Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,569 members, 7,978,888 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:23 PM

Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? (12006 Views)

Poll: Who's More Difficult To Train?

Girls: 76% (114 votes)
Boys: 23% (35 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? / Is The Girls More Useful In The Home Than The Boys? / Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by kokoinuoro: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2011
Oh please, you guys should just stop this. When did girls become more difficult to train than boys? Boys like to play rough when they are small. Girls gossip.Who is more difficult then?
In adolescence, both are faced with peer pressure. With bad inflence, the males start to smoke, drink, do drugs, hang out with bad gangs, impregnate girls. They want to try everything out. God help you as a parent coz if they fear you, they hide these things from you. The day you find out is the day you get closer to your grave. The girls wanna look pretty, concern themselves with make-up, clothes, shoes, bags, hairdo. If you are a parent with loads of money, well, good for you. If not , she's bound to get them by hanging out with sugar daddies, etc, and that spells doom!!
Gender issues are contributory. Some parents would rather send their boy to school than the girl, give the boy all the money and care he needs because they believe that the girl ends up in her husband's house anyway, then they must be ready for what they get.
But all in all, girls are sweet at heart, subtle in mind, a companion to the parents. Boys could be caring, though they dont want to make it obvious.
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by kokoinuoro: 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2011
Ranoscky:

Girls wey don spoil finish.

Wey a 15yr old girl go dey tell u im xperince about im "X" boyfriend! undecided

This is a very narrow-minded point of view. This applies to both males and females in adolescence. Literature has shown that that the age at first sex is tremendously decreasing in Nigeria, owing to the change in cultural norms. Factors such as education, wealth index, regional residence, exposure to media(T.V), and sex of adolescents influence adolescents’ sex in Nigeria. The poor economic conditions in Nigeria exert great pressure on young people to engage in sexual activities, especially the female child, in the bid to pay for college and earn a living( bearing in mind gender inequalities).
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by CrudeOil2(m): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2011
Generally, females are difficult to deal with. angry
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by Ranoscky(m): 6:10am On Jan 15, 2011
Nearly 20 percent of the female students at Memphis's Frayser High are having babies (90 pregnancies) !!! shocked shocked
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by Jenifa1: 8:23am On Jan 15, 2011
Ranoscky:

Nearly 20 percent of the female students at Memphis's Frayser High are having babies (90 pregnancies) !!! shocked shocked

who impregnated them? the holy spirit?
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by davbus: 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2011
Girls are more dificult to train than boys.Although,it is vice versa some time times.Any1 u ve just pray that God shud help you train them(he/her)(or both)
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2011
Honestly its only queensmith and kokoinuoro that said fact and very few others,others are just repeating what someone else's said,trying to be heard.
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2011
Parents of teenagers and young adults are in the best position to talk about this,

Some who have ''igbo'' smoking and ''shekpe'' drinking boys will say boys are more difficult.

Those with ''opio'' daughters will say it's definitely the girls.

''Train up a child (Male or Female) in the way he/she should go,
and when he/she is old, he/she will not depart from it''

My advice: treat your kids equally well, lead by example, and PRAY HARD FOR THEM.

START THE ABOVE EARLY. START PRAYING BEFORE THEY ARE BORN.

There.
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by Ranoscky(m): 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2011
Jenifa_:

who impregnated them? the holy spirit?
You think am lieing? undecided. . . .Do the homework and see for yourself.
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by cskin: 2:01am On Jan 17, 2011
What exactly is the point of this thread?
If you have a boy/girl child you would still have to raise them!
So does this thread give you the option to decide which you would like to have?
I see nothing but a thread that would eventually lead to bias, blah
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by adexchamp(m): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2011
Well in my own opinion i think girls are much difficult to train that boys in many senses because Boys when they got to some age they can hold on to themselves but girls when reach puberty age they are so difficult,it happens to my cousin who is a guy,he is married with a son but he loves small chicks of 16-18,so he saw this girl on facebook and he added her as a friend and one in matter of days they began seeing each other,the girl is 19 and she is a friend on my FB acct to,so i try telling her in proverbs that what she's doing is stupid but she wont listen because my cousin had sweet-mouthed her so much that she already fell in Love not knowing the guy is married with a kid,this trend is still going and they are still seeing each other and having intimacy everyday but i decided to keep my mouth shut because she decided not to listen but i know quite sure that by the time she realises her mistake it would be late.So please girls try to prove some sense of decency and decorum and dont do what you will regret later in life, !
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by ONEMEGE(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2011
The answer is definitely & obviously d female folks,you need 2 keep watch of them in other not to go astray coz dey are bound 2 fall prey, secondly dey alwaz need 2 b provided for 4 their upkeep.d guys can alwaz provide 4 their needs.
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by Ranoscky(m): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2011
adexchamp:

Well in my own opinion i think girls are much difficult to train that boys in many senses because Boys when they got to some age they can hold on to themselves but girls when reach puberty age they are so difficult,it happens to my cousin who is a guy,he is married with a son but he loves small chicks of 16-18,so he saw this girl on facebook and he added her as a friend and one in matter of days they began seeing each other,the girl is 19 and she is a friend on my FB acct to,so i try telling her in proverbs that what she's doing is silly but she wont listen because my cousin had sweet-mouthed her so much that she already fell in Love not knowing the guy is married with a kid,this trend is still going and they are still seeing each other and having intimacy everyday but i decided to keep my mouth shut because she decided not to listen but i know quite sure that by the time she realises her mistake it would be late.So please girls try to prove some sense of decency and decorum and dont do what you will regret later in life, !

She know's what she's doing man. She might have already had it in mind that your cousine is married with a kid, but I believe she herself knows that she stands no chance of hookin your cousine as her husband (cos he's married). She's just continuing the relationship with him all for the fun of it, and also, b'cos of the money your cousine do give to her.
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by adexchamp(m): 5:19am On Jan 18, 2011
Ranoscky:

She know's what she's doing man. She might have already had it in mind that your cousine is married with a kid, but I believe she herself knows that she stands no chance of hookin your cousine as her husband (cos he's married). She's just continuing the relationship with him all for the fun of it, and also, b'cos of the money your cousine do give to her.
So are you not telling me that if she is your sister you would allow her do that even after finding out that the guy he was dating is married with kids and even the age difference is too much,it doesn't make any sense and that is total prostitution all for the sake of little money she collect??
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by paule: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2011
adexchamp:

Well in my own opinion i think girls are much difficult to train that boys in many senses because Boys when they got to some age they can hold on to themselves but girls when reach puberty age they are so difficult,it happens to my cousin who is a guy,he is married with a son but he loves small chicks of 16-18,so he saw this girl on facebook and he added her as a friend and one in matter of days they began seeing each other,the girl is 19 and she is a friend on my FB acct to,so i try telling her in proverbs that what she's doing is silly but she wont listen because my cousin had sweet-mouthed her so much that she already fell in Love not knowing the guy is married with a kid,this trend is still going and they are still seeing each other and having intimacy everyday but i decided to keep my mouth shut because she decided not to listen but i know quite sure that by the time she realises her mistake it would be late.So please girls try to prove some sense of decency and decorum and dont do what you will regret later in life, !

Let your cousin beware of the law of karma. When his daughters grow up, sugar daddies will, ,
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by Ranoscky(m): 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2011
adexchamp:

So are you not telling me that if she is your sister you would allow her do that even after finding out that the guy he was dating is married with kids and even the age difference is too much,it doesn't make any sense and that is total prostitution all for the sake of little money she collect??
You mis-comprehended what I meant.

What I was tryin to say is that, she had already heard and roggered (understood) the proverb you said to her (about your cousine being a married man with a child), but she stil insisted to continue the relationship with him. You might think she's been sweet-mouthed by your cousine hence her continuation with the relationship, but, I think she's stil on it b'cos of the benefits (gifts, money etc) she's gettin from him, just like your cousine is her ATM machine (if you know what I mean)!
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by mummy3(f): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2011
queensmith:

B*llshit

What is the meaning of B*llshit. Dont you know a female child is diff to train compare to a male child. I believe you are yet to get married and have a family.  you may not understand now untill you experience it.
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by mummy3(f): 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2011
adexchamp:

This life is do me I do you. When she gets married someone will be dating her husband too. Tell your cousin to watch out, she might be HIV spreader/home braker
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by mummy3(f): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2011
kokoinuoro:

Oh please, you guys should just stop this. When did girls become more difficult to train than boys? Boys like to play rough when they are small. Girls gossip.Who is more difficult then?
In adolescence, both are faced with peer pressure. With bad inflence, the males start to smoke, drink, do drugs, hang out with bad gangs, impregnate girls. They want to try everything out. God help you as a parent coz if they fear you, they hide these things from you. The day you find out is the day you get closer to your grave. The girls wanna look pretty, concern themselves with make-up, clothes, shoes, bags, hairdo. If you are a parent with loads of money, well, good for you. If not , she's bound to get them by hanging out with sugar daddies, etc, and that spells doom!!
Gender issues are contributory. Some parents would rather send their boy to school than the girl, give the boy all the money and care he needs because they believe that the girl ends up in her husband's house anyway, then they must be ready for what they get.
But all in all, girls are sweet at heart, subtle in mind, a companion to the parents. Boys could be caring, though they dont want to make it obvious.

i concurred with u.
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by TeadroTec: 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2011
Teadro Info Tech, best known I.T school in Port Harcourt for its cutting-edge training where more of I.T practicals are emphasized in:
ORACLE, CISCO, MCITP, COMPTIA A+ and N+, MOS , IC3 and much more IS AT IT AGAIN! ! !,

Offering 100 percent scholarship to meritorious students. ABSOLUTELY FREE[/size][size=8pt]
NO gimmick, no registration fee, its totally free!!!
Teadro scholarship scheme is an annual scholarship program to empower the youths through ICT training and also to create opportunities for job placement.

Additional benefits include participants been enlisted on our consultant Database for job placement with any of the following: Telecom, Banks, ISPs, Oil and Gas and so on,

Remember, scholarship is based on merit, so come along with your writing materials for a 45 minutes test at Teadro InfoTech centre, 76 stadium road Port Harcourt or call 08036086061.
This is a rare opportunity where you can get yourself certified and grounded in I.T field at just no cost. Take advantage of this grand opportunity NOW!!!

Venue: 76 Stadium Road Port Harcourt
Date: 12th February 2011
Time: 9:00 am prompt!
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by Ranoscky(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2011
NL MOD's, pls, thou shall not send this topic to my mailbox anymore, thanx!

Next!
Re: Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? by mondaynelson20: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
READ MY STORY ON HOW I HAVE BABY.
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Has No Respect Please Advice / Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? / How Do You Normally Greet Your Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.