Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,144 members, 7,916,349 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:13 PM

How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess (8940 Views)

Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate Diane Show Off Boobs Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown / Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by thefamousnaija9: 8:51am On May 06, 2020
A woman has cried out for help as her conscience continues to torment her after she slept with her landlord in order to provide for her family due to the hunger in the land as a result of the lockdown.

The woman who expressed remorse for sleeping with her landlord, asked for help on what to do next.

She sent her message to Cynthia Valerian Raphaels on Facebook and said:

“Good evening ma. Hide my id please. My marriage is 10 years with 3 kids. My husband is 44years, 32 years. I beg you all dont blame me much. I just needed solutions on how to help myself, because I have started hating myself. My husband lost his job last 2 years and since then, I have been feeding the house with my salary. I did something I never wanted to do on this Corona period. I dont have any money to cook anything at home and no one to talk to, no water for my children to drink. We started drinking borehole water.

I kept putting my account number on madam Cynthia give away post but I wasn’t lucky at all. Our land lord have been making advances at me for long and I ignored him. My parents look up to me for help and I didnt even give them anything at all. Me and my family stayed two days without anything and I left to ask my landlord for money to see if he can help me. All my neighbors I went to for help, nobody gave me anything. I lied to my husband let me go and see my brothers friend to know if she can help us. My landlord wife and kids stay abroad.

He lives two houses away from us. When I got to his place, he brought up the topic again and I told him that I cant do it, he promised to give me 20k free and some provisions. I know what I did is wrong and my conscience is killing me badly. I cant watch my three children cry anymore and I gave in and he refused he wont use protection. I have been asking God to forgive me. If they paid us in school where I teach before discharging us I wont have fallen into such. I am a shadow of myself now ma.

Three days ago, our compound people had meeting with him. Nepa people came to cut our light because of old bill we didnt settle. If you see the way he humiliated my husband because he gave his own suggestions, because he knows our situation I covered my face in shame. I wish I never did what I did. My husband is not on social media. Please help me post for advise.”

https://gistsfanz.com/2020/05/how-i-slept-with-my-landlord-during-coronavirus-lockdown-repentant-wife-confesses.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by Ndukings92(m): 8:59am On May 06, 2020
so for him to help out his own tenant with palliative he collect sex even when he know that u are married,he is mean

9 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by dawnomike(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2020
I wonder why some men would always want sex in return for a favour to ladies... In as much as I understand this lady's position of been pushed to the wall, it is not an excuse to have prostituted her body. It is well sha!

2 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by Lamanii22(f): 9:09am On May 06, 2020
Awwwwwn... I'm really sorry about what you had to go through ma'am.... If your landlord keep humiliating your husband and he retaliates, your landlord would spill the beans... Maybe you should try and tell your landlord you'd appreciate it if he wouldn't harass your husband anymore....

Mehn I wish you had done it with another person entirely... Not someone that lives close.... Not even your landlord...

3 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by donbachi(m): 9:16am On May 06, 2020
Without condom..he's an Occultic landlord...madam just go and confess to ur husband..u have already mortgaged his future and dat of urs.

3 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by seunlayi(m): 9:21am On May 06, 2020
You need to talk to your stew-peed landlord.

2 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by Lamanii22(f): 9:27am On May 06, 2020
donbachi:
Without condom..he's an Occultic landlord...madam just go and confess to ur husband..u have already mortgaged his future and dat of urs.

Confess ke.... That would be very hard oo... It's something that is not pleasing to the ears...

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by bendaniel1616: 9:27am On May 06, 2020
Chai, such things is a little hard to confess oo, itcan destroy her marriage , just meet the landlord and talk senses to his brain, threaten the landlord you will tell your husband everything that happened between you guys, then ask God for forgiveness, God will lead you through and provide .
Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by donbachi(m): 9:31am On May 06, 2020
Lamanii22:

Confess ke.... That would be very hard oo... It's something that is not pleasing to the ears...
she no get choice.

2 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by Nobody: 9:55am On May 06, 2020
What if the landlord rubbishes your husband because either he has infected you guys with HIV or he has taken your destinies via occultic sex?

So because of 20k and provision you mortgaged the future of your family that maybe God would have changed that afternoon you were removing your pant.

Just Confess so you both seek solution ASAP

6 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by Votukpa(m): 9:59am On May 06, 2020
Lamanii22:
Awwwwwn... I'm really sorry about what you had to go through ma'am.... If your landlord keep humiliating your husband and he retaliates, your landlord would spill the beans... Maybe you should try and tell your landlord you'd appreciate it if he wouldn't harass your husband anymore....

Mehn I wish you had done it with another person entirely... Not someone that lives close.... Not even your landlord...

Your Logic is legendary. Female logic. Hoe Logic.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by Offpoint: 10:00am On May 06, 2020
I won't judge you because I'm not a saint.
Those who will judge you would have given you excuses if you approached them.

First human or any living thing instincts is *SURVIVAL* And the first instincts of a mother/father to his/her offsprings is *PROVISION AND PROTECTION*

To give in to such act means you've exhausted all possible options known or available to you.
You did yours for the sake of your family, there are people out there who did such for no reasons.

Showing remorse and regrets means you've not lost your conscience. Seek forgiveness from God and confess to your husband, let him know you had no other options. I might fuel up, things might go sour, but at the end he'll forgive you.

If you don't confess to him and he later find out from the landlord, that will be a bigger problem.

2 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by zexy2030(m): 10:13am On May 06, 2020
This is quite difficult just blackmail him for rape.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by Millenniumlady(f): 11:32am On May 06, 2020
zexy2030:
This is quite difficult just blackmail him for rape.
cheesy
Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by Nobody: 11:41am On May 06, 2020
I empathize with you madam, this is a tough situation. Telling your husband will change your relationship for good.
Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by Aboks(m): 11:48am On May 06, 2020
Na wa o
Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by Island01: 11:55am On May 06, 2020
if only I saw her message, check my signature to make money online
Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by zionmde: 12:00pm On May 06, 2020
Wat women go through just to cater for their kids. it's not easy at all. may God forgive her actions and bless her so dat no useless man will have to take advantage of her lack

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by GeneralPula: 12:09pm On May 06, 2020
Just when she thought she would be helping matter..

She ended up getting things more complicated..

Besides that, you can’t even request for big money lol

Just 20k... The man put her on a night stand charges.

Pathetic
Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by Kenmatt(m): 12:33pm On May 06, 2020
In as much as I know this story is cooked, if not for some uncalculated advices from those that have commented, I wouldn't have typed anything here.

Madam, DO NOT TELL YOUR HUSBAND ANYTHING. It's God that forgives sin and not man. If you do, you will always remember the day you read my comment and you will always be in tears.

Ask God for mercy and He will definitely forgive and bless your family, thereby you all will pack out from that place so that the memory can easily die off.

There is nothing like Occultism or what so ever that is going to affect you from the man. Just that you're a cool type. There are some ladies that will even use this as a privilege to be removing the so called Landlord.
Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 06, 2020
My brothers make una hustle hard ooo make ur wife no get excuse to off pant for landlord or her boss oooh

3 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 06, 2020
dawnomike:
I wonder why some men would always want sex in return for a favour to ladies... In as much as I understand this lady's position of been pushed to the wall, it is not an excuse to have prostituted her body. It is well sha!

start from why do women/gurls alway see men as the only source of help to approach, are there no rich women around her or in her church. you don't deep ur legs into an ocean and cry it is cold.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by olamidebaby: 1:01pm On May 06, 2020
dawnomike:
it is not an excuse to have prostituted her body.
A woman will do anything for her kids.. I mean anything.
donbachi:
madam just go and confess to ur husband
you really don't mean this do you? undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:05pm On May 06, 2020
anslem04:

start from why do women/gurls alway see men as the only source of help to approach, are there no rich women around her or in her church. you don't deep ur legs into an ocean and cry it is cold.
.... Exactly the same question I asked a lady. But she couldn't answer it.
Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by donbachi(m): 1:09pm On May 06, 2020
olamidebaby:
A woman will do anything for her kids.. I mean anything. you really don't mean this do you? undecided
no i dont.
Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 06, 2020
You see that's what I use to say
A man can sponsor his family for over 20yrs without anyone noticing let a woman do it for just 1 week even buhari will hear
Now she have ruined everything there's no how you want to tell your husband about it cause things will go from worse to worsts
Have seen a gathering of some women raining curse on all men saying they can't make heaven if you hear what some women are also doing underground I tell you they won't make both heaven and hell
As for that woman just don't tell your husband unless you want to become a baby mama or a divorced woman and start praying to God to change things to better
Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by Tallesty1(m): 1:29pm On May 06, 2020
dawnomike:
I wonder why some men would always want sex in return for a favour to ladies...!
Because it is their help and they decide who to give and the condition that comes with it.

You should be more worried about why women hardly help women. Simple, women understand women and they know that they're wicked creatures.

2 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 06, 2020
Tallesty1:
Because it is their help and they decide who to give and the condition that comes with it.

You should be more worried about why women hardly help women. Simple, women understand women and they know that they're wicked creatures.

Have always wondered this Also as to why women don't seek help from other women of their mate
Why is it the man always
But nevertheless if there's anything you want to do for someone do it and expect the reward from above

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by olamidebaby: 2:21pm On May 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Have always wondered this Also as to why women don't seek help from other women of their mate
Why is it the man always
But nevertheless if there's anything you want to do for someone do it and expect the reward from above
1. women are still generally way below their male counterparts in terms of financial means and wherewithal in our society and
2. men are a thousand times easier to win with the pity (damsel in distress) trump card.

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by tiswell(m): 3:33pm On May 06, 2020
Lamanii22:

you are pathetic!

Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by Osobi32(m): 3:34pm On May 06, 2020
A lot of people will judge this lady negatively but will never understand the pain of watching ur kids cry of hunger..... Any mother will do anything possible to put food on their table. A lot of people will say why didn't she do it with someone else..... Pls understand that she didn't plan to use sex as an exchange for whatever he has to offer her. Some will say why didn't she exercise patient and call on God that someone may come to her rescue..... Pls understand that when hunger strikes a person it comes with a lot of confusion and reasoning will be far from u. As for the landlord.... Am so sorry for his daughters coz what goes around always comes around.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why My Nigerian Husband Is Mad Over Me (photo) / I Have Been Fvcking For 1hour Now, Still I Haven't Cum / Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.