Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,810 members, 7,872,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents (40289 Views)

Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments / Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by biGwal(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2020
Apc........

Me: oleeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Yankiss(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2020
Well-done Mr. Speaker. Please also put a stop to any bill to forcefully inject people with vaccine. Biko.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Lumpyy(f): 4:50pm On May 04, 2020
He did,I didn't get cos they didn't get to my doorstep( cry cry)but plenty people got!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 04, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Lagos State palliative is only meant for APC members. grin

If you're not an APC member in Surulere, don't even have hope.

Desmond Elliot and Gbaja dey sponsor boys feeding on daily basis for my end here.

But the password is you must be an APC member undecided

What a country undecided
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by bakescos01: 4:51pm On May 04, 2020
EcoBrick:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/switchmedia.ng/covid-19-updates/speaker-femigbaja-combines-different-palliative-methods-in-reaching-out-to-his-surulere-1-constituents/amp/

I don’t trust this Femi Gbaja, he is just trying to buy public interest with the infectious disease Bill he just introduced to the house and in hurry for it to be passed. Make we no chop food forget our self oo.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Kingpele(m): 4:51pm On May 04, 2020
Nice one
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Golan007: 4:52pm On May 04, 2020
Trailblazer1:

Desmond Elliot and Gbaja dey sponsor boys feeding on daily basis for my end here.

Lagos is APC and APC is Lagos.
grin
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Golan007: 4:55pm On May 04, 2020
bakescos01:

I don’t trust this Femi Gbaja, he is just trying to buy public interest with the infectious disease Bill he just introduced to the house and in hurry for it to be passed. Make we no chop food forget our self oo.

You people just talk anyhow.

Don't they do readings for bills before he house?

Aren't committees and each member of the House meant to to review bills such that they can be debated from an informed perspective?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by PigTormentor: 4:55pm On May 04, 2020
[[s]quote author=Trailblazer1 post=89175738] Lagos State palliative is only meant for APC members. grin

[/quote][/s]

LIES LIES LIES!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Creeza(m): 4:56pm On May 04, 2020
Surely, only APC members will get this... Very simple. From the warehouse to ward chairman house, from there to unit chairman, From the unit chairman to his family first... If he has three wives, Na una wey be members sabi! cheesy The remaining goes to the masses as stipulated( Thats after unit executives have done justice to the items using " na we be executives " ) grin

After three days, the narrative will change and wailers will emerge consisting of floor members nd those who have PDP members among their households... lol grin Or people they entirely forgot. if they pity you. You are lucky.

As for the cash involved let me not even start on it. One person may decide to cash out major. If you talk you are on your own.. Shey na you be government abi government na your papa ni? grin

cheesy Las las some people will still hoard even for their family members in far locations as Kano, pending when they return home. Lol ApC sweet o! if you know you know
lmaoo
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by money121(m): 4:57pm On May 04, 2020
Seen
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Creeza(m): 4:59pm On May 04, 2020
PigTormentor:
[[s]quote author=Trailblazer1 post=89175738] Lagos State palliative is only meant for APC members. grin

[/s]

LIES LIES LIES!!!
which kind lies? He said the truth jooor. APC spy like you...
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by PigTormentor: 5:01pm On May 04, 2020
Creeza:
which kind lies? He said the truth jooor. APC spy like you...

And you are IPOB or PDP spy? Oh I forgot you are paid by both to be an online troll.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by YungMillionaire: 5:06pm On May 04, 2020
Trailblazer1:

Dem dey write APC member for face? Keep fooling yasef.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by KlassikBlack(m): 5:06pm On May 04, 2020
Nice one from Gbajabiamila... I've always liked this man, very sensitive and one brilliant man. That's how you share palavatives during an epidemic, unlike the mumu Lagos State government calling out everybody to come and line up.

Had it been it was possible, I would have removed that Lawan from Senate president and replace him with Gbajabiamila

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Creeza(m): 5:08pm On May 04, 2020
PigTormentor:

And you are IPOB or PDP spy? Oh I forgot you are paid by both to be an online troll.
There was a country. cheesy

Oga what he said is perfectly correct, down to the last sentence. Argue with your keyboard.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by richeeyo(m): 5:08pm On May 04, 2020
Alberta123:
I actually received too..

First time of eating from the national cake grin grin grin

As usual those party members also cornered lots of bag.
Me too they just knocked my door at OGUNMOLA
And handed it to me
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by oluwasegun007(m): 5:10pm On May 04, 2020
Ifeanyi UBA na man
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by blowjohn(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2020
CelestineNelson:
Wow this is another welcome development...a commendable effort, let the good work continue...God bless Nigeria

U don finish? Add more na!
Fantastic! Wow beautiful gesture! More grease to his elbow! Really excellent! Bravo!

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:12pm On May 04, 2020
Remi Tinubu(Senate), Sotinka(House of Representatives, Sangodara(LAHA), are the people representing Orile Iganmu in their respective jurisdictions yet no impact has been felt from any one of them even before the Corona issue came up. Not to mention the lagbaja councilor we have. Una dey see wetin Gbaja dey do for him own people even before this particular gesture. Sebi una go come again in 2023?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Favour368: 5:13pm On May 04, 2020
The lock down has really been harsh ,please anything to get some food stuffs please,,God bless you
2089963292 UBA
Please anything God touch your mind
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Creeza(m): 5:13pm On May 04, 2020
richeeyo:
Me too they just knocked my door at OGUNMOLA And handed it to me
Lucky you!

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Aystarz: 5:16pm On May 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Our 13 million per month is working......... wink

13m-17m monthly for doing absolutely nothing!!!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by bakescos01: 5:17pm On May 04, 2020
Golan007:

You people just talk anyhow.

Don't they do readings for bills before he house?

Aren't committees and each member of the House meant to to review bills such that they can be debated from an informed perspective?

Incase you don’t know the bill as passed 1st and 2nd reading in the house of rep. They already debated it. It will possibly be passed tomorrow Tuesday in the house of rep and handed over to the Senate.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 04, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
After all the money wey him don steal so far,

na this Bago bagged rice be palliative?

Nigerian politicians need serious wiping embarassed
Why can't you appreciate the little he gave you? Did you give him any rice to keep for you or are you doing the work he does to earn his money for him?

We Nigerians shoud learn to appreciate anything called gift no matter how small.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by anizy(f): 5:19pm On May 04, 2020
I received too ooo

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by jaxxy(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2020
How many people in surulere will get it? I will ask my frnds there now and hear whay they say. Everybody is corrupt down to those distributing it.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by arsenal33: 5:24pm On May 04, 2020
Trailblazer1:

Liar
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by arsenal33: 5:25pm On May 04, 2020
HeadNigga:
Commendable if it is not just for party members
everyone on my street received it

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Ezmans: 5:26pm On May 04, 2020
CelestineNelson:
Wow this is another welcome development...a commendable effort, let the good work continue...God bless Nigeria
The type of Street fights you I'll see there na only God knows
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Lexusgs430: 5:26pm On May 04, 2020
Aystarz:

13m-17m monthly for doing absolutely nothing!!!

He knacks the hammer down nah..... grin

Posh carpenter......... wink

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Golan007: 5:26pm On May 04, 2020
bakescos01:

Incase you don’t know the bill as passed 1st and 2nd reading in the house of rep. They already debated it. It will possibly be passed tomorrow Tuesday in the house of rep and handed over to the Senate.

That means your representatives found merit in it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo: I Made A Mistake Picking My "Number Two" In The 1999 Election / Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) / How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.