Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah (52426 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / Businesses, Arts Inspired By The Lagos Transport System - AutoReportNG / Photos Of Burning Lagos Transport Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Nobody: 11:44am On May 06, 2020
Naija246:
una just dey suffer unaselves corona virus no dey Nigeria.
It's a scam
Apologize to your parents that you wasted the money spent on you upto this level.
You can visit Yaba left too to check your state of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by PapaAdanna: 11:47am On May 06, 2020
Lakowe to ikeja?

My brother u are making inter state travel

2 Likes

Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by GeneralPula: 11:52am On May 06, 2020
moscobabs:
Commendable,NURTW in Lagos State are really trying, this is unbelievable. I entered from Ileepo to Oshodi today for #250, it used to be #200 before,3 passengers on a seat and only one in front.

When I calculated all the fare, I was even pitying the driver cos the total amount he got is lesser than what he gets on normal day. He gave all of us sanitizer bfre we board the bus.

Even the Agbero are help in curbing this virus ...this is the first time I respect Lagos NURTW .

This is the type of Lagos we prayed for.

Good but I think the prices of those fare should be increase. No one should do a job without profit.

1 Like

Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Nobody: 11:58am On May 06, 2020
Most people are still indoors for now. Till work resumes fully and all markets open, then we can access. Kudos so far.
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by saintade01(m): 11:59am On May 06, 2020
Same in my area.

I was also surprised when I saw the agbero that gives tickets to Okada riders holding canes to flog any Okada that is working.
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by deathmen12: 11:59am On May 06, 2020
OP stop lying stupid lies, I was in ajah all through, the way those bus drivers are loading there buses got me scared and I have to order taxi, even the small Toyota Camry I wanted to enter the driver was even saying he want to carry 4 at the back seat... Lagos state is in for a big thing I just pray things didn’t get out of hand.
post=89244067:
So I set off to computer village from Lakowe today to do some work on my Pc, on getting to the bus stop today, after a long time home, it was business as usual, but 1 thing was unusual and unexpected.

The bus I boarded to Ajah was taking only 2 passengers per sit, I was impressed that our rickety busses were at least complying, the price was bumped up a bit (N150-N250), but for the 2 per sit, it was a little token no one should complain about for the sake of their safety.

Well, to think i saw it all already, I received a greater shock when I boarded the bus from Ajah-Ikeja, at the park, they were taking 2 per sit too, and 1 at the front, it may not mean anything to people from other parts of the country, but those in Lagos can understand, well, the park officials insisted you must have a nose mask to board the bus, and to top it all, they all asked us to come and wash our hands before boarding, they provided water and soap by the side and everyone must wash before boarding, as expected, the price was bumped from N500 to N800, but if you calculate, the drivers are actually making less than what they used to when they were taking full passengers.

Update - on our way, there was a baba who somehow tricked his way into the bus without a nose mask, while moving, the driver noticed and immediately stopped the car and asked the baba to either buy a nose mask, or alight, the baba had no choice than to buy.

I feel this is a commendable effort that should be appericiated, so I felt led to share.
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by AkupeMBANO(f): 12:01pm On May 06, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Yesterday I entered a taxi, which was supposed to carry two at the back and one at the front, the driver was carrying 4 at the back and 1 at the front against directives, we warned him to reduce his passenger, but the guy wouldn't bulge, that was how he was making mouth that no body can stop him , he told us how he dealt with a soldier last week Friday shocked
Before he could finish making mouth, that was how we ran into checkpoint grin and the police asked everyone to alight, he was arrested and his vehicle impounded, that was how our commando driver began to cry and roll on the floor grin, I jejely completed my journey trecking, after all my destination was a stone throw. cheesy
Badt guy.

1 Like

Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Edusouls(m): 12:04pm On May 06, 2020
What’s ur number I transfer u 100mb
ProfDview1:
Can anyone help me with data...

Just data, simply data...

I will be grateful..

I'm using nairaland via free opera but I need data to be able to access my whatspp n some online stuff.

Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by shogz89: 12:04pm On May 06, 2020
GeneralPula:

Good but I think the prices of those fare should be increase. No one should do a job without profit.

Fuel price is no longer 145 you know, and i am sure the aberos will reduce their fees too.. at the end of the day, they might be gaining more sellf
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by GeneralPula: 12:05pm On May 06, 2020
shogz89:

Fuel price is no longer 145 you know, and i am sure the aberos will reduce their fees too.. at the end of the day, they might be gaining more sellf

Oh ok that's true..
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 06, 2020
Edusouls:

Oh thanks much

09044035200.. Airtel... Thanks very much
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by dayleke: 12:09pm On May 06, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Yesterday I entered a taxi, which was supposed to carry two at the back and one at the front, the driver was carrying 4 at the back and 1 at the front against directives, we warned him to reduce his passenger, but the guy wouldn't bulge, that was how he was making mouth that no body can stop him , he told us how he dealt with a soldier last week Friday shocked
Before he could finish making mouth, that was how we ran into checkpoint grin and the police asked everyone to alight, he was arrested and his vehicle impounded, that was how our commando driver began to cry and roll on the floor grin, I jejely completed my journey trecking, after all my destination was a stone throw. cheesy

The extra 2 passengers at the back too na criminals dem be.
Why would dey enter na when dem know say na only 2 im suppose carry for back?
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 06, 2020
Edusouls:

Have u seen my number
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 06, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Seriously?

Why was he making mouth na grin

1 Like

Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2020
ForeThinker:

If we wait until we're ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives.

Maybe there’s only a dark road up ahead.But you still have to believe and keep going. Believe that the stars will light your path, even a little bit.

What do you mean by the pictures? Are you saying that governments are covering up alien existence?
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Ladycewhy(f): 12:20pm On May 06, 2020
ProfDview1:
Can anyone help me with data...

Just data, simply data...

I will be grateful..

I'm using nairaland via free opera but I need data to be able to access my whatspp n some online stuff.

lol , alpha male begging for data grin grin grin
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by olamidebaby: 12:20pm On May 06, 2020
Naija246:
keep lying to yourself,you people just swallow whatever the media tells you hook line and sinker.
Do you personally know anyone that has the virus? I don't! and I'm sure you too don't
My colleague in the office just lost her dad 3 days ago to Covid-19 (confirmed case) in Kano. She hasn't been able to resume and is in isolation (together with all family members) as we speak. Everything is not media hype.

2 Likes

Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Edusouls(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2020
Sorry I can transfer only Mtn to Mtn cos is from my mb,
ProfDview1:

Oh thanks much

09044035200.. Airtel... Thanks very much
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 06, 2020
Edusouls:
Sorry I can transfer only Mtn to Mtn cos is from my mb,

Eyah... It's airtel I need
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Ladycewhy(f): 12:23pm On May 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

Honestly I need data... I don't mind if a leech female can send me data gringringringringrin

Moreover I no be alpha male ooo.

I am a male grin
Shameless breeds of men we have these days Sha,na person bf be this so o
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Sagay212: 12:23pm On May 06, 2020
What a stup.id and useless thread. Where are the pictures to show that they are complying?
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Honeydenz(f): 12:27pm On May 06, 2020
seborrhic:
500 to 800 is a small token?
That is a 62% jump in fares.
If a low grade worker resumes work,thats 35k-40kfor transport alone!
Indeed Nigerians enjoy suffering and smiling.
That's exactly my salary.
Do u know now that from musholashi my bustop, to Ikeja, formerly 150 or 200 is now 600 go 600 come. Which means most lagosians will now be working for transportation alone.

I don't know what God's angel are waiting for, let them blow this trumpet now now now! I FEAR FOR MY COUNTRY!
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Telemon(m): 12:27pm On May 06, 2020
[quote author=ProfDview1 post=89247950]
grin[quote author=ProfDview1 post=89247950]
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 06, 2020
Telemon:
oya try this one.08165439780
Don't understand. Try wat
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
no wonder na jealousy the worry you ,why not turn drag queen or turn bobrisky so you too go dey collect grin grin grin.

You are a proof that only broke guys on this forum are quick to complain about giving women money.

Let me leave you to beg in peace .mr beggi beggi grin

Woo leave me joor... I no even no u.... grin
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Nickymezor(f): 12:30pm On May 06, 2020
Really nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) / Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos / Air Peace Acquires Boeing B777-200 Aircraft; Sets New Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.