Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:55 PM

Dumping Guilt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumping Guilt? (966 Views)

He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumping Guilt? by annita19(f): 12:26am On Nov 10, 2011
I have a burning question, Has anyone dumped someone only to realize that it was a mistake. I ended a relationship about 6 months ago, and after three months, I started to miss my ex. At first i felt like the ex wanted out, so trying to protect myself, i did the dumping. It wasn't so hard, cause i felt I came out unscathed, but after a few months, I realized that i was wrong. I was not going through that guilt period, that many go through in a break up, I really did some bad stuff. Pushing the ex away. We havent talked much, but I received an email today saying that I am loved, however, things are over. But I dont want it to be over.

Has anything like this happened to anyone, whats your story. I am not depressed, nor desperate, I have moved on. I accept my loses, but just curious to hear other stories.

Seating back to read your responses
Thanks in advance.
Re: Dumping Guilt? by coogar: 1:02am On Nov 10, 2011
annita19:

I have a burning question, Has anyone dumped someone only to realize that it was a mistake. I ended a relationship about 6 months ago, and after three months, I started to miss my ex. At first i felt like the ex wanted out, so trying to protect myself, i did the dumping. It wasn't so hard, cause i felt I came out unscathed, but after a few months, I realized that i was wrong. I was not going through that guilt period, that many go through in a break up, I really did some bad stuff. Pushing the ex away. We havent talked much, but I received an email today saying that I am loved, however, things are over. But I dont want it to be over.

Has anything like this happened to anyone, whats your story. I am not depressed, nor desperate, I have moved on. I accept my loses, but just curious to hear other stories.

Seating back to read your responses
Thanks in advance.

ever forward i go, never backwards.

get someone new. the novelty surrounding a new face in your life would soon eat up the past memories.
yes i get that guilt sometimes but what has happened has happened. no matter how much you must have missed the dude, a measure of self-control should apply. if you go back, do you know what his own plans are?
Re: Dumping Guilt? by iice(f): 5:02am On Nov 10, 2011
Nope. Never had guilt or second thoughts.
With any decision i make, it requires a lot of thought until i reach a decision that sits well with me.
Re: Dumping Guilt? by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 10, 2011
Guilt? No way! For me to have made that decision, it means, i really want it to be over. Besides, i love my new life without him, cos it's so much fun and stress free
Re: Dumping Guilt? by Youngpo413: 4:02pm On May 03, 2015
Floxyluv:
Guilt? No way! For me to have made that decision, it means, i really want it to be over. Besides, i love my new life without him, cos it's so much fun and stress free
Re: Dumping Guilt? by Mhizkel(f): 5:15pm On May 03, 2015
I don't know what to say cos i've never dumped someone and nobody ever dumped me!
Re: Dumping Guilt? by Sheenor: 5:26pm On May 03, 2015
iice:
Nope. Never had guilt or second thoughts.
With any decision i make, it requires a lot of thought until i reach a decision that sits well with me.
Re: Dumping Guilt? by starlingbawa(m): 6:12pm On May 03, 2015
Everyone seems to have the expert/superb opinion claiming to be supermen and women and the ones who walked out on every relationship without getting hurt

Can this all be true? Or these peeps are just E- lions/lionesses whereas in reality they are 'SMALL FLIES'

So many fake lads on NL and you tend to wonder

(1) (Reply)

Naija Mentality / Happy Mother,s Day To Our Beauriful Light Skin Women Globally! / Any Single Guy Out Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.