Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,927 members, 7,922,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:25 PM

How To Make Girls Crush On You In Wardly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Girls Crush On You In Wardly (607 Views)

7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / Does Spanish Fly Really Make Girls Hot And Demand Sex At All Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Girls Crush On You In Wardly by JOBgame(m): 11:44am On May 06, 2020
(1).dress calm and maintain your outfits(2).don't talk too much(3).be an introvert(4).speak nice and calm(5)always be patient(6)respect people around you
Re: How To Make Girls Crush On You In Wardly by Dobson43: 11:49am On May 06, 2020
cheesy
Re: How To Make Girls Crush On You In Wardly by Drosonogasta(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2020
Features for broke guys. Ballary alter nearly everything and notin go against.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Girls Crush On You In Wardly by illicit(m): 1:55pm On May 06, 2020
yinmu

these are features of guy with low self esteem.

Be yourself my guy
Re: How To Make Girls Crush On You In Wardly by Vector606: 2:02pm On May 06, 2020
Na money, money is the solution to that, you’re calm but Davido isn’t but trust me she’s going for Davido grin see my sig below a lot of jolly is taking place on our WhatsApp TV oh, make una join oh, una go even get free Ebooks to make cash without investments, and other jolly jolly

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Construct A Poem With This Picture / Need A Matured Male Friend / Video Of Man Asking His Pet Monkey To Prostrate And Do Push Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.