Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,311 members, 7,900,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:46 PM

Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? (8053 Views)

Why Can't Guys Keep Der Hands Off Der Pants/shorts? / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Sauron1: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2010
vivaladiva:

i like to think of women as brands

some brand attract a lot of customers but fail to retain them at sustainable levels
reasons, product not as good as originally tot
poor customer service
novelty of product wears off too quickly
unique selling point, not so unique after all, market soon flooded with similar product
over all customer satisfacton below expectatin and not worth the price paid for it

some brand attact not as many customers, but fcking hell, brand loyalty is fierce
reasons, product far beta than expected
customer service is excellent
product continiously reinventing its self e.g coke
product mayb addictive, not necessarily good for u though e.g tobacco
product very unique, caters for a neiche
over all customer satisfaction way above expectation, worth every penny, reasonably priced but wld def pay more

some attract hardly any customers and repeat orders also low

product not very good
customer service is ok, but cld do wit some improvements
no unique selling point
product is unable to re invent its self
customer satisfaction is low, a bit over priced, but wld go for it if alternatives were unavailable

and of cos there r those brands that attract a lot of customers and retain nearly all of  them for ever
reason, product is just 2 fcking good

That statement has just made ma day.
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Elpieda: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2010
In my own opinion there are various reasons why a relationship wont work based on the people involved. One major issue is compatibility and by compatibility, i mean SPIRITUAL COMPATIBILITY, PHYSICAL COMPATIBILITY, EMOTIONAL COMPATIBILITY, INTELLECTUAL COMPATIBILITY AND SOCIAL COMPATIBILITY. There has to be a greater amount of similarities between the tow than there are differences. COMMUNICATION is another issue. For example, when a man hurts his woman, some women would keep it inside of them for days rather than come out with it upfront and make the issue escalate beyond normal. Couples have to learn to be honest with each other. TRUST is another major issue. If there is no trust, there is no love. There are so many more i can think of but let me stop for now and hear what everyone else thinks
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by midep: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2010
Above all d advise, you need prayer. pele,
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by oisehumen(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2010
@ Sauron.

Na here u run come?  grin grin grin grin grin
I have been waiting for you in the other room about the over priced hotels in Nigeria.

To the above topic; the problem could either be spiritual or physical.
The physical has been thoroughly dealt with by @ Vivaladiva.
The spiritual could be in a form of spell cast on someone.
Please, see your TRUE Pastor for counseling.
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Sauron1: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2010
oisehumen:

@ Sauron.

Na here u run come?  grin grin grin grin grin
I have been waiting for you in the other room about the over priced hotels in Nigeria.

U ran away. . . . . .
I have posted several comments since you last posted.
Is your computer running on diesel? grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by 1Emmy: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2010
First, don't say yes if you don't actually love the guy.
Be determine and don't over love.
Be jealous, careful and vigilant to know when your guy starts looking side ways.
make sure you keep your guy, don't allow him to hunger for love, sex or care.
Dress neat and look attractive always.
Do your best and be real and prayerful, please avoid initial pretenses.
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by jvibe: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2010
Really!
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Acidosis(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2010
john david:

go look for man wey dey don brake him heart tire so una go become dumper + heart breaker=  undecided undecided, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Broz, You Bad O
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by mrofficial(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2010
If truly you're 31  shocked, go and marry please.
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by follypimpi(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2010
vivaladiva:

some brand attract a lot of customers but fail to retain them at sustainable levels
poor customer service
unique selling point, not so unique after all, market soon flooded with similar product
over all customer satisfacton below expectatin and not worth the price paid for it

some brand attact not as many customers, but fcking hell, brand loyalty is fierce
over all customer satisfaction way above expectation, worth every penny, reasonably priced but wld def pay more

product not very good
no unique selling point
customer satisfaction is low, a bit over priced, but wld go for it if alternatives were unavailable

and of cos there r those brands that attract a lot of customers and retain nearly all of  them for ever

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by johndavid1(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2010
mr.official:

If truly you're 31  shocked, go and marry please.
NA YOU GO MARRY HER? grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by waladis(m): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2010
@topic
do the men give any reason for dumping you? 

@jennykadry:
In a relationship case, men don't usually reveal the exact reason for dumping women, and if a guy dumped you today it means he had planed it atleast three to six months earlier but decided to lean back until the the time is ripe enough to act.
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by johndavid1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2010
waladis:

@topic
do the men give any reason for dumping you? 

Ugly,Fat and too black grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by mrofficial(m): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2010
john david:

NA YOU GO MARRY HER?  grin grin grin grin

Na sugar mummy, if not i for marry her. So far she good for bed and neat. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by sley4life(m): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2010
bc u ar an axxss
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by johndavid1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2010
mr.official:

Na sugar mummy, if not i for marry her. So far she good for bed and neat. grin grin grin
Na wa oh na so she don old reach? infact my advice to you is to go and become a Revern sister grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by OAM4J: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2010
babycakes2:

thanks everyone for your comments. @ daso, cantrel, dokwesi.i luv your comments. the aim of this post is to trade experiences and relationship expertise, so we can all learn one or two things we are doing wrong or in some cases what u re "doing rite".
Well as i said earlier back when i was in uni, i was a sorta no nonsense girl and i was a frigid as a stone, as the years passed by and after much loneliness, i came to the realization that a woman needs to be warm and accommodating, most importantly Godly,[size=13pt] anyway av bin married for some years now[/size], and it will interest u  to know that some of those mates of mine i used to envy are yet to find partners.
In essence all am saying is that apart from dealing with our own personal demons, we should not forget that with the rite guy, it will all fall into place.

[size=13pt]The OP is married for Pete sake, why dont people read wella before commenting?[/size]
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Ultrame(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2010
A lady will likely get dumped (now or eventually) for any of the following reasons. (Please note that this is not in any particular order).

1.   Physically assaulting a man (for whatever reason) do it, 98% of the brothers will never marry you. Trust me.
2.   Leaving dirty dishes in the kitchen for more than 24 hours although she was home all day.
3.   Waking up in a man's bed and not making it
4.   Not knowing how to hold a good conversation
5.   Being overbearing.
6.   Lying there like some heavy log of wood during love-making.
7.   Not knowing how to manage scarce resources. (got 100k and wants to spend it all on a single Christian Louboutin bag during a financial low)
8.   Not knowing how to make simple rice and stew.
9.   Talking too much to friends about intimate issues concerning the relationship
10. Nags continuously during a football game. (The dumping will come faster if she plants herself in front of the TV and nag during the game)

Hope this helps.
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by sley4life(m): 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2010
bc u ar an axxss
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by CarlosVent(m): 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2010
because u have not repented and given ur life to Christ.
once u do God will gv u a lasting relationship dat wnt last more dan 1yr and den marriage wil spring forth from it.

Be BORN AGAIN
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by chelseabmw(m): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2010
they dump u because ur pussy smells badly
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2010
lol grin
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Iceugwa(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2010
Go beg ur grandmum. Then go to church for deliverance. They problem is in you and not the guys. Maybe your attitude, your person. Start by changing yourself. Your attitude
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 25, 2010
I no fit laugh oøoøoøh! Now fools don arrive dis thread.
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by topup: 3:06am On Jun 25, 2010
@ buccaneer7

You should click on the board name link "Romance" (assuming you want to post in the Romance section), and then beneath the title/link for the Sexuality board, is the list of pages, to the right of the pages links is the button saying "New Topic".

Click smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by topup: 3:08am On Jun 25, 2010
Nice analogy VivalaDiva!! I'm going to link to it from my blog!!
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by na2day2(m): 3:36am On Jun 25, 2010
vivaladiva:

poor customer service

product not very good
no unique selling point

for this i owe u a gift, remind me a few weeks b4 christmas wink wink wink wink

@ topic

the fact u are armed with a front side, backside and a hole does not necessarily qualify u as one worth having for life lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by vivaladiva(f): 4:37am On Jun 25, 2010
@ synthesis, nothing wrong wiv my package
all i said is i may not attract as many customers as brand no 1 or 4, but brand loyalty is very fierce (dont get it fckin twisted mate, brand loyalty is not standard issue), i am brand nos 2
i.e i am quite attractive but i am not the most beautiful gal in the room, that all the guys would be drooling over i.e brand nos 1 or 4
i know ur just trying to b sarcastic, u know wat suit ur blooody self
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by anitabest(f): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2010
pls try check urself and stop doing bads thing dat will scare ladies away from you. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by softgirl1: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2010
don't show the guys that come around that u are desperate
try as much as posible not to allow sex for the first six month
try to control your feelings towards the guy untill u are sure he is commited
don't do all the call make sure if u talk 4times daily he is call 2 while u call the remaining 2
try to look good like making your hair wear tings that make u look young and that talk as if without him u are finished and make sure u are neat and use good rolon
try not to be too demanding and at the same time don't spend too much for him till u are sure he lv u
don't push marriage to him let him be the one to say it first
and be prayerful always tell God what u want in your relationship gooluck
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by kcblast(m): 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2010
my sister go for juju! cool cool cool cool cool wink
Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by martinosi: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2010
babycakes2:

I am sure a lot of ladies can relate with this, when i was in uni, i used to wonder why, most of my mates had steady relationship and i didn't. my longest relation barely made 1yr and we drifted apart( kind way of saying my backside was dumped}
1O yrs on, i see people around me making the same mistake i used to.
I would like for guys and ladies to give reasons why most relationships don't work or the secret to sustaining a good relationship.

THIS POST IS A WASTE,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Cheating? / How Many Times Have You Cheated / Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.