Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:04 AM

Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents (40324 Views)

Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments / Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by arsenal33: 5:26pm On May 04, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
After all the money wey him don steal so far,

na this Bago bagged rice be palliative?

Nigerian politicians need serious wiping embarassed
what have u ever done for the needy?

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by hopexter(m): 5:30pm On May 04, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Lagos State palliative is only meant for APC members. grin

If you're not an APC member in Surulere, don't even have hope.

Desmond Elliot and Gbaja dey sponsor boys feeding on daily basis for my end here.

But the password is you must be an APC member undecided

Is there any proof to being a party member? Or do they have list for APC members? Even if I'm a PDP member, if palliative come, I don be APC.. so I no believe this your information. undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Engrgreg231(m): 5:31pm On May 04, 2020
Please let's be specific in our report he is giving palliative to APC members not to people of surulere
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 04, 2020
Na constituency allowance them dey take do Yanga as if na from their salary.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 04, 2020
To show you just how wealthy these politicians are, they can do lockdown for 5 years no shaking.

Too bad for the average Joe, being on life support ain't living.

Destinies are being harvested again, bon appetite.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Tribalism123(m): 5:37pm On May 04, 2020
I saw RAM A DAN INTERVENTION.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Tribalism123(m): 5:38pm On May 04, 2020
kponkedenge:
I opened a topic yesterday on this.... Unfortunately it didn't make home page.... He shared each house a small bag of beans, rice, power oil and sachet tomato.

Omo
See insults.

RAM A DAN INTERVENTION.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by FrenchyL(m): 5:48pm On May 04, 2020
EcoBrick:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/switchmedia.ng/covid-19-updates/speaker-femigbaja-combines-different-palliative-methods-in-reaching-out-to-his-surulere-1-constituents/amp/

Ok good. Can he please explain why he was responsible for sponsoring and pushing for the approval of the evil NCDC bill without the approval of the other members of the House of Reps? How evil can a man be?

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by OgbanjeProphet: 5:50pm On May 04, 2020
arsenal33:
what have u ever done for the needy?
are you a needy?

I can do better than that bro.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by OgbanjeProphet: 5:52pm On May 04, 2020
J111333:
Why can't you appreciate the little he gave you? Did you give him any rice to keep for you or are you doing the work he does to earn his money for him?

We Nigerians shoud learn to appreciate anything called gift no matter how small.
my guy, I no be lagosian. I dey ala igbo cool

With the little I have, I can do better than that.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by frog12: 5:53pm On May 04, 2020
this man has money
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Jostoman: 5:55pm On May 04, 2020
Trailblazer1:

Desmond Elliot and Gbaja dey sponsor boys feeding on daily basis for my end here.

that is what they normally do everywhere in Lagos
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by IDFWU(m): 6:03pm On May 04, 2020
emmabest2000:
It looks like the food sharing don plenty ooo
We have a lot of good samaritan's in this country

Let wait for those There's hunger in the land clues grin

Sloppy spag like water was pumped into it angry

Thanks but no thanks sad
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by afecgivers: 6:04pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Bimpe29: 6:07pm On May 04, 2020
This is good
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by jimcaddy(m): 6:19pm On May 04, 2020
Party affiliations will take centre stage in this zoo of a country. So if I am not APC, i cannot participate right? Yet they claim to be our 'leaders'... And the so called N10m will be looted amongst the so called '50 something years old pot-bellied youth leaders'. This country has no hope.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2020
Gbajabiamila always coming through!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by UltimateSpice: 6:35pm On May 04, 2020
Not a bad effort.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by EmmyKrim(m): 6:36pm On May 04, 2020
kponkedenge:
I opened a topic yesterday on this.... Unfortunately it didn't make home page.... He shared each house a small bag of beans, rice, power oil and sachet tomato.
this is trash. Our politicians don't have shame
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by ruggedtimi(m): 7:16pm On May 04, 2020
They should do it in silence.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:24pm On May 04, 2020
Trailblazer1:

Decamp or die of hunger... Welcome to Next Level
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Thatsammie(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2020
arsenal33:
everyone on my street received it
What's the name of your street? I live in FALOLU STREET close to AKERELE, Surulere. I didn't see anything, I only heard about it o o.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by goshen26: 8:16pm On May 04, 2020
They will surely share it to their party members...

I remember arguing with one APC member few years back. He kept saying that items from Federal and state lawmakers are meant for party, that if u must get u join party.

That argument was the most painful argument I have had, cos he's not educated
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by bakescos01: 10:23pm On May 04, 2020
Golan007:

That means your representatives found merit in it.

No, that means they have shared money. With all this money coming in from foreign government and agencies this season, am sure money has exchange hand.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Cherez: 2:19am On May 05, 2020
Golan007:

Lagos is APC and APC is Lagos.
grin
Kai!
So Sanwolu should work for only APC members?
Nawaoooooo
Una way of reasoning sef
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Golan007: 2:39am On May 05, 2020
Cherez:

Kai!
So Sanwolu should work for only APC members?
Nawaoooooo
Una way of reasoning sef

I'm only following the style of Rivers State people whenever issues crop up over there.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Golan007: 2:40am On May 05, 2020
bakescos01:

No, that means they have shared money. With all this money coming in from foreign government and agencies this season, am sure money has exchange hand.

You are sure sitting in your room in Ketu abi?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Burshh: 3:00am On May 05, 2020
Yes o.. I got mine from him yesterday. The only thing I have directly enjoyed from govt. In years.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by psalmylee(m): 3:29am On May 05, 2020
Point of correction, to his Yoruba and party members. Alone
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by 9jaRealist: 4:03am On May 05, 2020
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by rafcrown(m): 5:29am On May 05, 2020
Better than travelling to Dubai for......
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by onyegwu(m): 6:26am On May 05, 2020
Trailblazer1:

This is not true. I am not an APC member of any sort but the palliative was brought to my house. So please get your facts before you spread fake news ok!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu / Omoyele Sowore: Free Kanu Now! Asking For Self-Determination Is Not A Crime / Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.