Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,625 members, 7,934,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:17 PM

Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? (8081 Views)

Why Can't Guys Keep Der Hands Off Der Pants/shorts? / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2010
Ujujoan:

Are you guys  blind or do you just lack the capacity to reason?  undecided

Did you miss the part where she said 'used to'?

This sounds more like a discussion topic than a request for advice!  undecided

ur own kind of dumping by guys will be per second dumping tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2010
odiaero:

your own kind of dumping by guys will be per second dumping tongue

On the assumption that you have a brain, I'll suggest you try and exercise it once in a while! cool
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2010
Ujujoan:

On the assumption that you have a brain, I'll suggest you try and exercise it once in a while!  cool
  why dont ya try and wash urs once in every 2 seconds cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by snthesis(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2010
Ujujoan:

On the assumption that you have a brain, I'll suggest you try and exercise it once in a while! cool
kai! - see yabis
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by snthesis(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2010
odiaero:

why dont ya try and wash urs once in every 2 seconds cheesy
i dont get- ar u saying her brain is a dirty small sponge
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2010
snthesis:

i dont get- ar u saying her brain is a dirty small sponge

u wan put fire grin
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Consensus: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2010
Poster. I have come to the conclusion that its an issue of luck. On that honest note, I'll wish you the best of luck in your future relationships and
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by buccaneer7(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2010
hmmmm. babe garl, its like that for some people no matter how pretty you are there might be a flaw you got a a nature in you that curses it, just keep waitin on your guy meanwhile dont loose focus on your major goal in life like excelling in your business or other stuffs dono, just keep on moving sha
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by whiteroses(f): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2010
whoever is in this position should tell God what she wants and she will have it, thats what i did and it worked
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by cantell(m): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2010
whiteroses:

whoever is in this position should tell God what she wants and she will have it, thats what i did and it worked
Ah. . . .even whiteroses don turn to pastor, with that biscuit & chocolate wey dey for her nyansh. Haha. . .laugh wan kill me for hia.
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by BabaRamo(m): 3:08am On Jun 24, 2010
You did not mention the mistakes you made while in the university. But believe me, giving it up too soon, (no matter for what reason), will always get your ass dumped. You pose no challenge (a man loves challenges from a woman). In short, you were a cheap, easy f#@k (boys love that too). It seems ten years on, you haven' changed. Sorry oooo.
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by queeneve: 3:57am On Jun 24, 2010
Men can be such assholes,
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by buccaneer7(m): 4:05am On Jun 24, 2010
man can be such an asshole

take am easy oooO or even tell us ur own story too
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by queeneve: 4:07am On Jun 24, 2010
A HIT DOG HOLLERED,

WALKS OUT WITH MY WHIP IN HAND,
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by buccaneer7(m): 4:25am On Jun 24, 2010
its a jinx on d part on poster she might not get outta dat till when ever cuz she doesnt know where its coming from, she might even be a very nice and pretty lady nature is cheating on, unfutunately 60% of babe got dsame problem even guys too,

@ poster
that thought is in ur mind, u probably got a low self esteem and u might always try to please ur guy and u feel he doesnt notice u and when you quite u feel u were dumped, manythings could help u like atrology, church,

what is ur zodiac anyway?
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by topup: 4:36am On Jun 24, 2010
Share your mistakes so that hopefully we'll learn from them?? cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by topup: 4:41am On Jun 24, 2010
Most relationships don't work because when we're young, we're very selfish, we get less selfish the older we get - we want to give and belong, and be part of something bigger - then there are some of us that are still selfish, and want someone to love us.

I also think that most relationships don't work because we all have it programmed that it's a trial and error thing, we don't go into it thinking 'this is it', after all who doesn't step up their game for the 'final exam'??
We believe in fate, luck/chance and use those as excuses to pursue our own selfish goals within a relationship, and with emotions we can never make clear or rational judgements.

Do you know that to even make a rational non-emotional judgement is pretty irrational within the subject of relationship.

These are just some of my opinions though.
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by buccaneer7(m): 4:48am On Jun 24, 2010
@ topup

got any ideal how i fit open ma own topic?>
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by vivaladiva(f): 4:48am On Jun 24, 2010
i like to think of women as brands
some brand attract a lot of customers but fail to retain them at sustainable levels
reasons, product not as good as originally tot
poor customer service
novelty of product wears off too quickly
unique selling point, not so unique after all, market soon flooded with similar product
over all customer satisfacton below expectatin and not worth the price paid for it

some brand attact not as many customers, but fcking hell, brand loyalty is fierce
reasons, product far beta than expected
customer service is excellent
product continiously reinventing its self e.g coke
product mayb addictive, not necessarily good for u though e.g tobacco
product very unique, caters for a neiche
over all customer satisfaction way above expectation, worth every penny, reasonably priced but wld def pay more

some attract hardly any customers and repeat orders also low

product not very good
customer service is ok, but cld do wit some improvements
no unique selling point
product is unable to re invent its self
customer satisfaction is low, a bit over priced, but wld go for it if alternatives were unavailable

and of cos there r those brands that attract a lot of customers and retain nearly all of  them for ever
reason, product is just 2 fcking good
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by snthesis(m): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2010
^^^ nice- me likey
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by vivaladiva(f): 8:02am On Jun 24, 2010
nice u likey
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by snthesis(m): 8:48am On Jun 24, 2010
^^ wats ur brand tag - pls dnt say u r too fckin good
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by vivaladiva(f): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2010
not attract as mch but brand loyalty v fcking fierce, happy now
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by fubiluv: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2010
190 and odiaero,
you people are just nuisance to this site.
When will you two grow up,God save us.
Stop changing peoples topic so we can learn here pls.
@ poster,pls dont mind these arrogant boys.
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by snthesis(m): 9:00am On Jun 24, 2010
brand loyalty is almost standard issue, fierce = interesting, not attract as much- is sumtin wrong wit ur packaging?
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by todan(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2010
@ poster
as u said earlier, we all have our own demon to battle with. do ur best, make amendment where need be in every area of ur life then exercise little patience, the right guy would surely show up but don't be too selective.
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by dbigrod(m): 10:19am On Jun 24, 2010
[size=15pt]
fubiluv:

190 and odiaero,
you people are just nuisance to this site.
When will you two grow up,God save us.
Stop changing peoples topic so we can learn here pls.
@ poster,pls dont mind these arrogant boys.

Ujujoan:

On the assumption that you have a brain, I'll suggest you try and exercise it once in a while!  cool

LOL.UNA DON DESTROY THOSE BOYS.KAI
[/size]
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by queeneve: 11:13am On Jun 24, 2010
Buccaneer,

Was you TALKING to me?
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2010
Damn! I guess poster shud work on her brand according to previous brand analysis. Btw poster must be really ugly.
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by whybanme(f): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2010
@OP

are you searching for a mate?
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Elpieda: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2010
All you nairalanders (some of the posts am reading), is it thatyou are blind or you can't read or you are too impatient to study exactly what the poster is sayingShe is not seeking for advice of any form. Dint you all see where she said she is HAPPILY MARRIED and some of the friends she used to envy are still searching for partnersShe just wants to hear everyone's opinions on what makes a relationship tick. She is seeking knowledge and information, not battery. So if you all pay attention and read the posts, then you will stop being dumb and respond to her post in the most reasonable way possible,

, and then we would be complaining about people Yakubuin when you all are worst than Yakubu sef grin
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by johndavid1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2010
go look for man wey dey don brake him heart tire so una go become dumper + heart breaker=  undecided undecided, grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. / 10 Types Of Girls You Meet In Abuja / Take A Picture Of Yourself Now And Tell Use What You Are Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.