Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (82213 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ideology(m): 7:06am On May 07, 2020
sunshine1974:
oh please stay away from my mention you are probably one of the ambassadors. Get it straight your MOG has no business delving into what he knows nothing about. Let him face his bible, he is good in that area. I am an Engineer, j wouldn't go argue with doctors and I do not expect doctors to come argue with me

Lol

Deception...

Am not arguing with you bro.

Science is not anyone's entitlement.

So many things we were taught many years ago no longer hold, why because some people decided to think further and do further studies.

Until you do that, sorry for you

Life is choice.

I pray you find out the truth before its too late.

Good bless you
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ideology(m): 7:09am On May 07, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Where do you generate news from? Stop following all this beer parlour news.

All your claims are unfounded and have no scientific backing.

You keep shooting yourself in the leg.

Chloroquine cures covid 19
Mask does not prevent transmission
Lock down does not prevent spread.

Don't bring your discussion to play where intellectuals are seated.

Lol

Yes...

You have been programmed to believe it because it sounds truth.

Until you do your own research. You are just not using your brain. Most of your arguments will be based on what you have been told or made to believe..

Mainstream media has done a great job in that...

Enjoy yourself...

Me I need to sanctify myself with the word and wait for rapture.

2 Likes

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Deicide: 7:14am On May 07, 2020
I hope when all this is over we would remember that no single pastor cured anyone from covid 19, and that religion is a scam.

And just like everything religion must be put to the test!

2 Likes

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nairalandmonika: 7:17am On May 07, 2020
shortgun:

We are not here to measure dicks.

I repeat all forms of Radiation is harmful to living cells.
So you think non ionizing radiation will not harm you?
Microwave is one example of non ionizing radiation...try to expose any part of your body to microwave and tell us how far after some time.
Uv radiation is also another example.... remove the ozone layer and watch the earth burn from non ionizing radiation.

Have science told you why people burn when they use their cellphone close to gasoline (petrol) Generator?
Some of us have refused to be lied to?

If you are taught everything you know...u are not useful to humanity.

The two waves you mentioned produce heat, when your body is exposed to any form of heat it's always harmful.
Just so u know, UV rays from the sub is ionizing radiation.
Non ionizing radiation was can not cause damage to human tissue and DNA.

How many people have burn when they use their phone at gas station, even staff at gas station use their phone. Phone use radio frequency which is non ionizing radiation, these frequency is all around u as u read this but u can see it with ur visible eyes. The energy in this frequency is too low to cause an ignition, any phone that cause ignition is as a result of defective battery not radiowaves.
If radiowaves cause ignition, the whole world would be on fire right now.

Finally no body was born with knowledge, everything u feel u know was taught to you by your either ur parents, ur teacher, pastor friends, family, Google n the internet generally.
You only choose to believe some n discredit some.
You are not even done any independent research, and u are here talking trash. it's people like you that will think Google n YouTube video is research.
Mr useful to humanity.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 7:20am On May 07, 2020
akelicious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEiatmfWxvw

This hopeless man spent 5 minutes, 46 seconds n yet said nothing.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by DedeNkem: 7:22am On May 07, 2020
How come all the so-called "men of god" who lied to their dumb followers that they could heal the sick, are no where to be found "healing" Covid-19 victims? LOL.

Bunch of thieves!
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by sledge001(m): 7:23am On May 07, 2020
Hmmm. So sad when you people hear something coming from a man of God, you just feel like jumping out of your skin cos of who's passing the message.
To you and all others alike out there, I don't blame you because "common sense is not common"
All the things he has said since this pandemic started has been confirmed to be true. I won't argue with you here cos I don't have the time. We listen to all the rubbish been thrown at us by the media and can't even use our common sense to make out the truth, even when they are staring at us right in the face. Since common sense is so hard, you are given scientific truths which you can confirm whether true or not, but instead you shut it out because it goes against all that you've been told or think you know.
Do your research and have the balls to truthfully put up the result here.

CXLVII:
This man is abusing a substance that is not good for his health.

He has been spewing a lot of gibberish of recent which is glaringly an after effect of Hard drugs

1 Like

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by DaInferno(m): 7:29am On May 07, 2020
DonJay95:

Face mask can’t prevent you from Coronavirus because it is airborne, as long as you still breath in air from the atmosphere, you can still contact the virus as they say the virus can be transmitted through breathing in the particles of the virus. Use your common sense.

You’re in Africa you don’t know anything, even with the face mask in Italy, america, Uk the number of casualties keeps increasing. Are you more intelligent than them?
oga , u mustn't tell me to use my common sense before addressing me Biko... i started my statement with face masks been the most available preventive measure. you can't tell me that someone who goes out with face mask is more vulnerable at contacting the virus than someone who doesn't go out with one at all. mask is just the available preventive at the moment . you said all of that without suggesting an alternative, since u are so bent on supporting the pastor's statement 100%!
u got ur opinion, I got mine. peace!
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 7:31am On May 07, 2020
Tozic:

You know you are shallow? When they say be on front page you are there wrecking your abandoned life in romance section.

Pastors have given palliatives to the less privileged, even ambulance, And yes what has your Islamic clerics or imams given so far?
No wonder you broke. shame men because you are a true representation of your religion. Nut!

Focus on the topic
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Xioxing: 7:35am On May 07, 2020
This is fuckery of the highest order....I believe he thinks we are in 2016..17..18...19 or the former years when their power of illusions worked!!! Between this is the reason why Everything is happening.... Please read and use your brains!!

It was all a lie after all... But I now know the truth please read!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

1 Like

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by TrippleEEE: 7:46am On May 07, 2020
MichaelDuf:

Nigerians are dumb. What they know? They so not even gave data ro so research from.their shit hole.

Chris is right
Lol
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by bandol(m): 7:46am On May 07, 2020
I am not sure you watched the video. If you did, you wouldn't be talking like an illiterate. Headline reader �
CXLVII:
This man is abusing a substance that is not good for his health.

He has been spewing a lot of gibberish of recent which is glaringly an after effect of Hard drugs

1 Like

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Talkingoil(m): 7:51am On May 07, 2020
[quote author=chukel post=89260687]here comes the king of zombies. You really think you have made sense. It's pathetic having your likes in our society. Since your brain is 6ft below, it's only normal your body should follow.[/quote
Please let's not talk like this. The point is, is what the man of God saying true and reasonable? I think it is, by wearing a face mask you indeed block the flow of oxygen into your immune system which further weakens the immune system and further exposes you to disease. Let's not just criticize without first judging intelligently every statement made ]
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Flexherbal(m): 7:58am On May 07, 2020
IMASTEX:
@flexherbal how is the 5g band in your area?!
Hmmmmm!
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:59am On May 07, 2020
Are you guys sure this man still have senses intact? I'm suspecting he needs serious medical attention cos he has been spewing all sots of stark illitrate stuff lately.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by chukel(m): 8:00am On May 07, 2020
[quote author=Talkingoil post=89275172][/quote]he talked from a verbose ignorant point of view. I have address that issue in reply to someone. Surgeons who wear face masks on a daily basis would have been dead by now. Chris should stick to the bible. He is stark ignorant when it comes to science. He can't even do proper research.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by emmnprince(m): 8:01am On May 07, 2020
Gabbriell:

He didn't mention the reason but it is quite obvious for science students.

The problem is that this part of the world (Nigeria), when u send children to school..they just go play and play and then maybe smoke weed b4 returning home with empty heads. That is why people are busy insulting him.

Here are some of the obvious reasons he is driving at:

1. The coronavirus is around 100 nanometer in size (diameter). For the layman.. this is about 0.00005cm.

2. The pores (openings) in our skin is vary from person to person and can get as wide as 250 micrometers (0.025) to 500nanometer (0.05cm)

The first point shows that the virus is almost weightless (in a layman view) and thus can defy gravity for a long time and stay afloat in the air. The duration it can stay in the air depend on the size of the droplets it is attached to. 1.e should someone sneeze into the air, the virus can stay up there for quite sometimes depending on the size of the droplets. It could be days or weeks.

The second point ( main point behind pastor Chris science statement). A simple mathematical comparison of the figures above simple show that the virus can easily enter through our body pores. Again the eyes are wide open for the virus enter. Face mask (even surgical masks) are made to prevent sprays or large droplets not stuffs that are much more micro in size. There is a special protective gear for high nanometer-level size particles.
Note: These categories of viruses (coronavirus) are so small. Even the modern day optical microscope with it's highest resolution of around 200nanometers can't see some strains of coronavirus. So it is embarrassing to scientifically say wearing facemask protect people from coronavirus.

Let mi stop here and not borther you with much scientific details.

THE MAIN ADVANTAGE OF THE FACE MASK IS THAT COVID 19 PATIENCE CANT SNEEZE INTO THE AIR AS THEY NORMALLY WOULD WITHOUT FACE MASK TO REDUCE THE SPREAD. so it is a little helpful if everyone is on facemask..but covering one's mouth during sneezing is almost thesame thing.

For the anti-religious warlocks that will wrongfully quote me. Don't waste your time b/c I don't respond to emotional/abusive arguments.

That is to say, if a person with the virus sneezes in a particular area, left that area, someone else could get infected if he inhales the air there or get in contact with the virus through his body, eyes or even through the face mask? If so, that means we are safe o.

Aside from regular hand sanitization, social distancing, taking a warm bath, etc, are they no daily routine one can do to prevent the virus from knocking someone down who contracted it without knowing? Say, can someone take vitamin c in the morning, or drink hot water with ginger, garlic and lemon in it morning and night, or gargle salt-water solution before leaving the house and when he returns, etc, in order to prevent the virus from gaining ground in one's body and kill it?
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by chukel(m): 8:01am On May 07, 2020
chukel:
nothing to counter, cos he made no point. Very immature and empty post. Talked total nonsense. Does he know what haemoglobin saturation pressure of oxygen is? I wear face mask in the theatre and operate for as long as 6hrs and I don't collapse. Does he know the science and technology applied in the production of face mask? Does he know the particulate size of corona virus? Does he think corona virus can pass through the breather pores of surgical face mask? He typed from a disgruntled perspective. I didn't need to respond to him cos he is a Chris fanatic.
talkingoil
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by HallaDaTruth: 8:09am On May 07, 2020
IF ONLY DUMB NAIRALANDERS WILL TAKE THEIR TIME TO WATCH THIS VIDEO BELOW, THEY WILL KNOW THAT OYAKHILOME IS RIGHT, THE MASKS THAT YOU ARE WEARING IS DAMAGING YOUR HEALTH. AND THE TESTING IS WHAT IS INFECTING PEOPLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOLnfe6U_fM
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by HallaDaTruth: 8:14am On May 07, 2020
amaniro:

Chris Oyakiliome is particularly embarrassing Nigeria right now. First him and and a dumb Nigerian senator Dino Melaye preached against the installation of 5G network in Nigeria. Now, reps have suspended it. Now it's this? Are you kidding? Religion is a curse to Africa right now

American Doctors prove Pastor Chris right

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by olusola200: 8:15am On May 07, 2020
For this guy to be relevant he has to get himself common sense , and get his family back in track, also think b4 talking

Jerry curl pastor
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by chukel(m): 8:17am On May 07, 2020
Gabbriell:

He didn't mention the reason but it is quite obvious for science students.

The problem is that this part of the world (Nigeria), when u send children to school..they just go play and play and then maybe smoke weed b4 returning home with empty heads. That is why people are busy insulting him.

Here are some of the obvious reasons he is driving at:

1. The coronavirus is around 100 nanometer in size (diameter). For the layman.. this is about 0.00005cm.

2. The pores (openings) in our skin is vary from person to person and can get as wide as 250 micrometers (0.025) to 500nanometer (0.05cm)

The first point shows that the virus is almost weightless (in a layman view) and thus can defy gravity for a long time and stay afloat in the air. The duration it can stay in the air depend on the size of the droplets it is attached to. 1.e should someone sneeze into the air, the virus can stay up there for quite sometimes depending on the size of the droplets. It could be days or weeks.

The second point ( main point behind pastor Chris science statement). A simple mathematical comparison of the figures above simple show that the virus can easily enter through our body pores. Again the eyes are wide open for the virus enter. Face mask (even surgical masks) are made to prevent sprays or large droplets not stuffs that are much more micro in size. There is a special protective gear for high nanometer-level size particles.
Note: These categories of viruses (coronavirus) are so small. Even the modern day optical microscope with it's highest resolution of around 200nanometers can't see some strains of coronavirus. So it is embarrassing to scientifically say wearing facemask protect people from coronavirus.

Let mi stop here and not borther you with much scientific details.

THE MAIN ADVANTAGE OF THE FACE MASK IS THAT COVID 19 PATIENCE CANT SNEEZE INTO THE AIR AS THEY NORMALLY WOULD WITHOUT FACE MASK TO REDUCE THE SPREAD. so it is a little helpful if everyone is on facemask..but covering one's mouth during sneezing is almost thesame thing.

For the anti-religious warlocks that will wrongfully quote me. Don't waste your time b/c I don't respond to emotional/abusive arguments.

I guess your first sentence summarised you. You went ahead to write gibberish without any reference. I can tell you studies have been done on this using various types of face masks and a conclusion was reached that these face masks protect against corona virus with different degrees of efficiency. I will attach a picture of the conclusion of the certified study as well as the link. You and your pastor are definitely sick and seeking undue relevance. Cc. Talkingoil
https://smartairfilters.com/en/blog/can-masks-capture-coronavirus/

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by rabzy: 8:19am On May 07, 2020
bonnyhope:
You are all attacking this pastor with out raising a single point to counter his opinion
If you feel he is wrong, come out and prove him wrong.
Who is a fool here?

What proof did the pastor bring. He was just talking, no data, no analysis, no examples...just talk. The onus lies on him to show us with all his data and evidence that it doesn't work, both the lockdown and mask. Then come up with something better, maybe like anointing oil.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by HallaDaTruth: 8:19am On May 07, 2020
donkingzton01:

Get sense ,you don old pass this thing haba

Wake up oooooo. Even American doctors have proven pastor Chris Oyakiliome right.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Pusyiter(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2020
Unfortunately, you do not have a suggestion neither a solution yet you are quick to criticize. This is rather unfortunate
It is better you keep mute and research rather than expose ignorance in the open.

chukel:
here comes the king of zombies. You really think you have made sense. It's pathetic having your likes in our society. Since your brain is 6ft below, it's only normal your body should follow.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by HallaDaTruth: 8:20am On May 07, 2020
rabzy:

What proof did the pastor bring. He was just talking, no data, no analysis, no examples...just talk. The onus lies on him to show us with all his data and evidence that it doesn't work, both the lockdown and mask. Then come up with something better, maybe like anointing oil.

Do you want data and analysis, check this out if you have data

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by HallaDaTruth: 8:22am On May 07, 2020
olusola200:
For this guy to be relevant he has to get himself common sense , and get his family back in track, also think b4 talking

Jerry curl pastor

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by WikiGuru: 9:32am On May 07, 2020
Give your business a befitting and prominent place in the World's Encyclopedia.

Are you an artist; Musician, actor, painter, Model, Make-Up artist, etc?

A publisher, writer, Chef, administrator, sport person, etc?

Banker, or business of any kind with reputable track record?

Then,et us get your brand to world's Encyclopedia, the Wikipedia.

Contact us through the E-mail on my profile. We will be glad to help.

Thanks.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SexytorresE(f): 9:36am On May 07, 2020
Either u lik it or not, ur time of fake miracle has passed grin shampoo pastor grin only guilble sheep listen to u undecided
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Mordecai(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2020
woke4eva:
Zombie generations......What a pity...They will only have power to insult pastors like they forced you to come to church or give tithe??

Yes Pastor you have been right all long while the herd of Nigerian zombies have been crucifying you and misquoting you..

Is wearing a mask scientific...??.....The answer is definitely NO!!

You can imagine wearing ankara , bra, pant and all sort of funny and dirty looking clothe material all in the name of preventing covid 19.....lol

You are only killing yourselves and decreasing your immune system...Nobody has a prove that covid 19 is airborne.....You are only decreasing your oxygen intake there by increasing your stress hormone (cortisol)......And that indeed makes your more susceptible to being a victim of their satanic PLANdemic.... Cuz ofcourse your eyes is a free passage for mr. corona shocked shocked shocked........Can you now see the stupidity??.. grin grin shocked shocked

Wear the mask forcefully or you will be arrested......If we can force them to adhere to that; they will be ready to swallow anything.....Heeheee...Shame!!

I pity this generation....It is almost looking like a lost cause and it is quite sad.....sobs

Wearing a mask does not protect the wearer. It protects others coming into contact with the wearer. So it does not protect your nose, mouth and eyes; rather it protects others from the droplets emitted from your nose and mouth. If your eyes emit droplets too, feel free to let us know.

Is this scientific? Yes.

Does wearing it for long periods cause stress? Yes. But so is exposure to the risk of covid19.
In private, with no one around, by all means, remove the mask. But around people, be responsible and wear your mask.

It's the right thing to do.

Secondly, science has never been ashamed to admit being wrong. It is dynamic and is open to arguments and debates.

I wish I can say the same about your pastor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Top Ten Miraculous Catholic Priests In Nigeria / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead / The Demonic Activity Behind Pornography (exposed) "Must Read"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.