Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:00 PM

Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos (36452 Views)

Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents / Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / NAFDAC Seizes Two Trucks Of Tramadol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by Olachase(m): 10:29pm On May 05, 2020
Habayomie:
All the private companies are doing eye-service donations.They don't care for the welfare of their workers.Why can't they donate to their host communities,aleast transparency will be there.
God bless u even where I work they didn't pay use #1 cus of the lock down Buh the company donate millions to the state government.
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by Danny50: 10:32pm On May 05, 2020
My state cross river nothing don reach us
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by Ajens1991: 10:46pm On May 05, 2020
Why IDL no donate a trailer load of dry gin?
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 10:48pm On May 05, 2020
Bilabong:

Cross River and Kogi na OYOYO.
As in oyo x² grin

Those 2 States are trying to be smart...

They are adopting the age long "Ostrich Method"!!! See no evil, hear no evil!!!

In other words, don't bother testing sh*t, if you don't want to see sh*t!!!... As long as no one is dying, we all good!!! grin
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 05, 2020
Some criminal government officials no go like this oooo, them need am for cash
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by Goke7: 10:56pm On May 05, 2020
Dpharisee:
I am not satisfied angry Why should international Distillery makers of aromatic Schnapps donate indomie to Lagosians. What happened to their Seaman Schnapps and Confam Alomo Bitters which can be used to sanitize the hands and one shot clears up the respiratory tract which is a symptom of Covid19 angry

They should share that indomie noodles to children and go back and fill up those trucks with ogogoro Schnapps and Bitters so that elders can use it to pour libation against Coro and appease the gods of the land

omo see vexation lol

1 Like

Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by sheedy407(m): 10:58pm On May 05, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:
See Me Akpan o and BJ....lol
Nice one from IDL
God bless Engr. Patrick Anegbe

Lanrelagboi , it is intercontinental distillers and not international Distillers
How you know these people?
You dey IDL?
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by sheedy407(m): 11:01pm On May 05, 2020
Habayomie:
All the private companies are doing eye-service donations.They don't care for the welfare of their workers.Why can't they donate to their host communities,aleast transparency will be there.
Then you dont know Intercontinental distillers Ltd,
To me,the have the best salary structure and have been paying full salary,incentives and palliatives too during this lock down and they are the number 1 distillers in Nigeria
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by mordred44: 11:01pm On May 05, 2020
Dpharisee:
I am not satisfied angry Why should international Distillery makers of aromatic Schnapps donate indomie to Lagosians. What happened to their Seaman Schnapps and Confam Alomo Bitters which can be used to sanitize the hands and one shot clears up the respiratory tract which is a symptom of Covid19 angry

They should share that indomie noodles to children and go back and fill up those trucks with ogogoro Schnapps and Bitters so that elders can use it to pour libation against Coro and appease the gods of the land
bad guy....hunger dey bt u stil dey make pesin...God bles u

1 Like

Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by Rhaspody(m): 11:03pm On May 05, 2020
all these audio donations
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by NightHawke: 11:09pm On May 05, 2020
Well said....gbam
grin
Dpharisee:

1 Like

Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by OmoOshodi(m): 11:10pm On May 05, 2020
Topic should read:...donate to APC Lagos chapter for their party members ......audio palliatives....Naija is a failed nation

Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by willyjacs(m): 11:16pm On May 05, 2020
Wickedfact:

Lagos is Nigeria's only hope. Even Abba Kyari ran to Lagos when his condition became critical.

That foolish Wike is busy fighting the companies in his state.
Ganduje is sitting down at the ATM waiting for 15 Billion alert from Buhari.
Yeye Bello rented that big recharge card umbrella and called it an isolation centre.
don't provoke me o.
Bello's own is not up to a recharge card umbrella.
na Lotto umbrella
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by Habayomie(m): 11:20pm On May 05, 2020
sheedy407:

Then you dont know Intercontinental distillers Ltd,
To me,the have the best salary structure and have been paying full salary,incentives and palliatives too during this lock down and they are the number 1 distillers in Nigeria
I'm not limiting my opinion to Intercontinental Distilleries Limited (IDL),rather all private donors.Being the best distillery in Nigeria does not mean they don't have their shortcomings.I have worked with a rival company before and we usually looked up to Chelsea staff.Let me gist you"there is a beverage company Sango-Otta,they usually give palliatives to the elderly every Thursday,then when the benefactors increased,they rescheduled to last Thursday of every month.IDL is far more financially bouyant than them,but they never took same step.Mind you,IDL treat their workers very well.But post Covid-19 is not predictable-(increase in cost of raw materials).so they might decide to cut cost and withdraw some benefits (workers incentives).
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by iFukLivingSage: 11:30pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:

Don't mind those yeyebrities. Whereas they're quick to castigate Governments
[/s]
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by iFukLivingSage: 11:31pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
kind gesture. More to come to Lagos, it's too populated not to receive hundreds of this. God bless the donors
[/s]
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by willyo(m): 11:39pm On May 05, 2020
Wickedfact:

Lagos is Nigeria's only hope. Even Abba Kyari ran to Lagos when his condition became critical.

Yeye Bello rented that big recharge card umbrella and called it an isolation centre.
Lol grin Not the only though. But that's how they want to make it look
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:40pm On May 05, 2020
None of this gestures dey reach my end,abi Na selected areas dey benefit?Well George Orwell has said it before that "all animals are equal, but some are more equal than the others"
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by willyo(m): 11:42pm On May 05, 2020
Bilabong:

Cross River and Kogi na OYOYO. As in oyo x² grin
grin U mean excess they are extremely isolated? grin COVIK things
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by Jsucre(m): 11:50pm On May 05, 2020
There's only two states in Nigeria

Lagos and others
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by codedearner(m): 11:53pm On May 05, 2020
I have never come across this palliative before, abi am living in another Lagos?
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by BEKAZ(m): 12:14am On May 06, 2020
Nice one!

The struggle of Covid-19 against mankind and the world economy at large, investing in Real Estate still remains the safest form of investment on earth amidst all inconveniences the world is passing through. For the safety of your finance with respect to managing your cash, preventing unplanned spending and to further let your money work for you the most, kindly contact us today for free Real Estate investment advisory services.
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by Gabkosh: 12:39am On May 06, 2020
bobo65:
I wonder the part of Lagos these things go to

Me self dey Lagos, I never use eye see truck, talk more of receiving palliatives.
No be only you. Na inside picture we just dey see am
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by Tremple8v: 12:41am On May 06, 2020
Na lagos everybody want help , I stay 10mins drive from this stupid Intercontinental Distilleries, them no share pencil come area oo . After them go dey wait make we come buy Chelsea and action bitters.
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by realstars: 12:45am On May 06, 2020
willyo:
Lagos is the focus. Kano is the shoot. The rest states O.Y.O
No Be Lie
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by Lukdon: 3:30am On May 06, 2020
[quote author=willyo post=89226916]Lagos is the focus. Kano is the shoot. The rest states O.Y.O[/qutote]

If u r outside Lagos u will think we r enjoying. I've never set my eyes on all these palliatives or whatever they call them.

I just dey read am with my own data
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:05am On May 06, 2020
Dpharisee:

inside Nairaland. grin

2 Likes

Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by Dilluted(m): 4:49am On May 06, 2020
I swear down niggar fire
Wickedfact:

Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by Nobody: 6:05am On May 06, 2020
willyo:
Lagos is the focus. Kano is the shoot. The rest states O.Y.O
Makinde is AUDIO
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by Tirips(f): 6:10am On May 06, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
That's very commendable!!!
May God replenish their pockets.
This is the right time to go out and give to people.
May the Good Lord bless u Pls help a soul I'm in need of favor right now No amt is too small 2141367387 UBA
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by Tirips(f): 6:13am On May 06, 2020
codedearner:
I have never come across this palliative before, abi am living in another Lagos?
Lol u could o, check ur map again...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / The 10 Most Abused Drugs In Africa / 561 New COVID-19 Cases , 344 Discharged And 17 Deaths On June 30 - (4205 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.