Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,629 members, 7,934,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:39 PM

Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? (8082 Views)

Why Can't Guys Keep Der Hands Off Der Pants/shorts? / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Ranoscky(m): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2010
For all the gurl's in the house.

If u think that ur boyfriend is nomore having interest on u, then i guess it's b'cos u'r loosing ur beauty!
it's so fukking funny that u gurls lack the knowledge of the secret why ur boyfriend is nomore loving u, and the secret is. . .Try and start dressing like the former delta state Gov. Alamesigha, the way he disguised himself llike a beautiful princess and escaped from prison in london, then u'll see how much love ur boyfriend have for u!

***Trial can convince who knows? undecided***
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Orikinla(m): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2010
The fact is relationships in most cases have an EXPIRATION DATE.
Most of the long ones and those who end up in marriage are based on their mutual destiny, smart or just lucky.
In most relationships in Nigeria, BE SMART AND NEVER TRUST YOUR PARTNER and learn from the mistakes of others.
HAVE A PLAN B OR EXIT STRATEGY.

You can give your time away, but do not give your heart away until you are happily married.
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by seedord247(m): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2010
am 27 i don't know if you can manage me.  I'm serious and ready for marriage let me know if you interested.
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2010
I am seeing a girl at the moment, but will most certainly dump here. 1 and only 1 reason: she wants me around too much, and me being a busy guy can't always be around. So am thinking going our separate ways is most proper
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Jasper20(m): 4:40am On Jun 27, 2010
just check yourself deeply i.e your projection

Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by tosmanbaba: 7:24am On Jun 27, 2010
Do you double date?
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by eejo(m): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2010
much dependence on guys will make a guy dump you fast then do not often sleep with this guy and try as much as possible to look beautiful
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by drake2(m): 9:21am On Jun 29, 2010
I will dump if i hear and experience things as follow: 1. Give me all da time 2. I dont have all da time 3. Sometimes ur pusy stinks 4. Not aware of goings on around (local n international)
5. Dis respect
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Druss(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2010
A girl might be fine - she might be ugly. However once they have started going out - it is not the physical looks and attributes that make a man leave you. It is something from the following.

- Lack of integrity
- Dirtiness
- Communication Problems
- Attitudinal Issues
- Expenses - Financial Stupidity
- Lack of desire to improve oneself (mentally, spiritually, physically)
- Lack of Wisdom
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by lelads(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2010
these thing keep happening because you have not read my FREE RELATIONSHIP TIPS on how to make your relationship a successful one.

visit http://www.leaddate..com to have full access to it.
see you there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! / I Need A Man / 10 Types Of Girls You Meet In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.