Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,240 members, 7,950,313 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? (8097 Views)

Why Can't Guys Keep Der Hands Off Der Pants/shorts? / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by babycakes2(f): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2010
I am sure a lot of ladies can relate with this, when i was in uni, i used to wonder why, most of my mates had steady relationship and i didn't. my longest relation barely made 1yr and we drifted apart( kind way of saying my ass was dumped}
1O yrs on, i see people around me making the same mistake i used to.
I would like for guys and ladies to give reasons why most relationships don't work or the secret to sustaining a good relationship.
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2010
^^ are u that ugly?
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Acidosis(m): 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2010
Change your attitude!
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2010
odiaero:

^^ are u that ugly?

are you for real? seriously? undecided

@topic
do the men give any reason for dumping you?
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by dokwesi(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2010
Lack of purpose and vision. Above all, compatibility issues.
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by teekay8(m): 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2010
mayb d right guy has not been caught in ur web.
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2010
@ poster

Are you still getting dumped ten years later??
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by erniewhez(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2010
There are various reasons why a guy will dump a lady, if you can tell me what's d common provblem you usually encounter with ur lover boys I may tell you what to do to solve that problem.
1) are you beautiful, not by ur judging, but by what pple say about you. How do pple describe you physically?
2) Have u heard any gossip about you? If yes whats it about and is it true/false or ure not sure
3) Are you the type that approaches men or they come to you, or you have a way of showing kindness to men that catches ur interest just for you to win him to ur side?
4) Are u possessive? and do ur lovers usually complain about ur trustworthyness
5) Sexually how active are you, are you insatiable? Or non active.
6) Are you a working class, and how demanding are you?
t goes on and on, but the best is to have a good chat with me and i will help ypu out if its a workable thing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by cantell(m): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2010
@Poster,
Examples of reasons why guys would dump you;
Nagging(guys hate this like die)
Selfish attitude=too much dependence on the guy.
Lousy lover.
Bad character.
Jealousy.
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by dasolamide(m): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2010
Check ur self b4 u judge them,cuz ur attitude matters alot n the way u place ur self so would any man take u,where u ever careful enough for any guy coming around u?just like me,i dnt bliv in galz,cuz they break hearts,instead i rather stay alone til am ready, i dnt bod my self 4 al diz,bt the best is to check ur self n b careful b4 u engage ur self in any n remember to make ur self so expensive to any man n make them sweat 4 any thing they demand 4m u emotionally, i think u knw what i mean?.tc
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2010
jennykadry:

are you for real? seriously? undecided

@topic
do the men give any reason for dumping you?
was that question meant 4 u? undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2010
@odiaero

no its meant for people around, within and in your class, , and i dont think the poster falls into that class
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2010
Genny, you don come again.

Make I build my earthquake safety ooo.
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2010
Mich see you, you no know say i win nobel prize as a peacemaker?  cool i don repent jare, old things have passed away cool
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2010
Abeg e. Make one bobo land for this forum and you go declare war to all the spinsters.

If na lie I talk. . .make I nor drink garri again.
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2010
i talk say i don repent angry ok if i lie make i fart 20 times for my man grin grin

[size=1pt]the dude don tire sef[/size] lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2010
jennykadry:

i talk say i don repent angry ok if i lie make i fart 20 times for my man grin grin

[size=1pt]the dude don tire sef[/size] lipsrsealed

You nor remember say I buy mask for am last Xmas? grin
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2010
na you buy am the spray wey him dey use too? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by babycakes2(f): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2010
thanks everyone for ur comments. @ daso, cantrel, dokwesi.i luv ur comments. the aim of this post is to trade experiences and relationship expertise, so we can all learn one or two things we are doing wrong or in some cases what u re "doing rite".
Well as i said earlier back when i was in uni, i was a sorta no nonsense girl and i was a frigid as a stone, as the years passed by and after much loneliness, i came to the realization that a woman needs to be warm and accommodating, most importantly Godly, anyway av bin married for some years now, and it will interest u  to know that some of those mates of mine i used to envy are yet to find partners.
In essence all am saying is that apart from dealing with our own personal demons, we should not forget that with the rite guy, it will all fall into place.
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by julie009(f): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2010
maybe you are too beautiful
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2010
jennykadry:

na you buy am the spray wey him dey use too? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

That was a collective gift. For more info, ask Osisi! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2010
jennykadry:

@odiaero

no its meant for people around, within and in your class, , and i dont think the poster falls into that class
and who is this thing?
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2010
eyyyaaaaa and he keeps calling himself names cry

mich

wetin u and osisi do angry
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2010
Do you get angry easily?Are you humble,which part of Nigeria are you from?Are you very light in complextion,Do you smoke weed or other things.Are you romantic?Do you starve them of intimacy.Can you last more than one round of sex?
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by 190: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2010
[size=20pt]are you that BAD in bed!! angry angry[/size]
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2010
i feel like smacking somebody now, but no need , because the person is already crying  grin
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by 190: 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2010
julie009:

maybe you are too beautiful

uve said it all
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2010
jennykadry:

eyyyaaaaa and he keeps calling himself names cry

mich

wetin u and osisi do angry

Weeeeeee? We are you friends na? tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2010
peeps in; shocked shocked

plz has someone seen Chynwe_Nwa_di_ok here

Please direct her to the thread at my signature.

She is the only one my heart needs
and Please tell her I wont ever dump her

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2010
dasolamide:

Check your self b4 u judge them,cuz your attitude matters alot n the way u place your self so would any man take u,where u ever careful enough for any guy coming around u?just like me,i dnt bliv in galz,cuz they break hearts,instead i rather stay alone til am ready, i dnt bod my self 4 al diz,bt the best is to check your self n b careful b4 u engage your self in any n remember to make your self so expensive to any man n make them sweat 4 any thing they demand 4m u emotionally, i think u knw what i mean?.tc
odiaero:

^^ are u that ugly?
Acidosis:

Change your attitude!

Are you guys  blind or do you just lack the capacity to reason?  undecided

babycakes2:

I am sure a lot of ladies can relate with this, when i was in uni, i used to wonder why, most of my mates had steady relationship and i didn't. my longest relation barely made 1yr and we drifted apart( kind way of saying my backside was dumped}
1O yrs on, i see people around me making the same mistake i used to.
I would like for guys and ladies to give reasons why most relationships don't work or the secret to sustaining a good relationship.

Did you miss the part where she said 'used to'?

This sounds more like a discussion topic than a request for advice!  undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by snthesis(m): 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2010
cos u r thrashy
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2010
babycakes2:

thanks everyone for your comments. @ daso, cantrel, dokwesi.i luv your comments. the aim of this post is to trade experiences and relationship expertise, so we can all learn one or two things we are doing wrong or in some cases what u re "doing rite".
Well as i said earlier back when i was in uni, i was a sorta no nonsense girl and i was a frigid as a stone, as the years passed by and after much loneliness, i came to the realization that a woman needs to be warm and accommodating, most importantly Godly, anyway av bin married for some years now, and it will interest u to know that some of those mates of mine i used to envy are yet to find partners.
In essence all am saying is that apart from dealing with our own personal demons, we should not forget that with the rite guy, it will all fall into place.

Hmmmn!

@ Nlders. Pls try to read AND understand posts before commenting!

Gosh, I'm really getting fed up with this forum. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi / What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? / Even This Young Man Knows A Big And Attractive Backside When He Sees It (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.