Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,373 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (82249 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by CuteYvonne777: 10:47pm On May 07, 2020
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 07, 2020
He has realised that people are not taking crooked pastors like him serious any more grin

He has lost all his customers.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by CAPSLOCKED: 12:47am On May 08, 2020
gypsey:
He has realised that people are not taking crooked pastors like him serious any more grin

He has lost all his customers.

BE READY FOR THE SHOCK OF YOUR LIFE, BECAUSE THE MORE THE PROBLEMS, THE MORE THESE GUYS GAIN MEMBERS. BELIEVE ME.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SIGE(m): 12:49am On May 08, 2020
chukel:
here comes the king of zombies. You really think you have made sense. It's pathetic having your likes in our society. Since your brain is 6ft below, it's only normal your body should follow.

Mr man you talk like you don't have sense after covering nose and mouth, what of your eyes?
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Omar09(m): 2:57am On May 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BE READY FOR THE SHOCK OF YOUR LIFE, BECAUSE THE MORE THE PROBLEMS, THE MORE THESE GUYS GAIN MEMBERS. BELIEVE ME.

I thought you'd never comment on this. Tbh I'm just as embarrassed as you are on this Pastor. Like he can never be stupid enough. Quite appalling.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by kevotek1000(m): 3:19am On May 08, 2020
amaniro:

Chris Oyakiliome is particularly embarrassing Nigeria right now. First him and and a dumb Nigerian senator Dino Melaye preached against the installation of 5G network in Nigeria. Now, reps have suspended it. Now it's this? Are you kidding? Religion is a curse to Africa right now

He preached against 5G, he is using 4G. Let him continue to deceive himself...
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by slashthroat: 3:40am On May 08, 2020
chukel:
lol. That's the owner of nairaland you just quoted.

So fucking what? Him na masquerade?
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by witworth(m): 4:06am On May 08, 2020
In military era, this kind of so called pastor is a walking dead. Would have faced a firing squad.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by pfadom: 7:10am On May 08, 2020
Ridiculously shameful!!!
This self-acclaimed gods of men really need a brain reset.

Just think of it. If their folly could be this exposed on physical, verifiable matters, why should anyone trust them with spiritual mysteries.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ideology(m): 7:22am On May 08, 2020
sunshine1974:
you and you pastor can only mislead the gullible bro. An accountant cannot come and be claiming to know science likewise the other way. Even in science, an engineer cannot come and claim to know medicine and vice versa. You people should try and have sense pls. I'm sure you are not a kid. grin grin grin

Please let's discuss science... Bring your proof that lockdown and mask is curbing infections or is a scientific solution.

Below is a data from New York, showing that 66% of new cases are from people who were are home.

Science is not owned by anyone, if you study and do your research you will find the solution.

Just like Malagasy did...

Your problem is that you have been brainwash or programmed to believe anything they said.

It has not dawn on you yet that covid19 was planned.

What a pity!

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 10:05am On May 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

you are correct, they will take advantage of poor people's vulnerabilities, fear and paranoia.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Philipmems(m): 2:31pm On May 08, 2020
biggy26:

You should be ashamed of your education. Did you watch the video? Do a bit of research before countering info like a pro. For political or psychological reasons wear them, but for health or scientifically, it's baseless.

I really contemplated hard if I should dignify your statement with a response �. Yes I am educated, yes I know the valid health and scientific reasons for wearing a face mask and its efficacy in preventing cross infection even if it's by 23.5%, yes i do my research which is part of my job as computer information system analyst. I work with a fortunate 500 company thats has over 100 million customers, so indepth analytic, research and development is my specialty. I don't make 6 figures for the last 10 years because I crawled from under a rock.
He is talking rubbish, he should focus more on exploiting and extortion of his myopic members.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by biggy26: 6:35pm On May 08, 2020
Philipmems:

I really contemplated hard if I should dignify your statement with a response �. Yes I am educated, yes I know the valid health and scientific reasons for wearing a face mask and its efficacy in preventing cross infection even if it's by 23.5%, yes i do my research which is part of my job as computer information system analyst. I work with a fortunate 500 company thats has over 100 million customers, so indepth analytic, research and development is my specialty. I don't make 6 figures for the last 10 years because I crawled from under a rock.
He is talking rubbish, he should focus more on exploiting and extortion of his myopic members.
After all, you said nothing. Kudos to you.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ogatboy(m): 8:34pm On May 09, 2020
Gabbriell:

Chris is wrong about the lockdown.. but as for the facemask: facemask can't protect against coronavirus...FACT.
It is simple science...but if u need explanation.. check out credible sources online: u can also check the link below
https://www.livescience.com/amp/are-face-masks-effective-reducing-coronavirus-spread.html

Where he's is wrong is that..while it may not protect people from it..it reduces the risk of unknowingly spreading the decease through sneezing or coughing. But again most people take of their mask to cough or sneeze.

People can contract the virus even with face mask..so best practice is to maintain social distancing, watch hands regularly. wear facemask in crouded places to avoid someone accidentally sneezing into ur face and most importantly; don't go out unless you have to.

Wrong
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Talkingoil(m): 8:15am On May 10, 2020
chukel:
I guess your first sentence summarised you. You went ahead to write gibberish without any reference. I can tell you studies have been done on this using various types of face masks and a conclusion was reached that these face masks protect against corona virus with different degrees of efficiency. I will attach a picture of the conclusion of the certified study as well as the link. You and your pastor are definitely sick and seeking undue relevance. Cc. Talkingoil
https://smartairfilters.com/en/blog/can-masks-capture-coronavirus/
You are the one talking gibberish, must you insult someone to drive a point, ok fine you wear face mask, what about your elbow you bump with to shake hands, are you aware when it comes in contact with one who has the virus the sweat from the infected person coming in contact with yours can get you infected? So what then is the face mask protecting?
You should do your research properly before coming out to insult people.
Crap
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by HRMK: 3:44pm On May 10, 2020
MEN OF GOD?DO U AV ANY NIGERIAN THAT CULD BE GIVEN SUCH A TITLE?NO!
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by HRMK: 1:37pm On May 14, 2020
ideology:

Have any of them come out to refute it?
WHEN A LUNATIC ABUSE U ON THE ROAD,DO U RESPOND?SILENCE IS BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

What Is The Use Of The 7 Books Of Moses / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.