Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:05 PM

Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos (36454 Views)

Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents / Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / NAFDAC Seizes Two Trucks Of Tramadol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by seanjy4konji: 6:13am On May 06, 2020
Everybody just deh cash out.
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by willyo(m): 7:53am On May 06, 2020
bamidelee:
Makinde is AUDIO
grin
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by willyo(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2020
[quote author=Lukdon post=89235383][/quote] Hahahaha... That's how it has always been
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by Lamanii22(f): 8:54am On May 06, 2020
wonuks:
Wow, Lagos is really enjoying oh. How about other states? These companies have customers in other states as well

It's not everyone in Lagos oo... It's just some parts in Lagos. In fact they should specify it by saying "Ikeja,Lagos" or "ebutemetta, Lagos".... So any other person or company that want to give palliatives can go to another part of Lagos...

1 Like

Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by cassbeat(m): 11:57am On May 06, 2020
bobo65:
I wonder the part of Lagos these things go to

Me self dey Lagos, I never use eye see truck, talk more of receiving palliatives.
Me sef I tire for the matter....
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by Amanda4life: 6:19pm On May 06, 2020
All these food donations , I do t know where they are going
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by OgbanjeProphet: 6:37pm On May 06, 2020
Tirips:

May the Good Lord bless u
Pls help a soul
I'm in need of favor right now
No amt is too small
2141367387 UBA

Sorry, how I wish I had met you on another platform...

I don't want to expose my identity on Nairaland please...
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by Legendguru: 9:39pm On May 06, 2020
Really
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by suremanpatriot: 1:17am On May 07, 2020
Where are they getting this rice from? Fr dangote rice?
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by Tirips(f): 6:57am On May 07, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:

Sorry, how I wish I had met you on another platform...
I don't want to expose my identity on Nairaland please...
How pls u could just do it quietly or u could get my number if u like I really need help...
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by saxby(f): 7:11am On May 07, 2020
This is a very good thing to do
Re: Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos by PropertyBuying(f): 7:28am On May 07, 2020
Thanks to these companies doing palliatives as a form of their CSR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

561 New COVID-19 Cases , 344 Discharged And 17 Deaths On June 30 - (4205 Tested) / "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" / Why The Current Heat Wave Is Very Deadly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.