Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,093 members, 7,942,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Sweet University - Episode 4 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sweet University - Episode 4 (433 Views)

My Life In Hilton High School- Episode 4-8 (e-books/story) / MY CARELESS MOTHER Episode 4-7 (e-books/story) / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sweet University - Episode 4 by LatestTori4Town: 9:50pm On May 06, 2020

On sweet university today, Betty visits Jay-Jay in his house after he kissed her in front of Emeka

What is he gonna do to Mr. Adams? Betty thought as they walked towards his office, she was tempted to ask him but her tongue was tied. Boom! Jay-Jay kicked at the door with the inscription ”MR ADAMS” and it flung open, he pulled her in and bolted the door.

Mr. Adams was alarmed and he rose to his feet. “You!” Jay-jay started pointing a finger at him. “You!” he said again moving towards him. Mr. Adams backed away “Jacob please” He pleaded. And Betty was not surprised he knew Jay-Jay. Jay-jay continued moving towards him, when he finally got to him, he pushed him to the wall; his eyes bloodshot. “Jacob please…” Mr. Adams pleaded again “What happened?” Jay-Jay growled. “I swear..I was paid to do it” Mr. Adams shrieked “Did you touch her?” Jay-Jay whispered “I swear… I did not, ask her…I swear” Mr. Adams was writhing in pain.

Jay-Jay turned towards Betty “He did?” “No” she replied, she enjoying the whole scenery, she was tempted to laugh at the look on Mr. Adams face. Foolish man! She thought, Oya come and drag me to your guesthouse now! She hissed within her. “Who paid you for the job?” Jay-Jay scowled letting go-off his neck. “It’s Gloria; G-gal” Mr. Adams whimpered.

Betty gasped, “hmn..” Jay-Jay grunted, he moved towards Betty, placed an arm on her shoulder, and said “so you look this fine girl finish come say you wan enter her London? You no know say London get levels?” Jay-Jay chuckled and straightened up. “As you mumu reach, dem send you, you no fit look road, you no dey look eye? You no dey fear face?

You get moraa to threaten her? Your guest house fit contain her? ” Jay-Jay added, his face hard and his voice rising. “I’m sorry” Mr. Adams whimpered, Wham! Wham!! Jay-Jay’s palms landed on his face twice. He reeled and almost fell down, and Jay-Jay charged towards him. Kpas! Kpas!! Two slaps followed.

He threw a punch, and Mr. Adams staggered, he held the wall for support “Please don’t kill me” he pleaded, his voice was croaky. Betty who was enjoying the scene backed away; alarmed. ”Jay-Jay” her voice was shaky. “Of course I won’t kill you” Jay-Jay chuckled “I’m Jay- Jay, I don’t shed blood” His chuckle was louder now.

“Now…I think you’ve gat the message, do not tamper with just any girl. Tell all your fellow lecturers; Betty Amah is my sister! Understood?” “Yes sir” Mr. Adams whimpered. “Good! Next time you try that nonsense; ama use your balls for suya! Now apologize to her!” “I’m sorry” Mr. Adams was sobbing.

“Good! Nnem, let’s go” Jay-jay took her hands; slamming the door behind them. “Thanks, I’m very grateful,” Betty said as they got out of the building. “Aiit, you’re like a sister to me, any problems just call on me ok? This is my phone number.” He wrote it down on a paper. “Thanks, brother,” she said excitedly hugging him.

Emeka was driving past the biological sciences garden; he was thinking of Betty, he tried calling her a few minutes before now but she didn’t pick his calls, perhaps she was busy reading her books. He ran his free hand through his hair and glanced at the garden,- he gasped. He quickly stopped the car, his heart was racing. He saw Betty with Jay-Jay; they were sitting on a cane chair, Jay-Jay was leaning towards her, while she was smiling happily.

Emeka bounced out of his car and sauntered towards them. Betty turned unexpectedly, their eyes met. He expected her to freeze or jump up, but she remained calm; her smile was wider now. “hy Bestie..” she said with a grin “hy” He didn’t smile. “Bestie please meet Jay-Jay. Jay-Jay meet Emeka” she said gently. “Hi, nice to meet you” Emeka was stretching forth his hand for a handshake.

“It's my pleasure” Jay-Jay smiled, he didn’t take the handshake “errm..I was driving by..then… errrm… I just wanted to say hi” Emeka said gently pocketing his hands “Wow…thats so sweet of you, you’re such a darling.” Betty laughed is she high or something? “Bye” Emeka turned to leave.

“Ciao” Jay-Jay chuckled. Emeka gave him a cold look before walking away. “And what was that?” Betty queried “Uhm?” Jay- Jay smiled “You refused to shake him, and..” her voice trailed off, “are you angry?” He chuckled moving towards her “yes I am” her voice was rising. “That’s not how to be angry” he kissed her lips” this is how to be angry” he added moving away. She gasped.

She turned gently and walked away. Betty was mute. She kept toying with her glass of juice.
“Hey! Are you okay?” Jay-Jay was sitting right there- facing her. She almost forgot she called him to meet her here. “Helloooo, Nnem, talk to me” he called out again.

“Jay…I don’t like what you’re doing.” She started “Emeka has refused to pick my calls because of your attitude yesterday” she stopped to lower voice “you even kissed me…imagine, Jay that was too…” she stopped again. “So what are you trying to tell me?” Jay-Jay said quietly. “You taking advantage of me!” she snapped. His eyes narrowed; she wished she never said that.

“You see Jay…” she stopped not knowing what to say. She searched his eyes. “Are you saying I’m responsible for whatever is going on now between you and Emeka?” His voice was low. She made to speak but he stopped her. “I’ve never had any silly intention towards you, I regarded you as a sister and nothing else. I’m sorry for the kiss, that was not a kiss but a peck!” he stood up “You know what? I think you’re the one taking advantage of me!” he walked away. “Jay-Jay” she called but he didn’t look back. She sighed. Placed her knotted fist below her chin.

She was in trouble. “Hi” she looked up, it was Emeka. “I’m sorry for what happened yesterday” she muttered, “it's okay, so was that your boyfriend?” He didn’t seem angry “He is a friend like a brother” Betty replied. Emeka sighed, he waved at the waitress, gave her orders. ” so what are you doing here all alone with your table filled with eatables? Emeka smiled. She managed a low laugh, ThankGod Emeka is no longer angry, she needs to see Jay-Jay…where is she gonna find him? Emeka was staring at her, she looked away and sighed again...continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Humans Can Get Satisfied? / The Christian Wife - Episode 2 / What Do I Need To Write A Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.