Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,097 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged (43846 Views)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Money2000: 7:36pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:
Their is this lady I have come to develop feelings for. She is a graduate and intending to go for service before November... it's just this pandemic
that is delaying things. She is also a member of my church and serving in one of the service units. I have been observing her for a while and in the course of time grew feelings for her.

I took courage and approached her and she told me she is engaged to be married this December but the problem is that after that our chat she has been tailing me. She always comes around me to sit close to me during service meetings. Some times she'd be starring so much at me that you'd wonder. I'm beginning to think wether she actually told me the truth about her relationship status earlier or she is just trying to hold on to me as alternative just incase here marriage plans with the other guy goes south.

Please friends I need your sincere advice on what to do as am confused. I really love the lady and would like to marry her.

Nigerian Churches are where most bad bad things happen
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Money2000: 7:37pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:
Their is this lady I have come to develop feelings for. She is a graduate and intending to go for service before November... it's just this pandemic
that is delaying things. She is also a member of my church and serving in one of the service units. I have been observing her for a while and in the course of time grew feelings for her.

I took courage and approached her and she told me she is engaged to be married this December but the problem is that after that our chat she has been tailing me. She always comes around me to sit close to me during service meetings. Some times she'd be starring so much at me that you'd wonder. I'm beginning to think wether she actually told me the truth about her relationship status earlier or she is just trying to hold on to me as alternative just incase here marriage plans with the other guy goes south.

Please friends I need your sincere advice on what to do as am confused. I really love the lady and would like to marry her.

Look at you trying to tarnish any man joy.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Ayomidexj8(f): 7:40pm On May 09, 2020
she is engaged mah Bleep off!

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Ayomidexj8(f): 7:41pm On May 09, 2020
Ayomidexj8:
she is engaged man Bleep off!
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Ajalekoko76(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2020
Is dat what U pple were/are doing in Church? How will words of God have impact in Ur life? Corruption everywhere.....

U desired dat d relationship go South.... What if the relationship go North U will be pained.. infatuation is Ur problem, U av turned supposed house of God to brothel, U need confession and repentance.

Distraction, Distraction, Distraction.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by preciousnobel(m): 8:01pm On May 09, 2020
froshman:
*TRAINING! TRAINING!! TRAINING!!!*

Learn How to Create Video Text Animation *FOR FREE*

All You need is a smart phone and you can make money for yourself.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO JOIN:
https:///2348135015894?text=Hi%2C%20I%20am%20interested%20in%20the%20Video%20Text%20Animation%20Training.%20My%20name%20is%20

Oga... You come here!

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Realmargie(f): 8:09pm On May 09, 2020
ladies are unpredictable, she might not b engaged bro
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by frozen70(f): 9:17pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

Since she said that she is engaged and getting married in December

It's either you reduce your commitment with her and allow her to marry I December or you watch her as friend and see if the December marriage will hold

Just slow and steady

But I doubt that December thing

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by olamy7(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2020
Let her go bro!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by DedeNkem: 9:35pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

She has already told you she's engaged! Move the f*uck on!
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by chaloskyx: 10:02pm On May 09, 2020
Shes engaged leave her alone dont ruin another persons relationship. you think if she likes you she would tell you shes engaged. when a rich man takes someones babe its people like you that would call the girl a money chaser or abuse the rich dude. mean while you are there contemplating weda to try and snatch someones to be wife. mr man there are plenty girls out there go and look for you own and dont breake another dudes heart
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by shomutuski(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

See bro am not the one going after her again. After she told me she is engaged I immediately withdrew myself but the situation here now is that she is the one coming for me. I don't even look at her face in church but one way or the other she will try to come around me. She watches my every move in church just in case I want to try out another lady in church. Most times when am smiling and chatting with my phone you'd clearly see this frown on her face. I've been observing this trend for a while now.

And you know once you love someone, definitely you'd fell like trying your luck once again to see whether their is a chance something could be established between you both. That's the state of dilemma I am in now. And also the lady too fine bro.

I value your advice bro and I will try to restrain myself from her at all cost. Funny enough I don't even call her on phone.

It's just infatuation... Nigga smash and pass your eye go clear.

Free game

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by SirBunky85(m): 10:54pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

I haven't ruined anybody's happiness neither do I intend to do so. Try and read my post well and my reply to other comments.
no mind dem.some of dem no go read well but would rush to comment

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Mabmedley4: 10:56pm On May 09, 2020
*NO ONE WOULD BE LEFT BEHIND ( EVERYBODY MUST MAKE PROFIT)*
*GOOD MORNING EVERYONE* , most of us are still observing to know if the group is Legit and if money would be made. The answer is a big *YES* and unlike every other *MLM* structure we have created our own ideology where every members would benefit and none would be left behind.
*WHAT'S THE IDEOLOGY?*
The answer is *RECYCLING*
*HOW?*
In *MILLION MONEY* there are 10 levels and which is achievable but requires alot of *DOWNLINERS* to achieve it but we the *ADMINS* has decided to stop at level 4, then *RECYCLE* back to *LEVEL 1* To boost others members who hasn't gotten *DOWNLINERS* and so on. Everyone would have to recycle and so on, doing these we have controlled the system. Instead of upgrading to *LEVEL 5* and giving the money to another *UPLINER* we have decided to *RECYCLE* the money amongst registered members only.
*NOW YOU CAN SEE MAKING MONEY HERE IS ACHIEVEABLE*
We all can see we have controlled the entire system to our own *BENEFITS*.
These is just the tips of the iceberg of what registered members would *BENEFITS* . There are alot of *BENEFITS* and secrets to success and with time we would starts *UNVEILING* them to Registered members only.
What has this pandemic thought you?having multiple source of income is not *LUXURY* but *NECESSITY* ...
Do you know that savings is good but investment is better?investment made today a life saver tomorrow...think about it.
08124979105 WhatsApp

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Vulcan24(m): 11:43pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

See bro am not the one going after her again. After she told me she is engaged I immediately withdrew myself but the situation here now is that she is the one coming for me. I don't even look at her face in church but one way or the other she will try to come around me. She watches my every move in church just in case I want to try out another lady in church. Most times when am smiling and chatting with my phone you'd clearly see this frown on her face. I've been observing this trend for a while now.

And you know once you love someone, definitely you'd fell like trying your luck once again to see whether their is a chance something could be established between you both. That's the state of dilemma I am in now. And also the lady too fine bro.

I value your advice bro and I will try to restrain myself from her at all cost. Funny enough I don't even call her on phone.

save yourself all this drama..... the world is taking a diff turn, so you need something that is definitely and truly yours!!! not by trick not by proxy !!!

calm down and find a girl if u re truly ready for relationship

all these cat n mouse game will ruin ur judgment

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Ambber(f): 12:31am On May 10, 2020
Ndeoma:

See, there is only one way you can know. Ask her again what the situation is with the so called relationship and the vibes you are getting. She is engaged not married. Whatever you do, be sure don’t let her string you along though. I have seen plenty engaged people ending up married to other parties inside this life

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by piagetskinner(m): 12:34am On May 10, 2020
You’re in brother zone man
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by vislabraye(m): 1:02am On May 10, 2020
Ndeoma:

If she's giving you green light, go for it. But don't bring up the marriage topic.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by SammyChi1988: 2:48am On May 10, 2020
She told you she's engaged and you are still having feelings for her. Your type are the once putting asunder in people's relationship. By the time they will shoot your stupid head then you will learn how to respect your feelings. Somebody told you she's getting married in the next 7months and you are still disturbing her. You don't know the sacrifices her fiance has made so far. What kind of nonsense feeling is that. If you don't park one side you will regret your stupid act in the grave idiot.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Omar09(m): 6:33am On May 10, 2020
Ndeoma:

Bro all I'm seeing here is another excuse to go back to her and once you are done convincing yourself, I'd suggest you sit yo ass back and ask yourself some certain questions.

1. She claimed she's engaged and yet she's around you and some time with you, what will happen if she's engaged with me now?

2. What if she's not engaged, is this the kinda girl I want around me, a girl that would lie about her status, is she the ideal woman for me?

Once you are done answering that question do whatever your head tells you to.
And once you do listen to that little voice that will tell you to ignore the from hence fourth (which I know you wouldn't) once the girl comes around, tell her to hearing right there in public, "You are engaged and would soon get married, why are you not giving me the same opportunity to find my better half by always attaching yourself to me? Is it fair?"

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Benedictus1980: 6:44am On May 10, 2020
Have you considered whether it's a set up to use you raise some cash for the upcoming marriage?

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by romenna: 7:59am On May 10, 2020
Women like having options.
She wants u as her plan B.
Cut off or u stand bn used.
Bn there done that.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Goalnaldo(m): 12:43pm On May 10, 2020
Ndeoma:

Bro you don't know how much your advise means to me since you've been in the same situation before. Even to try again sef my mind dey shake. Getting the red light twice from a lady is a no no for me ooo

I know women can be very cunning that's why I threw this to the house so you guys can shed more light on it for me. My head is full right now
do you mind giving me her number. I want to counsel her.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by cacao(m): 1:38pm On May 10, 2020
Well, when she told you she is engaged, did you asked to know the man she claimed to engage to or it is an invisible man. if she is in true and serious relationship she will not be behaving the way you said she is doing. If not you may need to approach her for the second time and make it final, if she said no, then cut off every feeling off your mind and face reality.
Again as a Christian what was your conviction about her.
Cheer!

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Blessnelly(f): 9:15pm On May 10, 2020
icestorm:

You are right. There was a lady that I had feelings for back then in 2006 when I was in college. She had feelings for me too that we couldn't do without each other in a day. When I finally expressed how I felt, she told me she was engaged to a guy that was working in UBA but with the way she was she would allow me to bleep her. I had to maintain the friendship because I didn't want to ruin her engagement. I also wasn't ready for marriage. She got married in February the following year (2007) and I got married in 2016. We are still friends now even with her husband. We still see one another
after bleeping her. What z d probability of not bleeping her again if u av a misunderstanding in ur home, u den find comfort in her arms?
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by akaahs(m): 9:53pm On May 10, 2020
xendra:
She wants to check if you are a better option.

Afterall she is engaged not married, So......
So the guy can also check out for a better option Abi??

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by icestorm(m): 12:14am On May 11, 2020
Blessnelly:

after bleeping her. What z d probability of not bleeping her again if u av a misunderstanding in ur home, u den find comfort in her arms?
Carefully read read my comment, I didn't say I bleep her. If I made an attempt, she would allow me
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 11, 2020
Who gives a damn if you have feeling for a monkey you bastard. Of what relevance is this post.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by ArcToyin(m): 2:28pm On May 20, 2020
Ndeoma:

Your feeling great after somebody had nurtured and fed her. Also, feeling is not enough to engage a spouse.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by calamus(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2020
Close this topic, mods.
4 months, no updates, OP probably swimming in that river and won't tell us now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.