Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,195 members, 7,887,461 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:13 AM

Can Golf 4 Be Used As Taxi In Abuja - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can Golf 4 Be Used As Taxi In Abuja (1487 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares His Experience After Ordering A Driverless Taxi In USA (vid) / Morris Mbetsa Builds A Flying Drone Taxi In Kenya - Photos And Video / Offline Uber, Taxify And Oga Taxi In Lagos, Ogun And Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Golf 4 Be Used As Taxi In Abuja by noblebaba: 11:32am On May 05, 2020
Pls any idea if golf 4 car can be used for taxi business in Abuja? if yes what is the procedure tanks
Re: Can Golf 4 Be Used As Taxi In Abuja by buygala(m): 12:07pm On May 05, 2020
noblebaba:
Pls any idea if golf 4 car can be used for taxi business in Abuja? if yes what is the procedure tanks

Yes it can..normal taxi not Uber or those other posh private riding services..

Go to any taxi park in the area where you intend to operate and inquire about the procedure for Registration...I am quite surprised this simple solution isn't obvious to you sha grin

We are not Taxi Drivers here...All of us here are rich and live in Maitama grin.....We are war...We are Indabosky...Pahose grin

8 Likes

Re: Can Golf 4 Be Used As Taxi In Abuja by diportivo: 1:39pm On May 05, 2020
noblebaba:

manual trans preferably

buygala:
We are not Taxi Drivers here...All of us here are rich and live in Maitama grin.....We are war...We are Indabosky...Pahose grin

my fellow maitama dweller

hows ur cullinan doing?

I want to use ur Cessna this weekend.....mine is in the usa for routine maintenance

the guys are here chilling....u can show later

Re: Can Golf 4 Be Used As Taxi In Abuja by buygala(m): 2:03pm On May 05, 2020
diportivo:

manual trans preferably

my fellow maitama dweller

hows ur cullinan doing?

I want to use ur Cessna this weekend.....mine is in the usa for routine maintenance

the guys are here chilling....u can show later

Cullinan dey o my Bro...My 15 year old son used it to learn how to drive and tore off its Bumper... A RR sales rep is bringing a new Bumper over from Manchester to my house tho, so that my son can continue learning to drive with it...I dontd like how he is eying my Ghost sad.

And yes... You can come and carry the Cessna...I am getting tired if it because everyone I know has it...I am thinking of giving it to my Pastor and getting a Bombardier...a wine-red Bombardier grin

2 Likes

Re: Can Golf 4 Be Used As Taxi In Abuja by chiefbuchiV12(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2020
buygala:

Cullinan dey o my Bro...My 15 year old son used it to learn how to drive and tore off its Bumper... A RR sales rep is bringing a new Bumper over from Manchester to my house tho, so that my son can continue learning to drive with it...I dontd like how he is eying my Ghost sad.

And yes... You can come and carry the Cessna...I am getting tired if it because everyone I know has it...I am thinking of giving it to my Pastor and getting a Bombardier...a wine-red Bombardier grin
Wetin ekaete no go see for oga bedroom

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Baby Boy Or Camry 2000/2001? Which One Should I Go For? / Sienna 2001 Model Breaking Problem / Would You Buy This Volkswagen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.