Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,721 members, 7,948,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess (9039 Views)

Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate Diane Show Off Boobs Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown / Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by tiswell(m): 3:38pm On May 06, 2020
olamidebaby:
A woman will do anything for her kids.. I mean anything. you really don't mean this do you? undecided
So fvcking around with men is the only genuine thing she can do for her kids?
The way some ladies justify promiscuity is mind blowing.
Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by Shellsploit: 3:40pm On May 06, 2020
Lalasticlala sef!

Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by olamidebaby: 3:47pm On May 06, 2020
tiswell:
Try drawing a parallel between what you're quoting and what you're posting sir. Unless you meant to quote someone that said "fvcking around with men is the only genuine thing she can do for her kids".
Thanks in advance.
Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by ruggedtimi(m): 5:36pm On May 06, 2020
Nothing bad in borehole water.
Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by Georgekyrian(m): 6:59pm On May 06, 2020
donbachi:
Without condom..he's an Occultic landlord...madam just go and confess to ur husband..u have already mortgaged his future and dat of urs.

Many men out there don't like sex with condom. Is a turn off for me. Is part of the reason I don't Bleep just any girl

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by tweakdude1: 11:02pm On May 08, 2020
Madam your conscience is judging you don't tell your husband for now but Instead tell him saying your friend did it ( by irony). Just to see his reactions.

Please don't do such ever again. This is just a storm that will pass speaking from experience.
Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by mechanics(m): 9:54am On May 09, 2020
Hmmmmm, she shouldn't have done that na, she went too far, and even without protection, does she know the health status of the landlord, she should just tell her husband, there is nothing she can do for now, is she saying she does not have a church to go for assistance, all this while, she has been paying her dues to the church, it's now the church should have helped her, maybe she didn't seek the assistance of the church.
Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by KenBen217: 9:56am On May 09, 2020
dawnomike:
I wonder why some men would always want sex in return for a favour to ladies... In as much as I understand this lady's position of been pushed to the wall, it is not an excuse to have prostituted her body. It is well sha!
Bros...you and that land lord...there is no difference between both of you
Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by KenBen217: 9:59am On May 09, 2020
tiswell:
waoh...im not a woman but for once I now feel what women feel...oga...call me a simp all you want I'm proudly part of red pill...but didn't you read where she said she wasn't paid...nothing...before she was discharged from her school...she asked all the neighbors for money...nobody has...she has been the bread winner of that house for 2 fuccing years...I'd be happy if her husband slept with a woman to cater for their needs...but dis woman was pushed to the wall...and she had to sleep with the landlord for money...and y'all are really turning on her pls tell me...what would she have done...I'm asking yiu
Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by tiswell(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2020
KenBen217:

waoh...im not a woman but for once I now feel what women feel...oga...call me a simp all you want I'm proudly part of red pill...but didn't you read where she said she wasn't paid...nothing...before she was discharged from her school...she asked all the neighbors for money...nobody has...she has been the bread winner of that house for 2 fuccing years...I'd be happy if her husband slept with a woman to cater for their needs...but dis woman was pushed to the wall...and she had to sleep with the landlord for money...and y'all are really turning on her pls tell me...what would she have done...I'm asking yiu
What happens to her church? there are members or even pastors who can be of help.There is no justification whatsoever for a married woman to engage in adultery.If her neighbours couldn't lend her or help her in any way,then something might be wrong with her attitude. Don't always believe everything you read online hook line and sinker.
Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 09, 2020
booscy:
What if the landlord rubbishes your husband because either he has infected you guys with HIV or he has taken your destinies via occultic sex?

So because of 20k and provision, you mortgaged the future of your family that maybe God would have changed that afternoon you were removing your pant.

Just Confess so you both seek solution ASAP

What is your husband doing at home after two years of losing his job? He is the cause of all this nonsense....you are a loving wife. How I wish I have someone like you.....
A man knows that he is the breadwinner of the family, and he kept on staying at home for two years as a house husband. A woman can not effectively provide for the home as a man will do because it's the job of the man. So, any home that a woman is the breadwinner of the family should be expecting something like this or even worst. You are even fair. Some women will cheat and they will rub it on their husband's face.
My advice is that both of you will talk things over. Let the husband go and find something doing. and probably leave your present accommodation because of the landlord. The landlord we always use your family situations to take advantage of you.
We are living in a wicked world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moochers / Which Nigerian Girl Cheats More? Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Edo / I Have A Big Butt And I'm A Male..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.