Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,913 members, 7,931,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:54 PM

Whats The Right Way To Wear A Disposable Mask?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Whats The Right Way To Wear A Disposable Mask?? (226 Views)

COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada / Judge Orders President Bolsonaro Of Brazil To Wear A Face-Mask / How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Right Way To Wear A Disposable Mask?? by valves: 8:24am On May 07, 2020
Hello people,

I had an argument with some of my colleagues yesterday regarding the right way to wear the common disposable mask which has blue and white sides. I believe this colour coding was done for a reason.

To health professionals in the house,

Should the blue side be inside (i.e. touching your face) and white side facing out?

OR

Whites side in and blues side out ??

(1) (Reply)

How Bill Gates Monopolised Public Health / Just In!!! Enugu Confirms New Case Of COVID-19 / All Stats From @ncdcgov Does Not Reflect Situation On Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.