Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,365 members, 7,891,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:52 PM

Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? (966 Views)

Girl Beheaded In Minna (photos). Ladies Be Warned! / A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady / Can A Serious,Faithful And Sincere Guy Get A Girl As Such In Today's World??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by 190: 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2011
It is rather unfortunate that the society is full of liers, deceitful and playgirls/women nowadays. It is now money for hand and back for ground in Nigeria. Hardly can you see a lady that persevere and endure with men with having extra affairs unlike those days.

Money is the only language they hear. True love does not exist anywhere again. The society is no longer what it used to be.

Women no longer have prides. If you have money you can date and even sleep with nay girl. This is rather unfortunate. Students in the school now do ARISTO even women that are married often times have extra marital affairs.

Is it Economic downturns and lost of family values??

WHAT IS THE CAUSE. WHY HAVE WOMEN LOST THEIR PRIDE
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by sistajay(f): 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2011
Na wetin ooooo 190, welcome to modern times!! Men and women all na d same! Men too don change, please no pin all the fault on women, haba!!
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by freecocoa(f): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2011
190 this one wey you just dey open thread anyhow,wetin happen?
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by 190: 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2011
^^im missing my baby!! mizdark

**cuddles himself**
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by amefi(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2011
sista-jay:

Na wetin ooooo 190, welcome to modern times!! Men and women all na d same! Men too don change, please no pin all the fault on women, haba!!

i can perceive dat u r decent, honest n faithful. hw r u n whr in london art thou?
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by freecocoa(f): 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2011
190:

**cuddles himself**

Where is she?or has she dumped you?
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by MrsEve2(f): 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2011
freecocoa:

Where is she?or has she dumped you?

Oooh girl! Them fighting words! Let me move over.
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by freecocoa(f): 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Oooh girl! Them fighting words! Let me move over.
No fight intenteded o,i just asked a question.
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by femmy2010(m): 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2011
Yes we have got them but they are too innocent and naive that they fall into the wrong hands(Players and cheats) and come out with a bad behavior they hitherto didn't possess. Sad
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2011
190 desperate tyms calls 4 deserate solution.in d search 4 money a woman careless bout pride n dignity,dey can all go to blazes as long as d money rolls in.call it woteva u lyk bt it doesnt change d fact dat u'll av accet women d way dey r weda u like it or not.if u like go to church n luk b4 reveren sista,dey r all d same.sorry shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by waziriu(m): 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2011
This thread is so true, talking from experience. Been to Lagos a few times and the offers are so Sodom and Gomorra driven. The Married women saga is probably as a result of lack (poverty) or greed (peer pressure).

In an attempt not to compare our people to animals, please observe a correlation with bears and lions, the strongest gets the females. In our case the one with the biggest wallet. Ego is the only attraction.

Enough said
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 12, 2011
190:

**cuddles himself**

Awe! Come here bugga! *hugs 190 and gives him a nice kiss*, I missed you too suga!  kiss

sharrap Ms.Eve. . . angry
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by 190: 2:29am On Jan 12, 2011
^^Im not talking to you no more, cry cry

why didnt you pick your call
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by 190: 6:48am On Jan 12, 2011
kulyie:

190 desperate tyms calls 4 deserate solution.in d search 4 money a woman careless bout pride n dignity,dey can all go to blazes as long as d money rolls in.call it woteva u lyk bt it doesnt change d fact dat u'll av accet women d way dey r weda u like it or not.if u like go to church n luk b4 reveren sista,dey r all d same.sorry shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

really grin grin grin
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by hbabe(f): 7:33am On Jan 12, 2011
@topic
There are decent girls, keep searching. Also remember that birds of same feather flock together and to catch monkey you sef go bi like monkey.
I agree that so many of our girls have thrown decency to the wind in their pursuit of money but there are some who are not into that.
As for sticking to a struggling guy, not the girls' fault as most of them get dumped when the guys have made it. I have male friends who dumped their long time gfs after they land good jobs/deal; their reason is often that the girls don't befit their new status. So smart girls have wisened up.
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by 190: 7:37am On Jan 12, 2011
^^ and you call that smartness
wat about guys who train them gf's and they end up leaving the dude for an aristo
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by hbabe(f): 7:42am On Jan 12, 2011
@190
So it works both ways. Girls and guys get dumped after struggling.
And yes its smart not to struggle in vain. I know several ladies who struggled with guys and helped to make them only for the guys to turn around and dump them for one flimsy reason. So why struggle with John when a rich, handsome and all-ready-made Peter is asking me out! Who like sufferhead or who no like better thing? Abegi
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by 190: 7:59am On Jan 12, 2011
hbabe:

@190
So it works both ways. Girls and guys get dumped after struggling.
And yes its smart not to struggle in vain. I know several ladies who struggled with guys and helped to make them only for the guys to turn around and dump them for one flimsy reason. So why struggle with John when a rich, handsome and all-ready-made Peter is asking me out! Who like sufferhead or who no like better thing? Abegi

Hbabe thats the word ladies keep using to get themselves into trouble
What they dont know is Most men who has already made it have this intention that
any lady they meet likes them cos of their money

I personally has vouged that tomorrow when wealthy i would go back to who ever knew me before (NOT AFTER)
and settle down with that person, hbabe what you just said is the same reason why 90% of the marriages in nigeria
do not work!
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by Ifedisky(m): 8:38am On Jan 12, 2011
it takes two to tango; one vice, one iniquity. If the women are the vices, the men must be the iniquities grin
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by 190: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by 677ano(m): 3:12am On Jan 14, 2011
The village ones are are bad as those in the cities. I believe there are no decent ladies in Nigeria when it comes to money.
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by Orton10(m): 3:26am On Jan 14, 2011
^
Lol.Guy why're you talking like a kid nah? Do the so called 'city girls' drop from heaven
@post.
I believe there are still 'goods' one out there regardless of the few bad eggs. Afterall we boys men are no Angels either.
*but the good ones are hard to come by though*
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by bayleaf(m): 11:58am On Jan 14, 2011
just like i have seen girls/guys been dumped after struggling with their partners, i have also seen the other side whereby they get married after arriving at the good times. it actually cuts both ways so in answer to your question, yes decent,faithful and honest can be found in nigeria, just like decent, faithful and honest men can also be found in nigeria.
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by 190: 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2011
hmmm interesting! shocked shocked
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by Spclst900: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2011
Topic

Them dey at least the one wey i get.
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by 190: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2011
^^and who's she!
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by MOBO444(f): 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ Poster, you just hit the nail on the head, Black women have lost it period.
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by Spclst900: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2011

you wan inherit her from me?

Mobo

You don come o
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by 190: 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2011
MOBO444:

@ Poster, you just hit the nail on the head, Black women have lost it period.
grin grin grin
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by jasman1: 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2011
I don't usually come to this site, but interesting question.I came to USA in 1989 immediately after my WASC exam,and even before the results were out. For the past 6yrs, I have been travelling home{Nigeria} at least twice and more every year.I know Nigeria very well and this part of the world I'm still staying. You can be as diplomatic as you want to be, even my wife who's not nearly as conservative as I am, agrees with me that it will be like jumping off from the 20th floor building without a scratch, I'm sorry
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2011
Can decent, faithful and honest MEN be found in Nigeria. . .ever? grin
Re: Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? by 190: 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Can decent, faithful and honest MEN be found in Nigeria. . .ever? grin
baby im a living example!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A Tough Question For The Ladies ! / If Someone Sends U This Message On Facebook, Will U Do It? To Females / Dumping Guilt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.