Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,013 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:35 PM

My Social Life Is Fvcked. I Need Help Pls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Social Life Is Fvcked. I Need Help Pls (5813 Views)

Nigeria Is Fvcked Up, The Police Are Fvcked Group Of Criminals. / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / HOW I FVCKED MY PRIMARY 4 TEACHER….(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Social Life Is Fvcked. I Need Help Pls by Nobody: 7:58am On May 04, 2020
ibiso1986:
Guy, I'm like you.. the funny thing is that I'm in my mid 30's.. I'm comfortable in terms of work. (I earn close to 150k per month), I drive a car but still find it difficult to socialize.. I don't have a close male friend, the female friends that come always back out after a while..

Their main reason is that im too boring.. I have to be honest, it affects my me psychologically in the sense that the next friend I'll meet might still say the same.

To be honest, making money doesn't make girls chase after you or improve your social life. I know jobless people that have lots of friends and hot Girls chase after..

Or could it be the lifestyle of Port Harcourt based people (especially the females).. I served in Calabar and had lots of friends there.

How do I improve my social life.. I'm not getting any younger and I hope it doesn't affect my search for a spouse.

Wow!
This is my fear, getting older and being in the same shoes,

Though I'm fun with some male friends but I'm also scared of the fact that girls would think I'm boring cry

TBH, My looks has not helped me in any way either

Thanks for sharing sir.

1 Like

Re: My Social Life Is Fvcked. I Need Help Pls by Nobody: 8:02am On May 04, 2020
kalufelix:
..Na from fart you go know taste of sh!t!t .. As you don dey like this reach 19.. You no go fit change .. That person is who you are .. You can only become more aware of your personality as you mature.. Those your friends that you wish to be like are actually envying something about you.. Harness you strong points to your advantage.. Choose a suiting carrer.., one that will not leave you exposed in the social space...you will gradually improve on your social skills as you mature without being aware.. If everyone else rejects you.. Don't reject yourself.. Don't forget to use the gym.. Do regular push ups and sit ups to look fit and attractive (very important)

Thanks smiley
Re: My Social Life Is Fvcked. I Need Help Pls by Nobody: 8:12am On May 04, 2020
graciousolo:

You are not alone in this.

You are not too young or to old to feel this way.

You are smart and seeking help proves that however, NL have proven to be the worst social space to seek help especially those of behavioural and mental health concerns.

You need to seek professional counselling. If you have access to psychologists around you talk to them.

You can reach out to MANI for free professional counselling services also.

Just send @mentallyawareng on twitter.

Or fill this form https:///R3G6iavNTn and a counsellor would be assigned to you.

Will do, Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: My Social Life Is Fvcked. I Need Help Pls by zedegit: 10:10am On May 04, 2020
Needhelppls:

God! Thanks for fully understanding.
Flowing with women has been a very hard challenge.

They try to get close cos of my looks, but I just can't flow naturally like other guys.

I think if I don't get it right now, it'll be harder for me later

I think it has to do with communication. Know what excites them and talk about it.

Flirt with them. Play with them. Don't let them see you as too serious.

1 Like

Re: My Social Life Is Fvcked. I Need Help Pls by JohnCruise(m): 10:56am On May 04, 2020
Hey what's up
You have an email
I'll get your number through there
If you are interested in having a conversation

1 Like

Re: My Social Life Is Fvcked. I Need Help Pls by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:01am On May 04, 2020
bobontop:
I had a similar experience. But everything changed when I recieved Jesus into my life. I was set free from that cage of fear and timidity. My most sincere counsel is this, receive Jesus into your life. It makes you a brand new man.
God Bless u
Re: My Social Life Is Fvcked. I Need Help Pls by Nobody: 11:05am On May 05, 2020
zedegit:

I think it has to do with communication. Know what excites them and talk about it.

Flirt with them. Play with them. Don't let them see you as too serious.

Oh! I see...Will definitely work on this.
Thanks for your time man. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: My Social Life Is Fvcked. I Need Help Pls by Nobody: 11:09am On May 05, 2020
JohnCruise:
Hey what's up
You have an email
I'll get your number through there
If you are interested in having a conversation

Very interested.
Check your mail. I sent a message
Re: My Social Life Is Fvcked. I Need Help Pls by Nobody: 11:25am On May 05, 2020
Do not give up. You are very young and you have many interesting things to explore ahead. You should try to find your own hobby and an outdoor sport. It will be better for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex Is Disturbing Me / She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits / Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.