Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,652 members, 7,902,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

"I Promise I Can Be Bad For You" Curvy Nigerian Girl Puts Her Assets On Display - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Promise I Can Be Bad For You" Curvy Nigerian Girl Puts Her Assets On Display (2169 Views)

"I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display / "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display / Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Promise I Can Be Bad For You" Curvy Nigerian Girl Puts Her Assets On Display by Priscy01(f): 8:37pm On May 07, 2020
Popular Nigerian curvy Model and dancer, Ada La Pinky has caused a stir on social media with photos of her tempting assets.

Voluptuous Ms. Ada left many fans including popular celebrities salivating after she took to her Instagram account on Thursday to share photos of her volumptious chest.

Sharing the photos with her over 170k followers, the Instagram influencer and brand ambassador revealed that she have breast to bring to the table in a relationship.

“Him: what do you bring to the table”

“Me : I bring breast unto you�� say something nice oo,” she captioned the sexy photos.

Ada's Instagram's page has since been flooded with lots of male and female admirers who could not help but appreciate her God given assets.

See photos below;

http://igberetvnews.com/1350264/promise-can-bad-curvy-nigerian-girl-puts-assets-display-photos/

Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For You" Curvy Nigerian Girl Puts Her Assets On Display by Priscy01(f): 8:38pm On May 07, 2020
More

(1) (Reply)

Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists / When Your Friend Commits Suicide Without Telling You / Nine Things To Know About Omah Lay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.