room is a little bit dark. Stare into her eyes, lick ur lips a little bit and watch her melt. Go in for the kiss slowly. But don't rush to have sex yet. Suck her bottom lips slowly, place ur hands on her panties. Uhmm sorry ba3 low
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Nobody: 1:45am On May 04, 2020
gamapoy539:

if you're down to make the thread I'll send you the full chat (50+ screenshots). you could even write a book with it and we split the royalties. #smile.

That will make a great post, but I'm not down for it at the moment.
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Peppermintflav: 1:47am On May 04, 2020
Xclusiveme:
Is her name favour? U know that slim tall fair girl? grin grin well, what you have to do is go buy Spanish fly and put it in her tea or drink. Her sex drive needs to skyrocket first before u start what I'm about to say. Sit close to her and hold her hands, whisper to her ear how beautiful she looks and how lucky u are to have her in your life. That will slowly be melting her heart for the Spanish fly to kick in. Kiss her knuckles, grab her hands and stand her up. Put a slow romantic song, place her hands on your shoulders and place urs on her waist. Dance the ball dance u see on movies. Make sure the room is a little bit dark. Stare into her eyes, lick ur lips a little bit and watch her melt. Go in for the kiss slowly. But don't rush to have sex yet. Suck her bottom lips slowly, place ur hands on her panties. Uhmm sorry ba3 low
Hahaha...this guy you no well. grin
Meanwhile where op wan see spanish fly to buy?

1 Like

Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Nobody: 3:03am On May 04, 2020
Casemiro:
So there's this this shy chick I used to meet in one shop like that, and I developed interest in Her.

Lol reminds me of my Uyo babe.. first time she came to visit on a Christmas holiday, we were indoors watching movies and chilling. I tried to fvck and she just told me point blank that she didn't come here for that even had a serious look. Okay i no bother. Went back to movies. This girl came around 11 am and its about 3pm no show for me. I tried again around 5pm no show and she said she would be going home as she needs to see her mom because she was actually coming from her elder sisters place. I convinced her to sleep over we argued about it and i thought her how to lie to her mom. It worked she was sleeping over. So 7pm i asked her to follow me out for drinks she declined that she would rather be home watching movies. I went out, got high and came back. Lo and behold this babe was putting on just my tank top. No panties and bra. Omor i just left her to herself because i needed no further proof of my fvcking that night. After all said and done time came for the main event.. u wouldn't believe this girl was still insisting i let her be and she was serious about it.. I would have none of that. She was saying no but was grabbing me even when i had my fingers in her pussie she was still saying no but kissing me and urging me on with her waist. I fvcked her like a mad man all through the night... What I'm saying is sometimes u really don't need to listen to their no. Some Naija girls saying No means u should try harder. Okay if she no want the first day wetin she still dey do for ur house. If u dey read my post now and she dey bed u never fvck and she dey form sleeping. Oga finger fvck, press and suck bobbi, kiss her do anything to make sure u enter Jerusalem. Otherwise na see finish for u oo
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Nobody: 3:12am On May 04, 2020
Shootingstar93:
She is there for free food. Any girl that visits a guy that is asking her out and stays for days without consenting to Sex just came to eat free food. It's not about decency.

She doesn't want to have Sex with u. Reasons;
1~ she might not like u enough to allow u have Sex with her

2~ she might think that u just want a fling or one night stand, so, she's decides to play u by staying in ur house and eating ur food for free and not allowing u to touch her.

Any lady that goes to a guy's house to stay for some days is not decent. U are not related in any way, if she's that decent she will be terrified to sleep over.

She's pretentious and be careful cos her type, if u don't use condom during Sex, she will later call u to tell u she's pregnant and needs money for abortion or that u must marry her.

They are leeches. Once they get hold of u, to remove Dem from ur life would be problematic.

U said she does not want to go, lol, she's not going anywhere ooo,when there's food and possibly enough movies to watch.

A decent girl will not have the liver to sleep over in a guy's house for days and even spread legs to watch telemundo.

Her eyes don tear kakaraka and she'll follow the plot of this game to the last.
Na the guy be error.. which strong she strong. I will wait till 2 AM to fvck her and if she do anyhow i go just push her enter street. Anyhow she waka na her headache. Who be mugu
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Freddykrueger: 3:27am On May 04, 2020
[s]
iClef:

[/s]
All that trash up there just to get a loose girl laid? You must be psychedelic undecided
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Nobody: 3:35am On May 04, 2020
[s]
Freddykrueger:

All that trash up there just to get a loose girl laid? You must be psychedelic undecided
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Freddykrueger: 3:38am On May 04, 2020

Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Nobody: 3:40am On May 04, 2020
Freddykrueger:
I just glanced through your old comments and realized you're too depressed. Go commit suicide. Send me your account to transfer you 100 Naira to buy snipper. #Smile.

My last reply to you.
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Freddykrueger: 3:41am On May 04, 2020
[s]
iClef:

You're too depressed. Go commit suicide. Send me your account to transfer you 100 Naira to buy snipper. #Smile.

My last reply to you.
[/s]
Yur Fada!

Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by femi4: 6:23am On May 04, 2020
vanida6:
Abeg leav her alone,,,girls no fit visit u guys in peace again
she must collect o
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by seunak2016: 8:20am On May 04, 2020
Casemiro:

if she allow you to suck her nipples then na you no push hard, suck her nipples for like 10min for night then put your second hand into her pants to finger her, once you are allow to finger her, she will allow you off her pants or she off it herself. but be close to her, like discuss personal thing
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Casemiro(m): 12:30pm On May 12, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Won't that be an harassment/assault on her, there are different reasons for visiting, some guys just push it to one.
that's it.
However after taking my time I finally came
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Casemiro(m): 12:32pm On May 12, 2020
Homeboiy:
guy them curse you
girl sleep your house 2 nights de enjoy free food and u never fúck her.

If na me I don send her out after the first day.
if she see me next time ,she go avoid me.
cheesy true sha...

But I guess my patience paid off ...

I've browsed her website finally
Re: What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid by Casemiro(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Might not work for many, I know some people who have tried different tips, it's sometimes depending on the girl. You think they don't read stuff too.

Yea, girls are different.

This one just wanted me not to see her as cheap.

I finally came sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! / "I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears / These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.