Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged (43848 Views)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by chigutz(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2020
Leave person babe hand. Someone has told u that she is engaged and u re still hanging around
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by zedegit: 12:26pm On May 09, 2020
NoToPile:
The problem is that our church people use the word engaged carelessly.

She might not be engaged at all but if truly she is just let her go.

As long as he has not done introduction and collected "list" then no engagement has taken place.

Girls think proposing or seeing her parents mean engagement.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by emusmithyy(m): 12:27pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

See bro am not the one going after her again. After she told me she is engaged I immediately withdrew myself but the situation here now is that she is the one coming for me. I don't even look at her face in church but one way or the other she will try to come around me. She watches my every move in church just in case I want to try out another lady in church. Most times when am smiling and chatting with my phone you'd clearly see this frown on her face. I've been observing this trend for a while now.

And you know once you love someone, definitely you'd fell like trying your luck once again to see whether their is a chance something could be established between you both. That's the state of dilemma I am in now. And also the lady too fine bro.

I value your advice bro and I will try to restrain myself from her at all cost. Funny enough I don't even call her on phone.

Lols, she wants to put you in that box. Yeah, the FRIEND-ZONING box. Run!

Play with other girls. Get her jealous. If she wants you, she'll come.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by zedegit: 12:28pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:
Their is this lady I have come to develop feelings for. She is a graduate and intending to go for service before November... it's just this pandemic
that is delaying things. She is also a member of my church and serving in one of the service units. I have been observing her for a while and in the course of time grew feelings for her.

I took courage and approached her and she told me she is engaged to be married this December but the problem is that after that our chat she has been tailing me. She always comes around me to sit close to me during service meetings. Some times she'd be starring so much at me that you'd wonder. I'm beginning to think wether she actually told me the truth about her relationship status earlier or she is just trying to hold on to me as alternative just incase here marriage plans with the other guy goes south.

Please friends I need your sincere advice on what to do as am confused. I really love the lady and would like to marry her.

Op where you are is a vulnerable situation. Never beg her, no matter the 'love' you have for her cos if things go south, she will use it against you even if you succeeded to marry her.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Eberex(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2020
The guy is in love because he sees himself starring at the lady.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by ZooOga: 12:29pm On May 09, 2020
Op, u are her plan b.

like the wise one's said above, move on, find a babe that is tangle free and ready to engage in a one on one friendship/relationship from the start, no mental games.

thank NL posters later. wink

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by traihit: 12:31pm On May 09, 2020
Frankicent:

Bro, bro, broooo. Calm down I know how love feel.. It's difficult letting out on love... You just have to smart to make wise choice. Since she told you she's engaged it's not your fault. Even though she's joking. Over move on.. Don't because of her stop chatting with other ladies.

Because you will later regret .. Trust me.. No matter how close she comes. Keep searching for other ladies and ask others out. She's having a wonderful time at home with her fiance. While, you go home sober, single and no lady to comfort you.. Bro move on .. If she like she should remold her face with anger... It's none of your biz.

Incase she comes around tell her you can't continue because she's engaged and you might get really close to her and you don't want that because it's addicting and such attention could destroy her relationship. That you don't want..

Bros flow with other ladies, or you'll later regret you didn't. She's getting D* from her fiance.

She's using you bro.. Don't be her puppet.

This your advice looks so cheap and simple but I see it as a very expensive gift you can give to the op at this point in time. I hope he sees the value and utilize it well. Even when love gets to its height, reality has always been stronger and 'I love you, I love you' must be with sense. Where marriage is involved, no chance must be taken. The op must have become a little attractive to the lady because they're not close, if he should fall for the trap and refuses to move on, it's like digging one's grave.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 09, 2020
omoiyamayor:
Dont ruin others happiness for your feelings,that's bein selfish.

Harsh as it may be? This is the time for the girl to reassess. Maybe she is truly liking the poster and is having second thoughts about her engagement to the other man. Maybe he was available or convenient or whatever. And now OP is in the picture and she could be seeing a better future with him for whatever reason?
She may also want to have a last fling before “getting tied down”.

Whichever way, the first maybe is valid if true and should be explored to avoided stories later. However I agree that if she wants a chance with the poster she should break off things with guy 1 now and not string him along.

Or maybe the “tailing” is all in the OP’s head? She hasn’t said or done anything suggesting she doesn’t want to get married to her fiancé in Dec has she?

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Briller: 12:35pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

Are you saying there a possibility she might still be interested in my proposal? You are a lady you'd be in a better position to tell me how you guys operate because am not understanding again. Lol

You just want to hear what your heart is telling you.

Why don't you get it?
She said she is engaged and that's that. If however you think otherwise, be bold enough to tell her you think she wasn't saying the truth, and that you truly want her, and watch her reactions.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 09, 2020
VicM6:
once lady fine na marraige b d next tin... after marriage now, Op go say him don tire. bro marry a girl full of wisdom nd not the beautiful types...na dem dem oo
the wisdom here is thick. You need to write a note explaining this one point cos it's so vital.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Sempowski: 12:37pm On May 09, 2020
Is she an Anglican member..na their girls dey fair pass?..

How often does she bring up the guy when you converse with her?
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by zedegit: 12:38pm On May 09, 2020
KanuSE:
Op, your head is not correct...as in You're crazy! cool

Just like that? grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by scoundrel(f): 12:38pm On May 09, 2020
If she has the same feelings for you she’ll engage you instead. Since that hasn’t happened you know what to do.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by OLAJADON: 12:39pm On May 09, 2020
lenghtinny:

From the OP’s post, she’s the one trying to hold on to him and I can relate because girls do that sh*t a lot....

She might even be lying about the engagement.
that is why I put if in my earlier statement because it might be and it might not.
if she is truly engaged is the op ready for that kind of person

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by gregyboy(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2020
ojun50:

Let him create the thread I will read and pass

Wicked
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by chukel(m): 12:40pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

See bro am not the one going after her again. After she told me she is engaged I immediately withdrew myself but the situation here now is that she is the one coming for me. I don't even look at her face in church but one way or the other she will try to come around me. She watches my every move in church just in case I want to try out another lady in church. Most times when am smiling and chatting with my phone you'd clearly see this frown on her face. I've been observing this trend for a while now.

And you know once you love someone, definitely you'd fell like trying your luck once again to see whether their is a chance something could be established between you both. That's the state of dilemma I am in now. And also the lady too fine bro.

I value your advice bro and I will try to restrain myself from her at all cost. Funny enough I don't even call her on phone.
you have been hallucinating a lot. Unfortunately, you lack courage. People who lack courage, daydream a lot. Courageous people act. Stop seeing what does not exist. Soon you will start hearing her imaginary voice. Be a man. Be bold. Make moves again. Stop hallucinating.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 12:41pm On May 09, 2020
I will advice you from experience. Run!!
I had similar issue with a lady 2 years ago, having told me frankly she was engaged when I approached her and afterwards she started getting closer. Fast forward, I kept my distance because I don't ever want to be a clog in the wheel of another person's relationship. So it happened that she had a misunderstanding with her guy and they gave each other space. In the process, ran back to me since since I'd approached her before. We started hanging out on a friendship level and at the point when the whole thing was getting on well, she went back to her former relationship and left me heartbroken. Thank God I wasn't rushed things too because I felt somehow about the whole thing. If u think because she's giving you attention connotes that she is interested in you, it's a trap! Look elsewhere for your lady
Ndeoma:
Their is this lady I have come to develop feelings for. She is a graduate and intending to go for service before November... it's just this pandemic
that is delaying things. She is also a member of my church and serving in one of the service units. I have been observing her for a while and in the course of time grew feelings for her.

I took courage and approached her and she told me she is engaged to be married this December but the problem is that after that our chat she has been tailing me. She always comes around me to sit close to me during service meetings. Some times she'd be starring so much at me that you'd wonder. I'm beginning to think wether she actually told me the truth about her relationship status earlier or she is just trying to hold on to me as alternative just incase here marriage plans with the other guy goes south.

Please friends I need your sincere advice on what to do as am confused. I really love the lady and would like to marry her.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Nathan308(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2020
If u truly love the babe u shouldn't have any problem trying the second time but with a different approach. Be bold
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Mrpojj(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

If she is engaged stay away from her
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by paul100(m): 12:47pm On May 09, 2020
If she is wearing an engagement ring,it means she is truly engaged.So you have to try your best to forget about her.Because i dont think a girl will be putting on an engagement ring and not be engaged.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Halo22: 12:49pm On May 09, 2020
To be frank with you, the lady has some affections for you and hence, the steady observation of ur moves. U know ladies and their confusion, may be she is comparing between u and her fiance. If u want to confirm her stand, try getting close to another lady in that ur church and u will see her reaction. All the same, don't feel too concerned. If you really want to consolidate ur proposal, do it wisely and mature so that u won't be at loss finally.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Maobichek: 12:50pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

. Hahahaaaaaaa!!! pls don't allow your imagination decieve you ok, if you think and believe that she is coming for you now and monitoring if you would talk to another lady, ask her to clerify her stand ok. You will be surprised at what will be her response, thank you.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by BestTruth101(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2020
Frankicent:

Bro, bro, broooo. Calm down I know how love feel.. It's difficult letting out on love... You just have to smart to make wise choice. Since she told you she's engaged it's not your fault. Even though she's joking. Over move on.. Don't because of her stop chatting with other ladies.

Because you will later regret .. Trust me.. No matter how close she comes. Keep searching for other ladies and ask others out. She's having a wonderful time at home with her fiance. While, you go home sober, single and no lady to comfort you.. Bro move on .. If she like she should remold her face with anger... It's none of your biz.

Incase she comes around tell her you can't continue because she's engaged and you might get really close to her and you don't want that because it's addicting and such attention could destroy her relationship. That you don't want..

Bros flow with other ladies, or you'll later regret you didn't. She's getting D* from her fiance.

She's using you bro.. Don't be her puppet.
Best Truth.. When it's comes to Relationship dont ever be an option B to anyone

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by lyndaway(f): 12:51pm On May 09, 2020
She is not yours go and look for your own when you fine her she will feel same for you has for this one (na kyan ha yin ) person property
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by benueman1(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2020
"I took courage and approached her and she told me she is engaged to be married this December but the problem is that after that our chat she has been tailing me. She always comes around me to sit close to me during service meetings. Some times she'd be starring so much at me that you'd wonder. I'm beginning to think wether she actually told me the truth about her relationship status earlier or she is just trying to hold on to me as alternative just incase here marriage plans with the other guy goes south."

You are a man, be bold, ask her again the first question you asked her, if she said she still engaged then bye bye to her, but if not represent your proposal this last time, because i sense you love her, but never allow lady to use you as speared tyre, shine eye,,,,

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by mechanics(m): 12:52pm On May 09, 2020
Any girl that will tell you her marriage is December and she's still flirting, you need to think twice o, since she has told you she's engage, let her be, the same way you won't be happy if a man is toasting the lady you want to get married to.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Greatlee54: 12:54pm On May 09, 2020
My brother that girl is not engaged, and even if she is then there's a fracture in the relationship. Perhaps she's suffering and smiling, ask her out again.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Discombulator: 12:54pm On May 09, 2020
Get closer to her and try to initiate a sexual relationship, bare in mind that you must always have an alternative don't pause your life because you love hermit she agrees then pick up things from there.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by taibat61(m): 1:01pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

She is using u to pass time maybe she isn't getting attention but only money from my suppose fiance.

Wake up from sleep...I felt victim during my years in tertiary Institution. I engaged this lady academically thinking she will be mine not knowing I m only doing security guard for her real husband

She is married now while I still remain single

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by creepsyme(f): 1:04pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

So when a lady is starring at you and you stare back, you run online to ask for the meaning? How old are you?
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by PrinzofBahamas: 1:05pm On May 09, 2020
Just be a good friend to her but don't put your mind on dating and wanting to marry her since she told you she's engaged.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by 147abbey(m): 1:06pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=Ndeoma post=89152891]

I value your advice bro and I will try to restrain myself from her at all cost. Funny enough I don't even call her on phone

bro,
Lockdown didn't affect ur church nii?
Run ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.