Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,788 members, 7,962,597 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Twitter On Fires As Kemi Olunloyo Drags Igbos And Versa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter On Fires As Kemi Olunloyo Drags Igbos And Versa (1090 Views)

"Madam Don Off Phone O" - Reactions As Kemi Olunloyo's Number Leaks Online / Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley / Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter On Fires As Kemi Olunloyo Drags Igbos And Versa by StagethemTVee: 2:12pm On May 06, 2020
It has been hours of no chill savage tweets on twitter between Kemi Olunloyo and her Igbo followers after she tweeted about igbo women and the need to support one another. Below is the Facebook post that led to the war of words and the ensuing battle of tweets.

Re: Twitter On Fires As Kemi Olunloyo Drags Igbos And Versa by CXLVII: 2:19pm On May 06, 2020
Chai!

Kemi is wicked!

This lady can intercept a nuclear missile with her mouth.
Re: Twitter On Fires As Kemi Olunloyo Drags Igbos And Versa by ExAngel007(f): 2:21pm On May 06, 2020
T.K.O
Re: Twitter On Fires As Kemi Olunloyo Drags Igbos And Versa by DanseMacabre(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2020
Vice-versa. Nawa o.
Re: Twitter On Fires As Kemi Olunloyo Drags Igbos And Versa by hammerP: 2:31pm On May 06, 2020
WEN U HAVE ONE KEMI OPEN HER MOUTH EVERYDAY INSULTING ANOTHER TRIBE, U START TO REALISE THAT TRIBALISM MIGHT BE CULTURAL IN YORUBA LAND.

NO DAY GOES BY WITHOUT THIS WOMAN IN HER 50S MAKING TRIBALISTIC COMMENT ABOUT THE IGBOS.

SHE MUST THINK HERSELF TO BE RELEVANT.

SHE IS DELUSIONAL.

Re: Twitter On Fires As Kemi Olunloyo Drags Igbos And Versa by chukwunedum150(m): 2:36pm On May 06, 2020
hammerP:
WEN U HAVE ONE KEMI OPEN HER MOUTH EVERYDAY INSULTING ANOTHER TRIBE, U START TO REALISE THAT TRIBALISM MIGHT BE CULTURAL IN YORUBA LAND.

NO DAY GOES BY WITHOUT THIS WOMAN IN HER 50S MAKING TRIBALISTIC COMMENT ABOUT THE IGBOS.

SHE MUST THINK HERSELF TO BE RELEVANT.

SHE IS DELUSIONAL.
What do you have to say about MNK
Re: Twitter On Fires As Kemi Olunloyo Drags Igbos And Versa by Kestolove(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2020
everybody Sabi dat one with ibo girls na
Re: Twitter On Fires As Kemi Olunloyo Drags Igbos And Versa by Genoa(m): 3:17pm On May 06, 2020
Ibo girls and Prostitution are like 5&6.
Re: Twitter On Fires As Kemi Olunloyo Drags Igbos And Versa by BrutalJab: 6:12pm On May 06, 2020
Genoa:
Ibo girls and Prostitution are like 5&6.

So that's what your mum was doing before your dad met her right?

1 Like

Re: Twitter On Fires As Kemi Olunloyo Drags Igbos And Versa by BrutalJab: 6:12pm On May 06, 2020
Kestolove:
everybody Sabi dat one with ibo girls na

No wonder your Ibo mum met your father at ashawo quarters.

It all makes sense now
Re: Twitter On Fires As Kemi Olunloyo Drags Igbos And Versa by Genoa(m): 6:16pm On May 06, 2020
BrutalJab:

So that's what your mum was doing before your dad met her right?

She was a virgin.

If I may ask, why are you pained?
Re: Twitter On Fires As Kemi Olunloyo Drags Igbos And Versa by BrutalJab: 6:18pm On May 06, 2020
I know Kemi is retarded but I didn't know that her lunacy has gotten so worse.

She need to be confined to a psychiatric hospital asap before she enters market o.
Re: Twitter On Fires As Kemi Olunloyo Drags Igbos And Versa by BrutalJab: 6:23pm On May 06, 2020
Genoa:

She was a virgin.

If I may ask, why are you pained?

A secondary virgin I guess cos I know she is one of those Ibo girls that are prostitutes.

Since you are generalizing, isn't she?
Re: Twitter On Fires As Kemi Olunloyo Drags Igbos And Versa by Genoa(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2020
BrutalJab:

A secondary virgin I guess cos I know she is one of those Ibo girls that are prostitutes.

Since you are generalizing, isn't she?

Why are you pained?

Even your Director Nnamdi kanu confirmed This.

Re: Twitter On Fires As Kemi Olunloyo Drags Igbos And Versa by BrutalJab: 6:48pm On May 06, 2020
Genoa:

Why are you pained?
Even your Director Nnamdi kanu confirmed This.
You just confirmed the same thing I was saying. grin

Which of the quarters did you mom meet with your dad?
Re: Twitter On Fires As Kemi Olunloyo Drags Igbos And Versa by Genoa(m): 6:53pm On May 06, 2020
BrutalJab:

You just confirmed the same thing I was saying. grin

Which of the quarters did you mom meet with your dad?

You need a shoulder to rest on bro, i understand your plights, Aunty Kemi really hit your nerves.

Re: Twitter On Fires As Kemi Olunloyo Drags Igbos And Versa by Dpharisee: 10:18pm On May 06, 2020
I didn't see any fire on Tweeter, Yorubas are ashamed of this as she at some point insulted Yoruba tribe too
Re: Twitter On Fires As Kemi Olunloyo Drags Igbos And Versa by ccffwx: 10:25pm On May 06, 2020
I love the way Yoruba people keep exposing their jealousy for Igbo people. It's getting more noticeable by the day. Losers!

(1) (Reply)

This Very Mysterious Post On Chadwick Boseman's Death / Pastor Asks Female Members To Take Off Their Panties And Shaves Their Pubic Hair / ‘this Is Why They Are Rich’- See The Amount Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy Charge Per

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.